Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nima

Any gamers here?

Yeah what sucks is i had about 200gb of games on there. So that'll take forever to redownload when i get a new one.

Sent from my XT894 using Hookah.org mobile app

Im an xbox kind of guy. I frequently destroy on black ops :0) mrsteezzyy

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Hookah.org mobile app

Battlefield 4 on 360. Did just download world of tanks. It's free and seems pretty cool

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Hookah.org mobile app

I play Halo as well. But since my hard drive failed I cant play Halo 4 online, since you need to install the second disc. I love the SWAT game mode; no health, no radar, headshots only.

I started playing when Halo: Combat Evolved came out. So I have had quite a bit of time to get decent at the game.

I use the DMR, light rifle, sniper and plasma pistol. I like to pick people off before they figure out what happens.

My favorite game by far is Army of Two on Xbox 360. Its the only game I enjoy playing over and over.

Sent from my C5155 using Hookah.org mobile app

I loved 40th day. They changed up a lot of the game play but the didnt destroy the major plot like they did in Devils Cartel. What did u have a problem with?

I loved the aggro system in the first game and that is I learned how to play the game by talking full advantage of that system that they completely trashed in the 40th day

I mean they changed the agro method but it was still in the game. I didnt feel it was too bad of a change. I felt they put a lot more good changes into the second game then bad. Except the ending... that was unsettling

Bumping this thread for any new people who might wanna talk games =)

I've been playing Assassins Creed 2 lately, wayyyy better than the first one I love it. I'm also now a PlayStation Plus subscriber so I have a ton of games that I got for free. Looking for people to play with! I have The Last of Us, Payday 2, GTA4 and a bunch of others too.

My PSN is AModernMyth007 if anyone wants to add me, I'm on almost every night so lets smoke and play games and have a party! lol

I would love to play with you but I only have an Xbox 360. If anyone wants to add me my gamer tag is ProParkour.

Sent from my XT1060 using Hookah.org mobile app

Don't plan on getting the one anytime soon. There are still a lot of games I want to play on the 360.

I hear you on that. I'm getting the one mainly for Titanfall and the new tomb raider. I'm definitely still going to be playing the 360 quite a lot.

Sent from my XT907 using Hookah.org mobile app

Well titan fall is supposed to be released on April 8th for the 360.