Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nima

Any gamers here?

Yes, yes it does. I just don't think it is worth buying a whole new console just yet. Maybe in a couple months when more games are released I'll get the one

Sent from my XT1060 using Hookah.org mobile app

Really? I didn't see that, I'll have to look that up. I'm betting there will Be a price drop sometime too.

Yeah, it'll probably be around the same time that they release the redesign. If not it will definitely be around the holiday season, but none the less the price will definitely drop this year

Sent from my XT907 using Hookah.org mobile app

Yeah I'm waiting for that. I just don't think it is worth the price they want. Especially with the ps4 being cheaper, they have to fight to get people to buy it.

They are also spending a lot more money on advertising. I rarely see a Xbox one commercial, but I see ps4 commercials all the time.

And their online is no longer free, which is kind of a bummer unless they got better with their online. Back when my ps3 was working if you had PlayStation Plus and got the free games, you would lose them if your PS Plus expired. But now Xbox is doing the free games with gold and those games are yours even if your gold expires.

Another benefit with the Xbox live service was that modders were banned fast and frequently. Whenever I played my friends ps3 online almost every game I joined had someone modding.

Oh I know. Sad thing is though that's an inescapable evil haha. As long as there's gaming there are going to be people trying to find the easy way to advance in said games by modding and glitching.

I don't mind it in single player games, that can make them even more fun. But in multiplayer it just isn't fair or fun

Yeah its definitely annoying on multiplayer. But some single player game mods are pretty fun especially with games like Skyrim. Like the Randy Savage dragon mod, its a bit stupid but its also pretty funny

I loved that mod. I had a great time modding fallout

It's definitely one of my favourites. I haven't had the chance to mod fallout yet. I only mod when playing on the PC and I haven't got fallout for the PC lol

There is a mod for fallout new Vegas that adds the entirety of fallout 3 Into the game. Granted you have to own both versions. But it was an awesome mod

Sounds like it would be. I do have the first fallout for pc. When they did the Birdseye view like how the first couple GTAs were haha.

Oh I know. I've played every fallout. I'm in love with that series. In my opinion it is one of the best games ever created. So many hours can be devoted (I have over 200 hours in fallout 3) and you still won't find everything

Oh man I know. I can't wait for fallout 4. I'm trying to find out more about it but they're still kinda just in the teasing phase

Yeah but they did say that it will be a couple years before it will be released. It makes me sad but it should make for. Wonderful game

Yeah. I have completed fallout 3 and new Vegas. I literally collected every item, weapon and clothing and finished every quest but I still play them

Yes I have otherwise I would have sad I didn't finish it. Literally I finished them 100%. There isn't a single thing left for me to do in those games