Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nima

Hookah Holiday Video Contest ($350 worth of hookah prizes)

Howdy hookah friends! HookahHub.com has been generous enough to sponsor a holiday hookah contest for Hookah.org members and viewers. The prize is a 41” Vulcan Modern Hookah + free tobacco and coals ($350 value) with free shipping to anywhere in United States and Canada (Canadian residents are responsible for any custom taxes there).

To enter the contest you have to make a hookah video with a holiday theme. Videos can be short hookah stories, hookah tips, or reviews of hookah products. They all should have some sort of a holiday theme to them too. Get creative with the video setup, background music, dialect, etc.

Top 10 videos will be chosen (by our admins) based on how interesting, creative, and helpful (if doing hookah tips) they are. They will then be put to vote on Hookah.org forum for a period of one week. Contest beings on 12/9/2013 and ends on December 31, 2013.

Rules:

1. Videos must have a holiday theme to them.
  2. You can submit as many entries as you’d like.
  3. Video(s) should be uploaded to YouTube.
  4. The link to the YouTube video(s) should be posted on this Thread for entry.
  5. Start the video(s) with an intro explaining that the video is an entry into the “HookahHub.com & Hookah.org Holiday Contest”.
  6. The description of your video(s) should also mention the contest and have a link to the contest entry page on Hookah.org forum.
  7. Video(s) should be under 5 minutes long.
  8. You must be over the age of 18.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]594[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]595[/ATTACH]

There are no requirements on number of submissions. If there is one submission, that submission will win the prize :)

How has no one entered this yet? I am definitely going to try and think of something fun to do. I just got my youtube channel set up so I have no excuse! haha

I have one idea but like always it's more head than it will turn out

Sent from my HTCONE using Hookah.org mobile app

Wanna share the idea?

Oops. I broke some rules. Dammnit. LOL now i have to redo the videooo

Which rule did you break?

Which rule did you break?

My videos 12 minuets long, I completely forgot to do an intro T_T womp. and i didnt mention the contest haha. OOPS. Guess ill have to make up a new idea :3

My videos 12 minuets long, I completely forgot to do an intro T_T womp. and i didnt mention the contest haha. OOPS. Guess ill have to make up a new idea :3

I changed the requirements to 5 minutes. Hope that helps.

Also, we have 4 other members confirmed working on it too.

Good luck to everyone

Four days left till the end of this giveaway.

If we get at least 5 submissions I'll have another good giveaway to host in January.

I'm sad that i haven't had time to do mine it was gonna be cool. But I'm saving the idea for next year even if there's no contest lol

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

I'm sad that i haven't had time to do mine it was gonna be cool. But I'm saving the idea for next year even if there's no contest lol

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

You still have time. Why not make the video?