Nima

How old are you?

Is it okay if i continue posting in this forum if y'all know im 13?

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Hookah.org mobile app

No, its not. You have to be 18 to be on the forum

29, will be 30 this year... not sure how happy i am about that.

Me too. I'm actually pretty excited about it. Looking forward to the next decade

I would have thought most hookah smokers on the forum would be more college age folks. Glad to see everyone here :)

Well I kinda got hooked from a friend of mine in iowa that did a tour in Afghanistan

Sent from my SPH-L300 using Tapatalk

Been awhile since I last posted so I thought I would chime in. I am currently 21, turning 22 in February.

Sent from my Galaxy S4 using Hookah.org mobile app

Yea it's been awhile lol, I usually pop in every few months or so to see what's new, waiting for this forum to really take off.

Sent from Galaxy S4 via Mobile App

We have about 10 to 20 regular users now and random ones here and there. You can be another regular user too

We're also giving away three $20 gift cards to top three members of each month. Slowly but surely we will conquer the hookah world :)

• Like 1

It's certainly picked up from when I first started on here back in 2012 I believe. I think there was like 4 of us then, lol.

Sent from Galaxy S4 via Mobile App

We have about 10 to 20 regular users now and random ones here and there.

I really like the fact that this isn't such a huge forum, and everyone here is either highly enthusiastic and considers hookah a passion and investment in making their life better, or that people are eager to know more about the hobby. It makes being a part of discussions easier than other larger forums (I won't name names here...).

I like it for that fact also doug, I dont get to smoke my hookahs but 3-4 nights a week, so I savor it while I can, and anything I can learn to make that better is always a plus

Sent from my SPH-L300 using Tapatalk

Make that three people. I did join one large forum, but that was just in case I run in to something that someone here can't help with. You've got more chances to find someone who knows with more people, but it's easier to get to know people and hold a conversation on small-to-mid size forums like this.

Also, 25.

Sent by the power of Greyskull

This forum is more like a family than it is a forum, it's small enough you get to know everyone and if you leave for awhile and come back people remember you. Also there aren't any people on here that are jerks like a lot of other forms.

"This aint no 10 second race"

"I've got nuthin but time."