Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tdurham42

What's some good starbuzz & tangiers favors?

Question

Wolfden - I've purchased 100g packs of Tangiers, but I cannot find them online - I bought it from a lounge nearby. They do exist...

I am going to scour the interwebs today trying to find this, I didn't know that existed but I would be all over that because I don't like buying 250g of a flavor im not sure of lol But at least with tangiers if you dont like it there will always be someone out there willing to trade or buy it off of you,

As for the best starbuzz flavors, um, I don't know. My favorite tangiers though are orange soda, some cane mint, and really most of the flavors are great.

EDIT: I found out that apparently 5 star carries 100g packs of tangiers, why did I not know this?! http://5starhookah.com/Tangiers-100g_c166.htm I looked at the birquq line and it seems like they are in stock too.

I am going to scour the interwebs today trying to find this, I didn't know that existed but I would be all over that because I don't like buying 250g of a flavor im not sure of lol But at least with tangiers if you dont like it there will always be someone out there willing to trade or buy it off of you,

As for the best starbuzz flavors, um, I don't know. My favorite tangiers though are orange soda, some cane mint, and really most of the flavors are great.

EDIT: I found out that apparently 5 star carries 100g packs of tangiers, why did I not know this?! http://5starhookah.com/Tangiers-100g_c166.htm I looked at the birquq line and it seems like they are in stock too.

See, now that right there is my incentive to order some tangiers and finally try it. Thanks for finding that for us Hooligan.

See, now that right there is my incentive to order some tangiers and finally try it. Thanks for finding that for us Hooligan.

Sure thing, it only took me 2 or 3 minutes with google lol 5 star is a great vendor and they carry soooo many brands of shisha so its definitely worth placing an order if you want to try some new stuff.

I'm looking into some new favors to pick up any help?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm not sure how I feel about this statement... lol!  It's like saying "I'm going to pick out a Ford and a BMW..."  Of course in this scenario the Ford costs a lot more than the BMW.

I'm glad you found some 100g... the 250g are by far the most popular size.

Here is my top 5 must try Tangiers flavors:

Ololiuqui

Picnic Punch

Cane Mint

Orange Soda

Foreplay on the Peach

I have a friend who loves starbuzz.. Me, not so much except for two flavors the top being Pumpkin Pie.

It is seriously one of the best (and unique) flavors i've ever had and it tastes like -really cheap- pumpkin pie filling.

The other starbuzz flavor I like is wildberry, probably the only berry I particularly enjoy (though that was 4 years ago so the formula may have changed)

Lately I have really taken a liking to the code 69, smoked it at the hookah lounge in Winchester with my daughter and her best friend, its become quite addicting now I find myself smoking it atleast once a night

Sent from my SPH-L300 using Hookah.org mobile app

Starbuzz has very few tobaccos that I will go out and buy. That being said within the last 2 months of finding strawberry margarita I've smoked 10 cans or a kilo. It's exactly like skittles darkside candy and I will smoke it until they mess up their mixing methods.

If you mix melon blue and watermelon its a lot like tangiers melon blend.

As for tangiers I try and stay away from orange ones, his flavor is a bit off for my taste.

Melon blend

Maraschino cherry

Cane mint

horchata

peach iced tea

tasty peach or juicy peach maybe is great

I wish I smoked all the tangiers to give you more but these are just so good that I stay on them. All Noir, the heat management for lucid/birquq baffles me.

Resurrection.

Starbuzz mighty freeze is great this year. Same with white chai. Tangerine dream is good for what it is. Don't overload it with heat though. Safari melon few is last. The entire 8 years I've smoked I have overlooked this flavor. It's awesome.

Some tangiers I can add is:

Kashmir peach. Revisited it is my second fav tangiers flavor.

Foreplay on the peach. Cranberry overload. Very good.

Pink grapefruit.

Aussie juice.

New lime.

Green apple candy.

Resurrection.

Starbuzz mighty freeze is great this year. Same with white chai. Tangerine dream is good for what it is. Don't overload it with heat though. Safari melon few is last. The entire 8 years I've smoked I have overlooked this flavor. It's awesome.

Some tangiers I can add is:

Kashmir peach. Revisited it is my second fav tangiers flavor.

Foreplay on the peach. Cranberry overload. Very good.

Pink grapefruit.

Aussie juice.

New lime.

Green apple candy.

What's Aussie Juice taste like?  Australians?

Working at a hookah lounge a lot of people like starbuzz...personally im in different about it. Ill smole if it there but most likely not buy it other than starbuzz winterfresh. Its a great mixer but by itself it alright. Other starbuzz flavours i like is, white chai, mighty freeze, chocolate mint and ive only had tangiers cane mint which is amazing

I resurrect thee, thread...

Starbuzz:  Pirate's Cave, and Tangerine Dream, Lebanese Bombshell.  Pirates Cave is super tasty in an apple bowl, and Tangerine Dream is a great 'by itself' or mixer flavor, and Lebanese Bombshell is just nice when you want something different...  

Tangier's... I've had their 'Mint' flavor, just mint.  I gotta tell you, the original line is too strong for me... I get like 7 puffs out of it and I gotta lay down!  But I did order some Birquq, Boysenberry (my favorite berry).  So I'll let ya know how that goes...

Hookah-shisha.com is slingin' 250g Tangier's for like $14 right now due to their birthday sale... so check that out!!

I resurrect thee, thread...

Starbuzz:  Pirate's Cave, and Tangerine Dream, Lebanese Bombshell.  Pirates Cave is super tasty in an apple bowl, and Tangerine Dream is a great 'by itself' or mixer flavor, and Lebanese Bombshell is just nice when you want something different...  

Tangier's... I've had their 'Mint' flavor, just mint.  I gotta tell you, the original line is too strong for me... I get like 7 puffs out of it and I gotta lay down!  But I did order some Birquq, Boysenberry (my favorite berry).  So I'll let ya know how that goes...

Hookah-shisha.com is slingin' 250g Tangier's for like $14 right now due to their birthday sale... so check that out!!

Unlike other forums, we actually welcome and enjoy it when members revive older threads. It gives us that: "oh yeah" moment. Unfortunately for me star buzz has been nothing but a bad experience. I've only had two of their flavors but both flavors have actually sent me into a coughing fit and I ended up throwing a tin of Pirate's Cave in the trash. There's a picture on here somewhere when I dumped it. Both my sister and I tried it and we both hated it the moment we tried it. I guess people won't agree with me but I guess that's why there's different brands, to please everybody's taste buds. 

Yeah, I can't say I was a fan of Pirate's Cave.  Starbuzz's citrus flavors are just... too much.  The last few flavors of theirs I've enjoyed was Purple Savior, Black Mint, Tropicool (nice summer flavor), and Apple Doppio.

And FYI Thrice - Birquq only has marginally less nicotine than Noir.  However, I don't get much of a buzz off Birquq though, whereas sometimes, with Noir, it hits me pretty good.  But, for me, it only lasts the first 5 minutes or so of a session.  Even with Burley.

Am I the only one who always gets this medicinal, filmy after taste with starbuzz. I can't smoke the stuff...

Nope, you are not the only one. I as well hate starbuzz. As a matter of fact my last tin of starbuzz Pirate's cave ended up in the trash because I was sick and tired of that brand after only trying a couple of flavors and getting the same reaction to my smoking sessions. 

I just picked up my first pack of Tangiers Noir peach iced tea. Its so good....but DAMN is it potent. I was pretty lightheaded after my session.

I just picked up my first pack of Tangiers Noir peach iced tea. Its so good....but DAMN is it potent. I was pretty lightheaded after my session.

Yup tangiers is known for that. Try using a diffuser, eating a small meal, and having tea nearby.

Yup tangiers is known for that. Try using a diffuser, eating a small meal, and having tea nearby.

I definitely had all of that at the ready, cause I knew Tangiers was known for its potency, but yeah....all in all, I love it. :)

I definitely had all of that at the ready, cause I knew Tangiers was known for its potency, but yeah....all in all, I love it.

It's definitely the next level in shisha. You should try out kashmir peach next. It's a spicy and floral peach but it's so unique.

I definitely had all of that at the ready, cause I knew Tangiers was known for its potency, but yeah....all in all, I love it.

It's definitely the next level in shisha. You should try out kashmir peach next. It's a spicy and floral peach but it's so unique.

I got kashmir Guava this time over just Guava. And I have to say i enjoy the spice and floral taste this has added.

I got kashmir Guava this time over just Guava. And I have to say i enjoy the spice and floral taste this has added.

Still have to try that one. Only had peach and cherry. You ever try guanabana? Always been interested in it

I'm definitely going to order some Kashmir peach then when I place my coals order next week. 🏻