Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tdurham42

What's some good starbuzz & tangiers favors?

Question

I just picked up my first pack of Tangiers Noir peach iced tea. Its so good....but DAMN is it potent. I was pretty lightheaded after my session.

Yup tangiers is known for that. Try using a diffuser, eating a small meal, and having tea nearby.

I definitely had all of that at the ready, cause I knew Tangiers was known for its potency, but yeah....all in all, I love it.

It's definitely the next level in shisha. You should try out kashmir peach next. It's a spicy and floral peach but it's so unique.

I'm definitely going to order some Kashmir peach then when I place my coals order next week. 🏻

Yes!!! Do ittttt!

I haven't tried k peach yet, I had k guava and I could tell it was potentially a great flavor, I just didn't have the know how to make it smoke right, maybe I'll order some in burley and give these two a go, though I'm really interested in dark cherry as well, a good deep cherry flavor that doesn't taste like cough syrup would just be so great. I ran out of canary's the first bowl with my cane mint burley so I'm going to have to try titanium's, I'm very concerned, I may try to split them into half's or try the lotus or something, not sure but wish me luck on that tonight

On 2/13/2016 at 4:29 PM, DudeWhere'sMyHookah said:

Still have to try that one. Only had peach and cherry. You ever try guanabana? Always been interested in it

I did and i think it smells amazing, but the taste was way to light for me, i hope they rework the flavors because the smell was crazy sweeet and really tropical, but for me my batch was just to weak to really enjoy.

On 2/13/2016 at 4:29 PM, DudeWhere'sMyHookah said: Still have to try that one. Only had peach and cherry. You ever try guanabana? Always been interested in it

I did and i think it smells amazing, but the taste was way to light for me, i hope they rework the flavors because the smell was crazy sweeet and really tropical, but for me my batch was just to weak to really enjoy.

Ah that's a shame. That's how dark plum was for me. Smelled just like dr pepper but had little to no taste

I haven't tried k peach yet, I had k guava and I could tell it was potentially a great flavor, I just didn't have the know how to make it smoke right, maybe I'll order some in burley and give these two a go, though I'm really interested in dark cherry as well, a good deep cherry flavor that doesn't taste like cough syrup would just be so great. I ran out of canary's the first bowl with my cane mint burley so I'm going to have to try titanium's, I'm very concerned, I may try to split them into half's or try the lotus or something, not sure but wish me luck on that tonight

Good luck!

Good luck!

Thanks lol, sorry I noticed this so late, just flew right over my head