Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nima

Hookah.org Official Video Reviews

When I tried this I didn't feel any minty notes, but maybe it was just so faint that I didn't notice. Nothing like the Pan rass. I will definitely buy the Bombay again however. It's a very good flavor. 

nice video, surprised it hasn't been done before on the channel.

My top is very different from paul's:

1.) Blueberry, it beats anything else I've ever smoked from them

2.) Mint, a true staple of the hookah market

3.) Peach, not perfect but beats many other brands feeble attempts.

4.) Orange, many other brands offer worse options and I hold this as the top comparison to rate other brands accuracy. I recall at one point there was almost all of our frequent members on different sides of the world and continent smoking this at the same time in the "smoking right now" thread. That is saying something.

5.) Berry, it was my first al fakher flavor. I find that it tastes much like a jumble of mixed berry preserves, can't find a better one yet. Haze Omg comes close but it's not that molassal tang.

We're looking for Hookah.org's spokesperson and YOU are going to pick him / her. Our new spokesperson will be giving updates about our latest giveaways, site features, etc. 

First applicant is Dr. Puppet West Coast Rap Star. Leave a comment on the video page on how much you do or don't like him.

There will be at least one or two other candidates coming soon too.

hahahahahahaha. that's totally coo!!!!

People on YouTube dont like it at all. 

I'm going to try this with a few other characters and see how people like them

I'm not sure how I feel about them, the characters that is. I don't feel like they are unique in anyway

I agree... it's just kinda meh.  I think something like this just feels a little gimmicky.  I don't know what else to suggest though.

I'm going to have to be the one to say I like them. They make me laugh. I liked the rapper better than the English guy, but that's just me, my sense of humor is none like anybody else I've met. 

I also like it because it's different and nobody out there in the hookah world has something like this. Now the mascot as an animated figured, that would be something else altogether. 

I also wanted to mention that some guys on Facebook don't like it either. I was going to say something about them before but every time they use our posts they tag us. They/he uses posts from everybody that does video reviews or hookah posts. 

https://www.facebook.com/michiganhookahlovers/posts/10152736862421500?notif_t=fbpage_mention

Anyway, they don't like the puppet either. 

Zag looks harsh even packing. I bought it once and could not bring myself to try it. I'm traditional but I just can't with that stuff haha soft black is about as far that way as I can muster. Super informative, I can never seem to find this information about molassal online too often even less so in a library.

Zag looks harsh even packing. I bought it once and could not bring myself to try it. I'm traditional but I just can't with that stuff haha soft black is about as far that way as I can muster. Super informative, I can never seem to find this information about molassal online too often even less so in a library.

I tried zag a couple times.  Didn't like it one bit.  It was too "cigarette"-y to my taste buds, even when mixed with double apple.

You'll never catch me trying that. LOL

this video peeked my interest in trying it with no foil ive seen some middle easterns smoke shisha without foil and ive always wanted to try it

If you like cigars, pipes, and cigarettes, Zag will probably appeal to you.  For me, I prefer sweeter smokes and bright flavors.  And I used to smoke cigarettes.

I'd equate Zag to a Djarum Black, but a little dryer and with a little less clove flavor.  However, I enjoy Blacks but disliked Zag.

Either way, a 250g of Zag is cheap.  I'd just advise trying it out on a separate hookah than your main one, and using either a washable hose that you will wash afterwards, or dedicate a non-washable to it.  It will ghost everything.