Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nima

Hookah.org Official Video Reviews

Interesting video and take on this.  I dunno if I've ever heard of anyone doing an orange bowl.  Pretty cool.

FYI, Nima, the audio in the DIY section gets waaay off at the end (like, several seconds off), but returns to normal when we're "back to Paul."

Doug you should check out hookah boss on youtube. He's affiliated with art hookah to the best of my knowledge and excels at making fruit bowls.

On his channel I've seen grapefruit heads, pomegranate bowls, entire pineapples halfs with two lotuses going, and even a whole portable hookah made from a drinking glass that featured an orange bowl. Most of his videos have English translation as hookah boss is out of Russia.

Doug you should check out hookah boss on youtube. He's affiliated with art hookah to the best of my knowledge and excels at making fruit bowls.

On his channel I've seen grapefruit heads, pomegranate bowls, entire pineapples halfs with two lotuses going, and even a whole portable hookah made from a drinking glass that featured an orange bowl. Most of his videos have English translation as hookah boss is out of Russia.

That's the Russian guy. Right? His videos are really nice.

Sure is nima! He goes a little too far out there on some instructions and methods though haha

like the skewer bowl that featured a skewer that rotated in a pineapple..... it didn't work out so well

I have.  I subscribe to his channel.  It's amazing.

That's the Russian guy. Right? His videos are really nice.

Yep.  He's got the production for them on point.  Really solid.

Interesting video and take on this. I dunno if I've ever heard of anyone doing an orange bowl. Pretty cool.

FYI, Nima, the audio in the DIY section gets waaay off at the end (like, several seconds off), but returns to normal when we're "back to Paul."

the orange is my go to fruit bowl or grapefruit. What paul did was way different on how i make my fruit bowls. And 3 coals on that small head with a windcover is just insane heat!

Im hoping this kind of videos will help grow our forum membership too:

Nima - you're right - this kind of video is perfect for getting followers.  Short, simple, and gives people an incentive.

Judging by number of new accounts I've had to approive today, I think its already paying off

Judging by number of new accounts I've had to approive today, I think its already paying off

Yeah I love that video, and it's definitely working just by looking at the amount of new people that have signed up for the contest. 

I must try that! Anyone know of a website that sells vegetable glycerin and menthol crystals

I'll ask Paul

As I was watching this video I was thinking of jHookah till the very end. This is right up his alley and he needs to try this ASAP!

I must try that! Anyone know of a website that sells vegetable glycerin and menthol crystals

Paul reminded me of walter from breaking bad mixing up that stuff!

My thoughts exactly.  Man, this is crazy.  I love me some mint, but... yeah, I'll pass on the chemistry experiments :)

I'm gonna try this. But with 10g of menthol, ice in the ice chamber and ice in the base!

My thoughts exactly.  Man, this is crazy.  I love me some mint, but... yeah, I'll pass on the chemistry experiments :)

I don't know, I'm crazy enough to try it, but I'm just not that crazy about mint. Maybe I'll do that during the summer when is super hot and I'm in the mood for something cool and minty. LOL 

I'm gonna try this. But with 10g of menthol, ice in the ice chamber and ice in the base!

You should change your title from "Radioactive Smoker" to "Frostbitten Smoker."

im right there with you man! The minty and colder the hookah the better