Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nima

Hookah.org Official Video Reviews

I like this review, however I also would have liked to know how was the shipping? Did they deliver on time? Before or after the due date? Was everything in bubble wrap? Anything missing or something else sent instead of what he ordered? Obviously there wasn't or I believe he would have mentioned it. Maybe that's not important to some people but I kind of like to know.

I like this review, however I also would have liked to know how was the shipping? Did they deliver on time? Before or after the due date? Was everything in bubble wrap? Anything missing or something else sent instead of what he ordered? Obviously there wasn't or I believe he would have mentioned it. Maybe that's not important to some people but I kind of like to know.

All good points. I'll mention them to Paul for future Vendor Reviews.

I agree with Nima that this should be in the video, but from my experiences with them (and I've ordered from them at LEAST a dozen times):

1. Delivery is accurate.  If you purchase late in the day or on the weekend, give it an extra business day.  In VA, I get packages in 3 days.  There's a shipping map on their web site, I believe NJ would be 4 days, but just doing that from memory.

2. Packaging is usually a box full of shipping peanuts.  Everything's very well preserved, and I've never received anything broken.  Larger or more fragile pieces (like bowls and hookahs) are usually wrapped in bubble wrap in addition to the peanuts.  Last order I made, they didn't use the peanuts, but instead used those air-filled plastic bags, but all I ordered was tobacco, so I'm sure that's why.

3. I've never had anything missing or incorrect, except for a base I bought that was "hand painted," though the base I received and the picture on the web site were completely different.  I contacted them, and they were very kind, though a bit slow.  I had the new base on the way back to them by the end of the week, and they shipped out a replacement for me before I even gave them a tracking code.

how dare he says he doesn't like the ambrosia fruit salad!!??! I love it and I make it every Christmas! humpfff.  :dancingbanana:  :D  :P

I hope he uses that bowl in the next video

Leave a comment on the video. He usually reads those too.