Nima

Hookah.org Official Video Reviews

Good review, I probably won’t buy it based of that just because like he said there are better options for a citrus flavor. 

The only review of his I disagree with so far is the Absolute Zero one.  I think while the flavor is light it is pretty complex I get a lot of vanilla mixed in with the mint.  

you get the vanilla??? I didn't. Maybe is because I just think it's such a strong flavor already as it is that it just over powers everything else. When I mix it with other flavors I do maybe an 80/20 or 90/10. I want some mint just not a whole butt-load of it.

I smoke a lot of cane mint and spearmint and think those are much stronger on the mint front than Absolute Zero.   Might just be me though.

Paul's review of Blue Mother ice drops by Beamer Hookahs

Those gel drops really take some getting used to. The next time I review a flavor I'm going to add a bit at the end that shows whats left in the bowl after, its even more weird than when they go in.

Those gel drops really take some getting used to. The next time I review a flavor I'm going to add a bit at the end that shows whats left in the bowl after, its even more weird than when they go in.

I haven't had them yet but one of my sisters love it. She mixes the gels with the stones and she loves it. I wouldn't do that. I want tobacco in mine. :)

I haven't had them yet but one of my sisters love it. She mixes the gels with the stones and she loves it. I wouldn't do that. I want tobacco in mine. :)

Ew, I wouldn't mix the stones and gels, it would be too hard to clean the stones off after to reuse them. She knows she can reuse them right? lol

The gels and stones (separately) are okay, but they aren't the same as tobacco so I definitely understand why a lot of people prefer tobacco. I would too if I could lol

Ew, I wouldn't mix the stones and gels, it would be too hard to clean the stones off after to reuse them. She knows she can reuse them right? lol

The gels and stones (separately) are okay, but they aren't the same as tobacco so I definitely understand why a lot of people prefer tobacco. I would too if I could lol

Wait what? you can reuse those stones? are you freaking serious? I did NOT know that at all. I'm going to have to see if she's still up right now and let her know. I have a feeling that she's been throwing them out after she is done as I would have done.

Hooligan you are awesome. Thanks for that bit of info. Ok I'm out of here for now. She's a navy chief and she gets up super early, so I hope she's still awake.

Wait what? you can reuse those stones? are you freaking serious? I did NOT know that at all. I'm going to have to see if she's still up right now and let her know. I have a feeling that she's been throwing them out after she is done as I would have done.

Hooligan you are awesome. Thanks for that bit of info. Ok I'm out of here for now. She's a navy chief and she gets up super early, so I hope she's still awake.

Yea just rinse them off and toss them back in the jar to get recoated in juices.

We just hit 1,000 YouTube subscribers  :monkeydance:  :monkeydance:  :monkeydance:

Yayy! 3 more inappropriate monkeys to celebrate!  :monkeydance:  :monkeydance:  :monkeydance:

I knew you could reuse the stones because when I used to smoke them that is what I would do. I liked to pack the bowl with half tobacco and half stones. It didn't really extend the bowls life but it was interesting to mix the two. Actually they are the reason I first got a phunnel bowl. I'm glad I did because I've never used another bowl since

Sent from my XT1060 using Hookah.org mobile app

I knew you could reuse the stones because when I used to smoke them that is what I would do. I liked to pack the bowl with half tobacco and half stones. It didn't really extend the bowls life but it was interesting to mix the two. Actually they are the reason I first got a phunnel bowl. I'm glad I did because I've never used another bowl since

Yea the only ones I've come across that you can't reuse are the starbuzz ones, they don't put enough juice in the jar to recoat them. But they aren't really that great anyway, Shiazo is still the best and have a ton of juice.

Yea the only ones I've come across that you can't reuse are the starbuzz ones, they don't put enough juice in the jar to recoat them. But they aren't really that great anyway, Shiazo is still the best and have a ton of juice.

I haven't had the Starbuzz ones but that doesn't surprise me. I love Shiazo stones but I rarely get them. May have to grab soon.

I think this may have turned into a completely different party now….

Just so long as no one starts spanking the monkeys we should be fine.

I think this may have turned into a completely different party now….

Nima started it...lol

I haven't had the Starbuzz ones but that doesn't surprise me. I love Shiazo stones but I rarely get them. May have to grab soon.

Just so long as no one starts spanking the monkeys we should be fine.

Yea they are pretty good but still not better than tobacco, the cappuccino flavor is awesome.

Yea they are pretty good but still not better than tobacco, the cappuccino flavor is awesome.

I didn't know they made that flavor. Most stores around here rarely carry tobacco alternatives to hookah. Herbal shisha can only be found in gas stations and the store I go to only carries a couple flavors of stones.

I didn't know they made that flavor. Most stores around here rarely carry tobacco alternatives to hookah. Herbal shisha can only be found in gas stations and the store I go to only carries a couple flavors of stones.

Yea because no one wants them lol If you ever place an order online you should try the cappuccino ones, its a pretty realistic coffee flavor. If you're into that, anyway lol

Haha that may be the reason. I have only had a coffee flavor once before but I found it pleasing. I'd give it a shot.

Haha that may be the reason. I have only had a coffee flavor once before but I found it pleasing. I'd give it a shot.

The othmani Turkish coffee is amazing!!!!! I might just have some tomorrow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest flavor review: Starbuzz Exotic Pink Lady

I love Paul's videos, they are very to the point. I have an idea in how to help him describe it, but mama always told me if i don't have anything nice to say then don't say anything at all. Im sure by now most know how i feel about SB. why do i watch the video with SB reviews then? Because Paul seems honest. I buy my flavors according to his ratings and he has yet to fail me. :)

• Like 1

so starbuzz exotic pink lady is kind of like dating a cougar?  or a one night stand with one?   :o

Edited by dougc84
  • Like 1

Just uploaded review of Beamer Tropical Punch. Its non-tobacco herbal shisha

not a big fan of tobacco alternative shisha but I do have some hydro herbal in stock. It's pretty good, but I have that mainly as my backup now because of all the awesome flavors I've had before.