Nima

Hookah.org Official Video Reviews

alright! two points for Social Smoke. :) :)

Sorry I just had to say it. That's the only brand that has not let me down yet. The other night, whenever it was that I smoked the last of my Othmani baklava, I finally experienced nicotine overload. It was not pretty at all, and I had to stop. I was sweating like crazy, so I had to crank up the AC (it was already on), and drink tons of water. Of course I finished the bowl the next day, I wasn't going to let it go to waste. :)

• Like 1

I totally have to try the altoids.

Sent from my XT1060 using Hookah.org mobile app

• Like 2

I totally have to try the altoids.

it's awesome. Although I don't use a lot of them for fear of making it too minty so I only use 2 or 3 altoids in my base, but now that I have the mystique ice hose tip i hardly use ice in the base.

it's awesome. Although I don't use a lot of them for fear of making it too minty so I only use 2 or 3 altoids in my base, but now that I have the mystique ice hose tip i hardly use ice in the base.

Since my hookah has an ice tray I'm going to do the ultimate freezing session! Smoke Nakhla Mizo Mint, ice in the ice tray, ice in the base, altoids in the base, and Mystique Ice Tip that I am going to order from Social Smoke. 

Since my hookah has an ice tray I'm going to do the ultimate freezing session! Smoke Nakhla Mizo Mint, ice in the ice tray, ice in the base, altoids in the base, and Mystique Ice Tip that I am going to order from Social Smoke.

DUDE!!!!!! I'm going to call you Mr. Freeze from now on. Lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

DUDE!!!!!! I'm going to call you Mr. Freeze from now on. Lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Haha I like it. Just changed my title.

Haha I like it. Just changed my title.

Haha, excellent.  How do you like the mystique?  I've been thinking about getting one.

Haven't gotten it yet sadly. There was an issue with two of my gift cards. They are trying to fix everything for me though

How to avoid hookah sickness Aka nicotine sickness 

• Like 1

I must admit, i recently got really sick when I was finishing up the last of my Othmani baklava shisha. I enjoyed the flavor so much that I wasn't pacing myself.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I got very nauseous during my last session but I think it was because I took my pain medication before I started smoking.

Now I have not used e-liquid with my shisha but I have done something similar. As some of you may know I add a few drops of glycerin to my tobacco and every once in a while I'll add in tobacco flavoring. This can be found at almost any head shop or tobacco shop. It does change the flavor just enough to make things interesting and provides some extra smoke

• Like 1

Here is one on Paul's attempt to clean his crown classic glass bowl:

• Like 1

What is funny is that in the last video I was thinking that his bowl was looking a bit dirty. Now I have no experience with glass bowls so mileage may vary here but I found doing the same thing but with lemon juice instead of lacquer thinner is adequate. It isn't a one time process however, cleaning a bowl that baked up with residue will take multiple cleanings. I like to do the salt and lemon juice, rinse it off, maybe let it soak in some hot water then take a pipe cleaner to it. Rinse and repeat that until it gets clean enough to satisfaction. It may not clean the bowl completely though, but as we all know bowls, grommets and hoses are not going to last forever. My opinion on it is if it isn't clogged up and isn't completely disgusting then you are fine. 

• Like 2

My opinion on it is if it isn't clogged up and isn't completely disgusting then you are fine. 

That's how I justify smoking out of my old bowl too :D

• Like 2

That's how I justify smoking out of my old bowl too :D

Glad to know I'm not the only one haha.

What is funny is that in the last video I was thinking that his bowl was looking a bit dirty. Now I have no experience with glass bowls so mileage may vary here but I found doing the same thing but with lemon juice instead of lacquer thinner is adequate. It isn't a one time process however, cleaning a bowl that baked up with residue will take multiple cleanings. I like to do the salt and lemon juice, rinse it off, maybe let it soak in some hot water then take a pipe cleaner to it. Rinse and repeat that until it gets clean enough to satisfaction. It may not clean the bowl completely though, but as we all know bowls, grommets and hoses are not going to last forever. My opinion on it is if it isn't clogged up and isn't completely disgusting then you are fine.

It's funny but i actually never saw that bowl as dirty or gunky. I just saw it as a well smoked bowl. If I had a glass bowl, I would want it to look like that. Is that weird of me?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

No it isn't weird at all. Since that bowl is clear glass you end up seeing all that gunk. In a normal bowl you most likely have the same amount but you just can't see it

• Like 1

I have several Social Smoke HEMIs, and a few months back, picked up a white one.  It's AMAZING how much different the caked-on tobacco looks on the white bowl vs. the black one.  Glass would be even worse.

• Like 1

Few techniques for not knocking down hookah on the carpet: