Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nima

Hookah.org Official Video Reviews

What do you guys think? I'd like some feedback so we know what to do going forward with other videos. 

It was awesome! for a quick second I thought that your video was hijacked by somebody. HAHAHA. it was good though, I enjoyed it, but I do have a question for ya. Does she smoke with you? 

I only ask because I truly enjoyed the two different opinions on the smell of the tobacco. it's very refreshing to watch a video with two semi-different opinions on the tobacco that you smoking, only because when Paul and Keri make a video they tend to agree on the flavor they are smelling/smoking. 

So yea, I enjoyed it, do more together. 

It was awesome! for a quick second I thought that your video was hijacked by somebody. HAHAHA. it was good though, I enjoyed it, but I do have a question for ya. Does she smoke with you? 

I only ask because I truly enjoyed the two different opinions on the smell of the tobacco. it's very refreshing to watch a video with two semi-different opinions on the tobacco that you smoking, only because when Paul and Keri make a video they tend to agree on the flavor they are smelling/smoking. 

So yea, I enjoyed it, do more together. 

Thanks for the feedback! Yes Alyssa, my wife, does occasionally smoke with me, but shes not as into it as I am. She enjoys it from time to time though. I wouldn't let her pack a bowl for me, but I trust her opinion and judgement on the flavors because she has smoked hookah for about as long as i have, just not as often.

We do tend to have different opinions on almost everything, so you can expect to hear different views in all videos we do together.

Thanks for the feedback! Yes Alyssa, my wife, does occasionally smoke with me, but shes not as into it as I am. She enjoys it from time to time though. I wouldn't let her pack a bowl for me, but I trust her opinion and judgement on the flavors because she has smoked hookah for about as long as i have, just not as often.

We do tend to have different opinions on almost everything, so you can expect to hear different views in all videos we do together.

Awesome. It would be like Roger and Ebert

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hookah Etiquette 1/4 

Shisha Fruits Orange mixed with Hookah-Hookah 7 Spice

hookah-hookah 7 spices huh? I'm going to have to order a tin of that because I do love me some mixers. :) 

hookah-hookah 7 spices huh? I'm going to have to order a tin of that because I do love me some mixers. :)

hookah hookah is a super under-rated brand of tobacco. They have some really good flavors. 7 spice is one of my long time favorites of theirs. I highly suggest it.

Hookah-hookah is completely un-smokeable for me. I feel like it deserves the bad rating everyone has given it. DRY, long cut, short-lived, and not worth the few bucks it is. I didn't know hookah was even supposed to have any juice at all when I first started thanks to this brand. At least fakher and romman are sticky lol

The only one thing good about that brand is that they use tea leaves in an herbal mixture whereas no other brand does. I haven't tried it but I love the idea since tea plants are fairly close to tobacco plants.

Hookah-hookah is completely un-smokeable for me. I feel like it deserves the bad rating everyone has given it. DRY, long cut, short-lived, and not worth the few bucks it is. I didn't know hookah was even supposed to have any juice at all when I first started thanks to this brand. At least fakher and romman are sticky lol

The only one thing good about that brand is that they use tea leaves in an herbal mixture whereas no other brand does. I haven't tried it but I love the idea since tea plants are fairly close to tobacco plants.

The ones I've had were nice and juicy, comparable to romman. They have changed their cut to a smaller cut as well.

The tea ones are awful though. They have no flavor at all other than burnt tea. I've tried 4 flavors and they were all like that.

I would never spend the money to re-try them now. I know they have re-branded with different people behind them but after how bad this beginner shisha made my throat feel I feel like everyone should skip it altogether.

The comments on hookah-shisha are flat out hilarious, its either a starter who raves about them or an average smoker dissing them. You and paul are literally the only reputable veteran reviewers smoking the crap lol more for you guys! You can have all of my share! lol

That's unfortunate but not surprising that the tea ones taste burnt

I would never spend the money to re-try them now. I know they have re-branded with different people behind them but after how bad this beginner shisha made my throat feel I feel like everyone should skip it altogether.

The comments on hookah-shisha are flat out hilarious, its either a starter who raves about them or an average smoker dissing them. You and paul are literally the only reputable veteran reviewers smoking the crap lol more for you guys! You can have all of my share! lol

That's unfortunate but not surprising that the tea ones taste burnt

I haven't smoked the tobacco in about a year so I guess its just paul lol

No actually there are a lot of fans on hookah pro too. That's why I tried it in the first place, I got suggestions from people there.

I spent too many years over on hookahpro lol I like this forum a lot more. I know some of them swear by it, but they aren't always right haha they were right about the value of al fakher though, that's why I smoke so much of it.

My gf still wants to try the tea herbal blend so eventually hookah-hookah will see my kamanja. :huh:

I spent too many years over on hookahpro lol I like this forum a lot more. I know some of them swear by it, but they aren't always right haha they were right about the value of al fakher though, that's why I smoke so much of it.

My gf still wants to try the tea herbal blend so eventually hookah-hookah will see my kamanja. :huh:

I know, its horrible over there. But thats where I hung out until I found this place. I never posted much though I mostly just read everything.

If she likes the taste of nothing, then let her go right ahead! lol I would send you the ones I have but shipping would cost more than they are worth.

Good video - It made me think about having a "new to hookah?" section on the site.  Something with a grid of maybe 12 different videos that are "stuff you need to know" when starting out.

Good video - It made me think about having a "new to hookah?" section on the site.  Something with a grid of maybe 12 different videos that are "stuff you need to know" when starting out.

Yes. I've talked to Paul about that too. Let's talk about it in a new thread and select the videos, articles to put in there. Would you be willing to lead that?

If you can think of a good general (basic) sketch and some requirements I can ask my graphic designer to design something good for us too. That way it will look more professional. 

I second that. The main reason I joined this site when I got my own hookah is because I didn't know much about the lifestyle aside from just going to a lounge and ordering one. This site was the top hit in my search results and I'm thankful for that. I must have spent 3 days watching all the hookah.org videos that I could find and that's how I learned most of what I needed to know about caring for my very first hookah. 

It also helps tremendously that Paul is so eloquent and video friendly because I enjoyed watching his videos. 

So yeah, a "New To Hookah" section with videos would be tremendously helpful to noobies. 

Yes. I've talked to Paul about that too. Let's talk about it in a new thread and select the videos, articles to put in there. Would you be willing to lead that?

If you can think of a good general (basic) sketch and some requirements I can ask my graphic designer to design something good for us too. That way it will look more professional. 

Starting a thread nao.

Paul calls this one Damn Best Double Apple

Shisha Fruits Green Apple + Red Apple + Al Fakher Double Apple 

It seems that Paul has found the best double apple mix out there. I'm a big fan so I will need to try this except I don't have any of the ingredients he has. LOL 

^^^ O. M. G. I think I just wet my pants again. That is one gorgeous glass hookah!. ^^^