Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nima

Hookah.org Official Video Reviews

Not going to lie, that glass hookah is beautiful. I watched the video a second time just to watch only the hookah instead of listening to Paul about the white grape. Is that bad? LOL 

It kinda blows my mind to see Paul NOT using the Crown.

I know right?! it's like he doesn't belong in the video unless he's using the famous Crown bowl. It's good to see him using something else, and I honestly can't wait for the full review he's going to do because he's very fair and gives his honest opinion. What I would really like to see in the video review is him AND Carrie giving their opinion of the glass hoookah. I personally think that the two of the doing reviews balances itself very well. 

I like that video, but I cannot bring myself, in good conscience, to click the forum's "Like This" button.

Why?

I like that video, but I cannot bring myself, in good conscience, to click the forum's "Like This" button.

Why not? it really is a great video. I like the way Paul handles all his instruction videos. If you click "Like" it would be to like the fact that the video is great, not to "like" quick lights... or am I missing something? 

is it just me or is anybody else having trouble getting used to Paul not doing videos with his Crown Classic? LOL. 

Loving the new hair color on Carrie...I'm not gay, I just always happen to notice women's hair all the time FYI.  :unsure:  :o

I noticed too, dd.  Doesn't mean you're gay, it just means you're observant, and that's a good thing.

I do have to say that I love the screen shots for these videos.  It looks like Paul dropped some "methane" in the vase, and Carrie tasted that on her next puff.

ROTFLMAO!!!!!! That's awesome!!!!! Well I hope that's not the case. HAHAHAHA. I seriously busted a gut laughing at this. 

I prefer her hair style like this than how she previously had it. 

Omg it was such a hard flavor to describe you guys. Its great though I'm going to use it as a mixer. Feedback on the video is welcomed as well :)

Edit: Also, Nima, her name is Alyssa not Lisa lol

Omg it was such a hard flavor to describe you guys. Its great though I'm going to use it as a mixer. Feedback on the video is welcomed as well :)

Edit: Also, Nima, her name is Alyssa not Lisa lol

Jen, we love you, we really do, but make more videos with Alyssa!!!!!!!!! You have no idea how awesome it is, at lest for me, to see two totally different spectrum on a flavor. Like, we know how it will taste because you are a smoker like us, however Alissa doesn't smoke like we all do, so whatever she says is really what it will be like for us as a first reaction trying it for the first time.  Watching you two is, honestly, as much fun as it is to watch Paul and Carrie. So please have her on your videos as often as your time allows because she brings something new to the mix. 

Jen, we love you, we really do, but make more videos with Alyssa!!!!!!!!! You have no idea how awesome it is, at lest for me, to see two totally different spectrum on a flavor. Like, we know how it will taste because you are a smoker like us, however Alissa doesn't smoke like we all do, so whatever she says is really what it will be like for us as a first reaction trying it for the first time. Watching you two is, honestly, as much fun as it is to watch Paul and Carrie. So please have her on your videos as often as your time allows because she brings something new to the mix.

She will only be on the videos I do for Nima. I promised him I would do it that way so that they aren't exactly like my channel.

However, I will ask Nima if its okay if I have her on my channel as a "special guest" from time to time. I doubt he will say no lol

Thank you for the kind words, I really appreciate it :) the more of those we get the better the chances Nima will keep us on board lol

She will only be on the videos I do for Nima. I promised him I would do it that way so that they aren't exactly like my channel.

However, I will ask Nima if its okay if I have her on my channel as a "special guest" from time to time. I doubt he will say no lol

Thank you for the kind words, I really appreciate it :) the more of those we get the better the chances Nima will keep us on board lol

Definitely. You're fine. I don't mind at all. I'm glad you guys are doing the videos. :)

Definitely. You're fine. I don't mind at all. I'm glad you guys are doing the videos. :)

Thanks Nima youre the best! I haven't gotten to check the YouTube comments on that video yet(living it up in Mexico, no computer lol). How are they?

Thanks Nima youre the best! I haven't gotten to check the YouTube comments on that video yet(living it up in Mexico, no computer lol). How are they?

So far so good. I think they're improving and we'll continue to make improvements to them too