Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

pineappledaddy

Awesome vintage hookah I found

That;s a really nice hookah

Is that the bowl on top or just a tray?

Girlfriend made me go antiquing and I found this gem

Sent from my HTC0P3P7 using Hookah.org mobile app

wow that's a really pretty hookah... you are so lucky to have found it for that price. I bet it's really going to be a thing of beauty once its polished.

That hose is truly pretty awesome. Is the tip that goes into the hookah also wood?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I didn't get a chance to inspect it saddly

So you didn't get it? I thought you bought it.

I will if it's there next time I go

Ohhhh get it. Get it. Would love to see what you do with it. I would have bought it if i lived there. :(.

I am very jealous that you found an antique hookah. None of the antique stores around me have antique hookahs. I found one on craigslist but the person never got back to me.

Sent from my XT1060 using Hookah.org mobile app

I actually found this old hookah on Craigslist. It's from Saudi Arabia and the seller's grandfather bought it in 1972 while traveling there. It's all brass, it weights 18llbs, and it's 45" tall. The seller is asking $120 which I think it's a hell of a great deal. I want to get it but unless she can ship it to me, I don't see driving 6 hours to pick it up.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]838[/ATTACH]

Offer to pay for the shipping costs because that is amazing. I would not let that pass me up.

Offer to pay for the shipping costs because that is amazing. I would not let that pass me up.

Yeah I offered to pay for shipping as well. Still waiting for a response from her. Fingers crossed.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Savvy craigslisters won't ship anything because most of the time, when people ask for things shipped, it's a scam.

Yeah she's not shipping. She wants somebody to pick it up which makes no sense to me. I told her that ill Paypal her the money for the unit plus shipping and can wait till she withdrawals the money before shipping it to me but she wants cash. That is one hell of a drive though. Gas, hotel room for the night and food it will end up costing more than what she wants for the hookah. :(

Girlfriend made me go antiquing and I found this gem

I actually found this old hookah on Craigslist. It's from Saudi Arabia and the seller's grandfather bought it in 1972 while traveling there. It's all brass, it weights 18llbs, and it's 45" tall. The seller is asking $120 which I think it's a hell of a great deal. I want to get it but unless she can ship it to me, I don't see driving 6 hours to pick it up.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]838[/ATTACH]

why cant i see any of the pictures???