dd0723

Latest Shisha Order Thread

Question

Well I figured that I would start my own thread on this for two reason. 1. to get everybody talking about what they ordered recently, and 2. Because I changed my order from hookahset.com to medwakh.com.

I needed to order coals so I I figured I would try new stuff. I placed an order at Medwakh.com for a kilo of coco Jamra's, a tin each of Othmani baklava, Turkish coffee and double apple because I'm still searching for that great double apple that tastes strongly like star anise, but not like black licorice. I know it's out there because that was my first shisha, but they don't sell it here in the states. Anyway I digress.

The Good:

Placing the order with medwakh.com was awesome and when you click on their link to facebook, a 10% discount gets automatically added to your cart.

They also carry Nirvana brand Shisha which is good to know for when I'm ready to try that very strong tobacco.

Their shipping is very reasonable, like with social smoke, it's only $6.95 for everything that I added to my cart. Which brings me to:

The Bad:

I tried placing an order with hookahset.com yesterday and the shipping said $6.95. GREAT!!! I placed my order for the coco mazaya, a tin of platinum Bahrain apple Tangiers cane mint and about 5 other Al Fakher flavors to try.

Well, they don't have the Tangiers cane mint, so I changed it to Maraschino Cherry but they also wanted to charge me $23.50 for shipping and the order was only $35.

The kicker is that they are in Jersey and so am I. So I canceled the order, told them to go F&^% themselves an placed the order with Medwakh.com

The Ugly:

I was really looking forward to trying the coco mazaya, but it seems I'm not going to be able to try them right now until I find a reputable company to order from that does NOT charge an arm and a leg for shipping.

I guess this is what happens to me when I try to deviate from Social Smoke. They are a great company to order from, no hassles, shipping is always $5.95 and it's free with an order of $75 or more. They have great flavors and their personal hand holding is great, specially for somebody like me that still considers himself a newbie.

So where can I order the coco mazaya from? Where do you guys order from? Everybody else charges about $12 for shipping but I don't need to place a large order right now, so it's not worth it for me to pay that much for shipping.

Ok so I went out this afternoon and now have some fumari, and tangiers to smoke when I get home. Fumari blueberry muffin, and tangiers lemon blossom, I stoked, cant wait

• Like 1

Blueberry muffin is good. Not my favorite but it's pretty accurate to a blueberry pancake.

Lemon blossom is good, too florally for me but it's different.

I just ordered:

Km Kafe. It comes with the standard set-up, probably a gold trim vase, a silver tray, Egyptian bowl, and a non-washable KM hose I assume. $65 though!

Coco Jamra 120

Mobster 250

Haze 5 cents a cup 250

and some nice looking tongs because they were 2 dollars.

I'll finally upload some pics now that I have more than one hookah, that's literally the only reason I never have before. Hopefully I can get my recycled hookah home done before it comes.

Edited by DudeWhere'sMyHookah
  • Like 4

Blueberry muffin is good. Not my favorite but it's pretty accurate to a blueberry pancake.

Lemon blossom is good, too florally for me but it's different.

I just ordered:

Km Kafe. It comes with the standard set-up, probably a gold trim vase, a silver tray, Egyptian bowl, and a non-washable KM hose I assume. $65 though!

Coco Jamra 120

Mobster 250

Haze 5 cents a cup 250

and some nice looking tongs because they were 2 dollars.

I'll finally upload some pics now that I have more than one hookah, that's literally the only reason I never have before. Hopefully I can get my recycled hookah home done before it comes.

KM Kafe is a nice pipe, you'll like it! Let us know how that 5 cents a cup is, its gotten tons of good reviews and a few bad ones, we gotta hear one from our community =)

• Like 1

KM Kafe is a nice pipe, you'll like it! Let us know how that 5 cents a cup is, its gotten tons of good reviews and a few bad ones, we gotta hear one from our community =)

Yeah I love the look of all silver Km's after having brass for so long. I will let you know! I have mobster to mix it with anyway if it sucks lol

• Like 2

Getting ready to place an order with hookah-shisha, here is what I'm getting:

Haze Frozen Lakes

Haze 5 Cents a Cup

Tangiers Birquq Orange Soda

Flavor Savor (I'm finally caving and just trying it out lol)

Cali Vapes Peaches n Cream ejuice

Austins Eliquid Lemon Meringue

I'm also getting some stuff from 5 star:

Box of titanium coals

OG Rook Bowl

Goodfella v2 bowl

I'm taking a risk ordering that much shisha at once, but I'm keeping my fingers crossed lol

• Like 2

Getting ready to place an order with hookah-shisha, here is what I'm getting:

Haze Frozen Lakes

Haze 5 Cents a Cup

Tangiers Birquq Orange Soda

Flavor Savor (I'm finally caving and just trying it out lol)

Cali Vapes Peaches n Cream ejuice

Austins Eliquid Lemon Meringue

I'm also getting some stuff from 5 star:

Box of titanium coals

OG Rook Bowl

Goodfella v2 bowl

I'm taking a risk ordering that much shisha at once, but I'm keeping my fingers crossed lol

I'm not a fan of the Austins liquid. Tried it and didn't love it. But YMMV.

I'm interested in hearing about the OG and the Goodfella.

• Like 1

I wanna hear if the og bowl works as well as a phunnel. It looks like those glass "phunnel" bowls most glass brands come with that are vortex style phunnels.

The goodfella should be decent I would think, probably not HJ or tangiers quality but the next best thing.

My order should be here tomorrow according to the tracking, I'm dying to try out the Kafe and 5 cents.

• Like 1

I wanna hear if the og bowl works as well as a phunnel. It looks like those glass "phunnel" bowls most glass brands come with that are vortex style phunnels.

The goodfella should be decent I would think, probably not HJ or tangiers quality but the next best thing.

My order should be here tomorrow according to the tracking, I'm dying to try out the Kafe and 5 cents.

The OG rook is a phunnel bowl, it just has notches in the spire for extra airflow. The goodfella is made out of the same stuff had HJ bowls so its just as good. I just wanted a bowl for the lotus that wasn't huge like the harmony or tiny like the alien mini lol plus I just like collecting bowls.

And yay post pictures for us!

• Like 1

The OG rook is a phunnel bowl, it just has notches in the spire for extra airflow. The goodfella is made out of the same stuff had HJ bowls so its just as good. I just wanted a bowl for the lotus that wasn't huge like the harmony or tiny like the alien mini lol plus I just like collecting bowls.

And yay post pictures for us!

then you have what is know as B A D, or bowl acquisition disorder
  • Like 2

I just feel like those notches will mean fumari, haze, shisha fruits, and others may bubble over into the vase. That's literally the only reason I didn't get it. But if you like collecting bowls then screw it, that vibrant yellow one I believe is a beauty. But I have an eye for obnoxious colors haha

Any reason you didn't opt for the Lule glass bowl while it's on sale? It's half off and looks like great glass. I think it is one of those bigger bowls that holds as much as a harmony however.

• Like 1

I just feel like those notches will mean fumari, haze, shisha fruits, and others may bubble over into the vase. That's literally the only reason I didn't get it. But if you like collecting bowls then screw it, that vibrant yellow one I believe is a beauty. But I have an eye for obnoxious colors haha

Any reason you didn't opt for the Lule glass bowl while it's on sale? It's half off and looks like great glass. I think it is one of those bigger bowls that holds as much as a harmony however.

The notches aren't that big judging from the photos I've seen, but well see once I get it to know for sure :)

And yes the lule is a huge bowl like the harmony so I'm not going to get it for now. Plus I'm not sure I want a glass bowl anyway.

• Like 1

Cleaning glass seems like a pain anyway. A glass hookah seems like it washes out easily but the bowls cake on that crap. That's what steers me away as well along with the size. It looks so nice though.

• Like 1

Cleaning glass seems like a pain anyway. A glass hookah seems like it washes out easily but the bowls cake on that crap. That's what steers me away as well along with the size. It looks so nice though.

Definitely. Plus I already know how to manage heat with clay, getting glass isn't going to improve my sessions in any way.

• Like 1

Placed an order earlier today for:

1 3x box (384 coals) of Titanium Coals

1 72 coal box of Titanium Cubes

Tangiers Noir Mint (NOT Cane Mint), Kashmir, and Orange Soda

Tangiers Birquq Cane Mint and Strawberry

And a few other small, miscellaneous accessories.  I've not tried Cane Mint in the Birquq yet, nor have I tried Orange Soda as Noir, so that should be interesting.  As far as I've seen, there's not that much of a difference, except Birquq seems a little juicier and a little sweeter.

• Like 1

Placed an order earlier today for:

1 3x box (384 coals) of Titanium Coals

1 72 coal box of Titanium Cubes

Tangiers Noir Mint (NOT Cane Mint), Kashmir, and Orange Soda

Tangiers Birquq Cane Mint and Strawberry

And a few other small, miscellaneous accessories. I've not tried Cane Mint in the Birquq yet, nor have I tried Orange Soda as Noir, so that should be interesting. As far as I've seen, there's not that much of a difference, except Birquq seems a little juicier and a little sweeter.

Nice order. Let us know how those cubes are :)

• Like 1

Birquq is so much sweeter. Be prepared!

Great order!

I'm excited about the Strawberry.  I've been less into Cane Mint and more wanting of a straight mint, so that's why I opted for the mint choices the way I did, but it's one of my go-tos when I can't decide.  I'm sure it'll be fine :)

Nice order. Let us know how those cubes are :)

Will do.  I'm excited about them - I'm a fan of the cube coals, particularly with Nakhla on an Egyptian bowl.

• Like 1

5star order of:

Tangiers Melon Blend Noir; I recommend this to everyone who asks yet I've only bought it once. That changes soon!

Hookafina Cucumber Lemonade 250; spring is almost here in vegas, this flavor epitomizes spring.

Nak mizo mint; because it's nak mizo mint.

Coco Nour kilo of Cubes; I work around them and want to try them on the lotus, they work wonders for egys

Egyptian fancy bowl; this is a standard bowl but its this orange hue with splatter paint, I'm very excited for this.

Not as much tangiers as I thought I was going to order but the others just sound too good and I need this bowl for the collection. Hooligan understands!!! hahaha

• Like 2

A new friend of mine is ordering me some Pure and Hookafina flavors, excited to try them out:

100g Pure Iceberry

100g Pure Morangie

100g Hookafina S'mores

He said he is throwing some extra stuff in for me but I have no idea what, gonna be a surprise lol

• Like 2

Put in my order with hookah-shisha, you guys will soon be seeing reviews on:

Titanium Cubes

Hookafina Pink Grapefruit

Mazaya Orange Chocolate

Social Smoke Arctic Lemon (new flavor)

Social Smoke Pandoras Box

Tangiers Birquq Peach Cobbler

I'm trying to decide on what to order from Hookah Set as well. I have about a kilo of stuff I want to get just need to decide on what exact flavors to get. 

• Like 1

Put in my order with hookah-shisha, you guys will soon be seeing reviews on:

Titanium Cubes

Hookafina Pink Grapefruit

Mazaya Orange Chocolate

Social Smoke Arctic Lemon (new flavor)

Social Smoke Pandoras Box

Tangiers Birquq Peach Cobbler

I'm trying to decide on what to order from Hookah Set as well. I have about a kilo of stuff I want to get just need to decide on what exact flavors to get.

show me what sticker you get i think different regions get different ones because ive kept getting the same three
  • Like 1

Nice Hooligan.  I really like the Titanium cubes for Nakhla.  IMO, they're a little much for other stuff, but everyone likes what they like.  But they're titaniums - you can't really go wrong.

• Like 1