dd0723

Latest Shisha Order Thread

Question

Well I figured that I would start my own thread on this for two reason. 1. to get everybody talking about what they ordered recently, and 2. Because I changed my order from hookahset.com to medwakh.com.

I needed to order coals so I I figured I would try new stuff. I placed an order at Medwakh.com for a kilo of coco Jamra's, a tin each of Othmani baklava, Turkish coffee and double apple because I'm still searching for that great double apple that tastes strongly like star anise, but not like black licorice. I know it's out there because that was my first shisha, but they don't sell it here in the states. Anyway I digress.

The Good:

Placing the order with medwakh.com was awesome and when you click on their link to facebook, a 10% discount gets automatically added to your cart.

They also carry Nirvana brand Shisha which is good to know for when I'm ready to try that very strong tobacco.

Their shipping is very reasonable, like with social smoke, it's only $6.95 for everything that I added to my cart. Which brings me to:

The Bad:

I tried placing an order with hookahset.com yesterday and the shipping said $6.95. GREAT!!! I placed my order for the coco mazaya, a tin of platinum Bahrain apple Tangiers cane mint and about 5 other Al Fakher flavors to try.

Well, they don't have the Tangiers cane mint, so I changed it to Maraschino Cherry but they also wanted to charge me $23.50 for shipping and the order was only $35.

The kicker is that they are in Jersey and so am I. So I canceled the order, told them to go F&^% themselves an placed the order with Medwakh.com

The Ugly:

I was really looking forward to trying the coco mazaya, but it seems I'm not going to be able to try them right now until I find a reputable company to order from that does NOT charge an arm and a leg for shipping.

I guess this is what happens to me when I try to deviate from Social Smoke. They are a great company to order from, no hassles, shipping is always $5.95 and it's free with an order of $75 or more. They have great flavors and their personal hand holding is great, specially for somebody like me that still considers himself a newbie.

So where can I order the coco mazaya from? Where do you guys order from? Everybody else charges about $12 for shipping but I don't need to place a large order right now, so it's not worth it for me to pay that much for shipping.

My latest shisha order, well not an order because I stopped at my local shop tonight, but it still counts. 

250g of AF blueberry with mint

50g of AF cherry with mint

50g of AFzal Pan Rass

post-9346-0-70953100-1436588965_thumb.jp

• Like 1

Today I got in the mail the package with seven new flavors from the king shisha and I can't wait to get started on those flavors. I got a 50g pack each of:

Banana

Mint

Strawberry

Watermelon

Peach

Apple

Pineapple

I also made a bunch of videos today that I'm going to upload later.

post-9346-14366541469761_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Today I got in the mail the package with seven new flavors from the king shisha and I can't wait to get started on those flavors. I got a 50g pack each of:

Banana

Mint

Strawberry

Watermelon

Peach

Apple

Pineapple

I also made a bunch of videos today that I'm going to upload later.

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByHookah.org1436654146.185320.jpg

i thought you didnt like that brand?
  • Like 1

i thought you didnt like that brand?

I don't, BUT, they have been working on perfecting their brand and their new flavors look totally different than what I reviewed back in January. I watched some new video reviews on youtube about their NEW apple flavor and it really looks different. So I figured let's give them another chance to see how much their flavors have changed. One thing for sure is that is not swimming in molasses like the old one was. I can't wait to try it.

• Like 1

I don't, BUT, they have been working on perfecting their brand and their new flavors look totally different than what I reviewed back in January. I watched some new video reviews on youtube about their NEW apple flavor and it really looks different. So I figured let's give them another chance to see how much their flavors have changed. One thing for sure is that is not swimming in molasses like the old one was. I can't wait to try it.

well let me know
  • Like 1

well let me know

I definitely will. I'll be making a video review of it.

• Like 1

Just put in a order to hookah-shisha for

108 pc. Titanium coals

1000g Social Smoke mobster

3x 250g Nakhla mizo blueberry, orange peach, and ice lemon mint

• Like 1

108 pc. Titanium coals

Good call on that kilo. I want to do the same myself.

• Like 2

108 pc. Titanium coals

That's a very nice order

I figured this would be the best place to make this post even though it technically isn't an order. However today I received my gold Minzari crown and that thing is BEAUTIFUL! I mean from the substantial heft of it down to the polish and perfectly aligned and smooth turning of the tray. There's definitely an admiration factor to just holding it in your hands. I truly can't wait to use it tonight together with my mystique ice hose.

post-9346-14368978120436_thumb.jpg

Just placed an order for a box of Ecocha organic coals! They are back in stock. Wooooohooooooooo!!!!!!

and also a box of some brand called Ecoal natural (there I go again messing around with weird name-brand coals). lol

My order should be in tomorrow. I want to sleep now, but I can't because im too excited

I know what you mean. I feel like a kid at Christmas time when I know my package is going to be delivered. 

5star is doing a haze promo where you spend 50 and get a free 250 of choice.

So I ordered:

Charco blaze 108 cubes

Leo Nara 108 flat

Nak raspberry 250

Nak watermelon 250

Pure rockstar elixir 100g

And 5cents a cup for the freeby

Edited by DudeWhere'sMyHookah
  • Like 1

I finally got some luck with a contest. I won a free og bowl of my choice so I will be getting a mini rook courtesy of 5star. Should be placing the order Monday!

• Like 2

I finally got some luck with a contest. I won a free og bowl of my choice so I will be getting a mini rook courtesy of 5star. Should be placing the order Monday!

Congrats man!!!! it feels good to win contest doesn't it? 

I'm debating what to order next. I've been in touch with the Dominicans that created the Tu Estilo Shisha, so I'm thinking of ordering some of their flavors. Have you guys checked them out on Instagram? The flavors are typical Dominican flavors of candy and drinks we are familiar with and I found it interested that they did that. So of course I got interested not only because they are my people but because I like to try all kinds of obscure shisha. LOL 

• Like 1

Congrats man!!!! it feels good to win contest doesn't it? 

I'm debating what to order next. I've been in touch with the Dominicans that created the Tu Estilo Shisha, so I'm thinking of ordering some of their flavors. Have you guys checked them out on Instagram? The flavors are typical Dominican flavors of candy and drinks we are familiar with and I found it interested that they did that. So of course I got interested not only because they are my people but because I like to try all kinds of obscure shisha. LOL 

I just won an all glass round brand hookah! I got your lucky streak dd!
  • Like 2

I just won an all glass round brand hookah! I got your lucky streak dd!

for real?!?!? holy crap my dude congrats man!!!!!!!!!
I'm glad my lucky streak has been passed on. Everybody deserves a chance. I'm so happy for you man! What did you win? what did you win??

• Like 1

for real?!?!? holy crap my dude congrats man!!!!!!!!!I'm glad my lucky streak has been passed on. Everybody deserves a chance. I'm so happy for you man! What did you win? what did you win??

Thanks man! I won this one, which now that I see the price tag I'm even more excited. Hookah-drew even reviewed it as well.

https://www.hookah-shisha.com/p-16854-round-glass-hookah-liberty-1hose-glass-hookah.html

• Like 3

Thanks man! I won this one, which now that I see the price tag I'm even more excited. Hookah-drew even reviewed it as well.

https://www.hookah-shisha.com/p-16854-round-glass-hookah-liberty-1hose-glass-hookah.html

Damn dude that's a beautiful one!!!! You must upload pictures when you get it. I want to see it in action. 

• Like 1