dd0723

Latest Shisha Order Thread

Question

Well I figured that I would start my own thread on this for two reason. 1. to get everybody talking about what they ordered recently, and 2. Because I changed my order from hookahset.com to medwakh.com.

I needed to order coals so I I figured I would try new stuff. I placed an order at Medwakh.com for a kilo of coco Jamra's, a tin each of Othmani baklava, Turkish coffee and double apple because I'm still searching for that great double apple that tastes strongly like star anise, but not like black licorice. I know it's out there because that was my first shisha, but they don't sell it here in the states. Anyway I digress.

The Good:

Placing the order with medwakh.com was awesome and when you click on their link to facebook, a 10% discount gets automatically added to your cart.

They also carry Nirvana brand Shisha which is good to know for when I'm ready to try that very strong tobacco.

Their shipping is very reasonable, like with social smoke, it's only $6.95 for everything that I added to my cart. Which brings me to:

The Bad:

I tried placing an order with hookahset.com yesterday and the shipping said $6.95. GREAT!!! I placed my order for the coco mazaya, a tin of platinum Bahrain apple Tangiers cane mint and about 5 other Al Fakher flavors to try.

Well, they don't have the Tangiers cane mint, so I changed it to Maraschino Cherry but they also wanted to charge me $23.50 for shipping and the order was only $35.

The kicker is that they are in Jersey and so am I. So I canceled the order, told them to go F&^% themselves an placed the order with Medwakh.com

The Ugly:

I was really looking forward to trying the coco mazaya, but it seems I'm not going to be able to try them right now until I find a reputable company to order from that does NOT charge an arm and a leg for shipping.

I guess this is what happens to me when I try to deviate from Social Smoke. They are a great company to order from, no hassles, shipping is always $5.95 and it's free with an order of $75 or more. They have great flavors and their personal hand holding is great, specially for somebody like me that still considers himself a newbie.

So where can I order the coco mazaya from? Where do you guys order from? Everybody else charges about $12 for shipping but I don't need to place a large order right now, so it's not worth it for me to pay that much for shipping.

I actually got two orders, one just came in and one on the way, only reason being after taking a look at 5star's prices for the first time I went ahead and got big shipment, I decided to just try new flavors so I got 250 grams of Tangier's horchata, 100 of Kashmir guava and pink grapefruit. And for whatever reason I haven't tried AF cinnamon, blueberry or grapefruit with mint so I got sampler packs of those.. Went ahead and got some fumari chai latte to try and starbuzz apple doppio to try, all new stuff for me so it'll be exciting, got a box of titanium's and Turkish delight with it. Oh and the tower style purge cap for Km's since I don't like the rounded one I have. Then I found out hookah shisha was having a 15% tobacco sale so I just got the 10 AF 50 gram box package and got more flavors I haven't tried, along with some I have to try new mixes, looking forward to mix energy drink with double apple, heard it tastes like a jeager bomb!

• Like 2

I actually got two orders, one just came in and one on the way, only reason being after taking a look at 5star's prices for the first time I went ahead and got big shipment, I decided to just try new flavors so I got 250 grams of Tangier's horchata, 100 of Kashmir guava and pink grapefruit. And for whatever reason I haven't tried AF cinnamon, blueberry or grapefruit with mint so I got sampler packs of those.. Went ahead and got some fumari chai latte to try and starbuzz apple doppio to try, all new stuff for me so it'll be exciting, got a box of titanium's and Turkish delight with it. Oh and the tower style purge cap for Km's since I don't like the rounded one I have. Then I found out hookah shisha was having a 15% tobacco sale so I just got the 10 AF 50 gram box package and got more flavors I haven't tried, along with some I have to try new mixes, looking forward to mix energy drink with double apple, heard it tastes like a jeager bomb!

If you mix chai with Apple doppio it'll come out similar to a pie especially with af cinnamon. Kashmir guava will be amazing sounds mouth watering right now. Horchata wasn't too good for me but I could have acclimated it wrong and packed it a little off. Pink grapefruit tangiers is awesome. One of my favorite tangiers flavors. Very strong and sweet.

• Like 2

If you mix chai with Apple doppio it'll come out similar to a pie especially with af cinnamon. Kashmir guava will be amazing sounds mouth watering right now. Horchata wasn't too good for me but I could have acclimated it wrong and packed it a little off. Pink grapefruit tangiers is awesome. One of my favorite tangiers flavors. Very strong and sweet.

Thank you, I'll definitely have to try it

• Like 1

5star did a 20 percent off so I purchased:

Birquq pinepas

Birquq Kashmir peach

250 ss ginger tea

250 ss lemon drop

250 hookafina mojito

Large gold windcover

Black and red alien

Was that today or is it good for tomorrow as well?

So I'm finishing off another two flavors from The King Shisha. I mixed the rest of my banana and some pineapple; about 60/40. It's ok, I don't think those two particular flavors should be mixed.

FullSizeRender_5.thumb.jpg.a542c015586fe

Was that today or is it good for tomorrow as well?

So I'm finishing off another two flavors from The King Shisha. I mixed the rest of my banana and some pineapple; about 60/40. It's ok, I don't think those two particular flavors should be mixed.

FullSizeRender_5.thumb.jpg.a542c015586fe7ef5a660f146dfc069a.jpg

I think it was only on the 10th :/

• Like 1

Yeah I'm pretty sure it was a one day only sale, thankfully I opted to have them send me emails so I got in on it, but it wasn't a huge deal, it basically came out to being free shipping on a smaller package

• Like 1

5star did a 20 percent off so I purchased:

Birquq pinepas

Birquq Kashmir peach

250 ss ginger tea

250 ss lemon drop

250 hookafina mojito

Large gold windcover

Black and red alien

I should add that yesterday they called me and informed me that Kashmir peach and lemon drop were out of stock.

So my order is now birquq breakfast cereal I forget if it's one or that other

And artic lemon all the other things are still coming

• Like 1

On the sale day I ordered 250 grams of AF grape mint, really had a taste for it since I tried a sample pack from a friend, I wanted a 250 gram pack of Alrayan gum mint but they didn't have it, and no 50 g packs on sale so I just got orange mint from that brand instead of AF like I planned, and 100 grams of Tangier's birquq mimom, also got sample packs of adalyal cactus or whatever its called and mazaya four seasons, snagged a box of golden canaries to try out with the Tangier's I still have and for mimon, plus I want to just have some quick lights that might be better for when my friend brings his hookah out and we don't have access to a stove top, figured I'd kill two birds with one stone there

• Like 1

On the sale day I ordered 250 grams of AF grape mint, really had a taste for it since I tried a sample pack from a friend, I wanted a 250 gram pack of Alrayan gum mint but they didn't have it, and no 50 g packs on sale so I just got orange mint from that brand instead of AF like I planned, and 100 grams of Tangier's birquq mimom, also got sample packs of adalyal cactus or whatever its called and mazaya four seasons, snagged a box of golden canaries to try out with the Tangier's I still have and for mimon, plus I want to just have some quick lights that might be better for when my friend brings his hookah out and we don't have access to a stove top, figured I'd kill two birds with one stone there

Golden canaries aren't quick lights. You need a stove to start them then you place them ontop of each other to start new rounds of coals once they're on the bowl.

There is no sulfur/ combustible material.

• Like 1

Golden canaries aren't quick lights. You need a stove to start them then you place them ontop of each other to start new rounds of coals once they're on the bowl.

There is no sulfur/ combustible material.

Well I looked into it again to double check because I was sure they were, apparently some silver tabs are or clone brands of this are, but these are not quick light, confusing thing is that they are listed for quick lites in the coal guide of this site and I found a video of a guy reviewing them saying you cab light them with something like a bic lighter which basically makes them quick lights, I've read that elsewhere too.. so I don't really know lol, doesn't matter too much to me though I just wanted to try them

Picked up some AF Blueberry Mint, and AF Gum Mastic. yum yum

I like gum mastic a lot, blueberry mint is good too but too sweet for a regular smoke for me lol

• Like 1

I'm a little bit irritated, the sale when I placed my order was 4 days ago at 5star and I never got an email notifying me that it has been shipped so I sent them an email asking if it was because of the holiday weekend or whatever. I get a call back but I was asleep so I call back a half hour later when I wake up, they put me on hold for 10 minutes and apparently forgot I was there so they cut off the line, I called back and that's basically what the guy told me, then I finally get things sorted and it was just they didn't have mazaya 4 seasons 50g, I figured whatever and took the refund. The thing that irritates me though is I had to contact them myself about something like this, and if I didn't know better they wouldn't of reached out to me with an issue they had on my order. Idk if this is the right threat for this, sorry if it isnt lol, but I'm kind of irritated with that but at least it got sorted, its weird because these guys are usually good.

• Like 1

I'm a little bit irritated, the sale when I placed my order was 4 days ago at 5star and I never got an email notifying me that it has been shipped so I sent them an email asking if it was because of the holiday weekend or whatever. I get a call back but I was asleep so I call back a half hour later when I wake up, they put me on hold for 10 minutes and apparently forgot I was there so they cut off the line, I called back and that's basically what the guy told me, then I finally get things sorted and it was just they didn't have mazaya 4 seasons 50g, I figured whatever and took the refund. The thing that irritates me though is I had to contact them myself about something like this, and if I didn't know better they wouldn't of reached out to me with an issue they had on my order. Idk if this is the right threat for this, sorry if it isnt lol, but I'm kind of irritated with that but at least it got sorted, its weird because these guys are usually good.

I had something similar happen. They called me to inform me that Kashmir peach and lemon drop were out of stock. Had to get artic lemon and that other breakfast cereal instead. I hate artic lemon and didn't know that prior to buying it. Kinda pissed myself. Breakfast cereal is okay though too much cherry for my taste but I'll use it as a mixer.

• Like 1

I had something similar happen. They called me to inform me that Kashmir peach and lemon drop were out of stock. Had to get artic lemon and that other breakfast cereal instead. I hate artic lemon and didn't know that prior to buying it. Kinda pissed myself. Breakfast cereal is okay though too much cherry for my taste but I'll use it as a mixer.

I don't mind so much that they were out of stock, I just didn't like how they wouldn't contact me until I emailed them, like what would of happened if I didn't? Lol would they of just left my order lingering? Just weird, my guess is they got swamped with the sale day

• Like 1

My order is finally coming in today, its been about two weeks since I've smoked so I'm pretty excited, but I might just place another order again soon to avoid this situation again especially since its not a big order

• Like 1

Also on a side note, canary's are a weird investment, I didn't know they were so small, this box is like half the size of a normal kilo at least, I figured it was roughly the same size, I mean they light fast as hell and work really well with tangiers, I basically don't have to worry about anything setting it up, but they won't burn for very long and I'm getting half as much coal for a slightly higher price point, didn't know that.

• Like 1

Also on a side note, canary's are a weird investment, I didn't know they were so small, this box is like half the size of a normal kilo at least, I figured it was roughly the same size, I mean they light fast as hell and work really well with tangiers, I basically don't have to worry about anything setting it up, but they won't burn for very long and I'm getting half as much coal for a slightly higher price point, didn't know that.

yeah that's how those work, short heat span. You should have looked up a review or asked about them man

• Like 1

yeah that's how those work, short heat span. You should have looked up a review or asked about them man

I did but I wasn't sure how accurate the info was, some people say a coconara will last an hour and a half without a wind cover and some say 45 minutes, I probably should of asked anyway but oh well, they're good and they work well so I'll probably just use them on Tangier's or take them out for friends.

• Like 2

Got my order in and I'm pretty excited. If the picture is too small, here's a list:

Ayman Zaman Shisha Tobacco 50G Puck 3 Pack
 Flavor 1: Double Apple , Flavor 2: 1001 Nights , Flavor 3: Grape

Ecocha Coconut Hookah Charcoal 108Pc Box

Haze Shisha Tobacco 100G Jar 3 Pack
Flavor 1: Skills On The Rocks , Flavor 2: What-A-Mint , Flavor 3: Carnival Nights

Hookah Freak Shisha Tobacco 100G Jar 3 Pack
Flavor 1: Apple Jax , Flavor 2: Colonel Pop , Flavor 3: Dazed And Confused

Hookah-Hookah Shisha Tobacco
Flavor 1: 7-Spice
Flavor 2: Almond
Flavor 3: Blackberry
Flavor 4: Butterscotch
Flavor 5: Popular Flavor
Flavor 6: Cinnamon
Flavor 7: Hazelnut
Flavor 8: Butterscotch
Flavor 9: Graham Crackers
Flavor 10: Guava

IMG_4207.thumb.JPG.50411d70f602a462ca075

• Like 1

Got my order in and I'm pretty excited. If the picture is too small, here's a list:

Ayman Zaman Shisha Tobacco 50G Puck 3 Pack

Flavor 1: Double Apple , Flavor 2: 1001 Nights , Flavor 3: Grape

Ecocha Coconut Hookah Charcoal 108Pc Box

Haze Shisha Tobacco 100G Jar 3 Pack

Flavor 1: Skills On The Rocks , Flavor 2: What-A-Mint , Flavor 3: Carnival Nights

Hookah Freak Shisha Tobacco 100G Jar 3 Pack

Flavor 1: Apple Jax , Flavor 2: Colonel Pop , Flavor 3: Dazed And Confused

Hookah-Hookah Shisha Tobacco

Flavor 1: 7-Spice

Flavor 2: Almond

Flavor 3: Blackberry

Flavor 4: Butterscotch

Flavor 5: Popular Flavor

Flavor 6: Cinnamon

Flavor 7: Hazelnut

Flavor 8: Butterscotch

Flavor 9: Graham Crackers

Flavor 10: Guava

IMG_4207.thumb.JPG.50411d70f602a462ca0758bea9104047.JPG

I've been really wanting to try ayman zaman's double apple, how is it? I haven't wanted to mess with hookah hookah since I heard the flavors don't last more than a half hour

• Like 1

I've been really wanting to try ayman zaman's double apple, how is it? I haven't wanted to mess with hookah hookah since I heard the flavors don't last more than a half hour

Hookah hookah and Fantasia are my least favorite. I'll smoke a cigarette before those lol

• Like 2

The Ayman Zaman Double apple is really, really, really good. Amazingly good, but remember that I like a very strong anise flavor and this has it, but not crazy strong. I guess is hard to explain... Have you ever tried Othmani double apple? is kind of like that. I really love it. 

As for Hookah-Hookah, I like their flavors. I had three of them before and I liked them all. As for durability? I get a long enough session and I remember getting two rounds out of it, but I'll double check that again tonight with the Guava Nectar I'm smoking right now. 

Hookah hookah and Fantasia are my least favorite. I'll smoke a cigarette before those lol

The only fantasia flavor I've had was iced mint and I liked it. Very strong and earthy so I never had it alone, I always mixed it with something else. 

The Ayman Zaman Double apple is really, really, really good. Amazingly good, but remember that I like a very strong anise flavor and this has it, but not crazy strong. I guess is hard to explain... Have you ever tried Othmani double apple? is kind of like that. I really love it. 

As for Hookah-Hookah, I like their flavors. I had three of them before and I liked them all. As for durability? I get a long enough session and I remember getting two rounds out of it, but I'll double check that again tonight with the Guava Nectar I'm smoking right now. 

The only fantasia flavor I've had was iced mint and I liked it. Very strong and earthy so I never had it alone, I always mixed it with something else. 

I've never tried othmani but I've been meaning to soon, one of the trusted vendors on this site sells it for a decent price as well as stuff like afzal so that might be my next order idk yet, othamni double apple sounded so good, but I'll put it like this. I didn't like starbuzz apple doppio mostly because there wasnt an anise flavor, I like it, I just never heard anything on ayman zamal besides it having an intense buzz so I was really curious since its apparently a more traditional brand. Both double apples are something I plan to try then thanks

The only flavor I really thought about trying from hookah hookah is 7 spice, maybe I'll throw it in an order depending on the price of it

• Like 1

I've never tried othmani but I've been meaning to soon, one of the trusted vendors on this site sells it for a decent price as well as stuff like afzal so that might be my next order idk yet, othamni double apple sounded so good, but I'll put it like this. I didn't like starbuzz apple doppio mostly because there wasnt an anise flavor, I like it, I just never heard anything on ayman zamal besides it having an intense buzz so I was really curious since its apparently a more traditional brand. Both double apples are something I plan to try then thanks

The only flavor I really thought about trying from hookah hookah is 7 spice, maybe I'll throw it in an order depending on the price of it

Oh yeah that's right! I totally forgot the "punch". The high nicotine content is definitely stronger than Nakhla's. So much so that I have to pace myself in order not to get sick and I do get a strong buzz from it, just like with Othmani. 
I've never had the star buzz apple doppio so I can't 
compare it. 

I have a shot of hookah-hookah 7-spice, maybe I'll smoke that tomorrow night.