dd0723

Latest Shisha Order Thread

Question

Well I figured that I would start my own thread on this for two reason. 1. to get everybody talking about what they ordered recently, and 2. Because I changed my order from hookahset.com to medwakh.com.

I needed to order coals so I I figured I would try new stuff. I placed an order at Medwakh.com for a kilo of coco Jamra's, a tin each of Othmani baklava, Turkish coffee and double apple because I'm still searching for that great double apple that tastes strongly like star anise, but not like black licorice. I know it's out there because that was my first shisha, but they don't sell it here in the states. Anyway I digress.

The Good:

Placing the order with medwakh.com was awesome and when you click on their link to facebook, a 10% discount gets automatically added to your cart.

They also carry Nirvana brand Shisha which is good to know for when I'm ready to try that very strong tobacco.

Their shipping is very reasonable, like with social smoke, it's only $6.95 for everything that I added to my cart. Which brings me to:

The Bad:

I tried placing an order with hookahset.com yesterday and the shipping said $6.95. GREAT!!! I placed my order for the coco mazaya, a tin of platinum Bahrain apple Tangiers cane mint and about 5 other Al Fakher flavors to try.

Well, they don't have the Tangiers cane mint, so I changed it to Maraschino Cherry but they also wanted to charge me $23.50 for shipping and the order was only $35.

The kicker is that they are in Jersey and so am I. So I canceled the order, told them to go F&^% themselves an placed the order with Medwakh.com

The Ugly:

I was really looking forward to trying the coco mazaya, but it seems I'm not going to be able to try them right now until I find a reputable company to order from that does NOT charge an arm and a leg for shipping.

I guess this is what happens to me when I try to deviate from Social Smoke. They are a great company to order from, no hassles, shipping is always $5.95 and it's free with an order of $75 or more. They have great flavors and their personal hand holding is great, specially for somebody like me that still considers himself a newbie.

So where can I order the coco mazaya from? Where do you guys order from? Everybody else charges about $12 for shipping but I don't need to place a large order right now, so it's not worth it for me to pay that much for shipping.

Oh yeah that's right! I totally forgot the "punch". The high nicotine content is definitely stronger than Nakhla's. So much so that I have to pace myself in order not to get sick and I do get a strong buzz from it, just like with Othmani. 

I've never had the star buzz apple doppio so I can't compare it. 

I have a shot of hookah-hookah 7-spice, maybe I'll smoke that tomorrow night. 

I should be careful then, I don't handle nicotine well lmao, I still get buzzed from AF

• Like 1

I should be careful then, I don't handle nicotine well lmao, I still get buzzed from AF

Yeah definitely be careful with it. I'm a pack a day smoker and Ayam Zaman still managed to kick my ass. That one and othmani are the two strongest flavors that have managed to get me nicotine sickness.

• Like 1

I've been really wanting to try ayman zaman's double apple, how is it? I haven't wanted to mess with hookah hookah since I heard the flavors don't last more than a half hour

So last night my memory was refreshed and I can tell you that hookah-hookah definitely can last at least 2 hours without loosing flavor. Tonight I'm having 7-spice and I hope it lasts just as long because it's very yummy.

• Like 1

I want to order shisha, just don't know what I want exactly...

Get a Halloween goodie bag:

White gummi fumari

Haze yummy madness

Haze candylicious

Social smoke lemon drop

Starbuzz Safari melon dew

All good candy flavors

• Like 1

I haven't placed another order yet but I'm thinking about mostly getting some Tangier's and honestly more canaries, they're good and they're easy for lazy shits like me. Anybody have some good Christmas or winter flavors to recommend? For any brand really, kind of want to stem away from all the minty shit I have for the season

• Like 1

I can't help you then. My Christmas mix is Fantasia iced mint and hydro herbal Kali drizzle. It tasted like a candy cane and it's red and green.

I haven't placed another order yet but I'm thinking about mostly getting some Tangier's and honestly more canaries, they're good and they're easy for lazy shits like me. Anybody have some good Christmas or winter flavors to recommend? For any brand really, kind of want to stem away from all the minty shit I have for the season

Pumpkin pie starbuzz

Cane mint for obvious reasons

Chai latte hookafina or fumari

People like the holiday mix by starbuzz never had it though.

Af cinnamon and vanilla

Social smoke cinnamon roll

Haze carnival nights

Welsh cream tangiers

Chocolate mint fumari, haze, tangiers or af

To me orange cream is holiday like, fumari or al rayan is good.

Kashmir peach tangiers or Kashmir anything really

• Like 2

I was considering getting the 250 grams of AF cinnamon and vanilla each and just mixing it all, never considered trying pumpkin pie by starbuzz or the holiday mix but its as good a time as any, I probably won't get chai latte by fumari again, I thought it was just okay, maybe I should get hookahfina peppermint though? I always wanted to try Tangier's Welsh cream, hopefully I can find it in birquq

• Like 1

I was considering getting the 250 grams of AF cinnamon and vanilla each and just mixing it all, never considered trying pumpkin pie by starbuzz or the holiday mix but its as good a time as any, I probably won't get chai latte by fumari again, I thought it was just okay, maybe I should get hookahfina peppermint though? I always wanted to try Tangier's Welsh cream, hopefully I can find it in birquq

Starbuzz pumpkin pie is a really good flavor, not 100 percent accurate but pretty close to pumpkin pie filling.

Hookafina peppermint is nice, comes out strong for a half hour and then rounds out to a cool creamy type of sweetness. You can pack it pretty dense and pack on a fair amount of heat too.

I haven't had welsh cream in years now I can hardly remember what the first hour tastes like but the second was a light cream and butterscotch. I might have to get some as well. I had the noir version didn't know it was made in birquq to be honest.

• Like 2

Starbuzz pumpkin pie is a really good flavor, not 100 percent accurate but pretty close to pumpkin pie filling.

Hookafina peppermint is nice, comes out strong for a half hour and then rounds out to a cool creamy type of sweetness. You can pack it pretty dense and pack on a fair amount of heat too.

I haven't had welsh cream in years now I can hardly remember what the first hour tastes like but the second was a light cream and butterscotch. I might have to get some as well. I had the noir version didn't know it was made in birquq to be honest.

I don't know if Welsh cream is made in birquq, I was just hoping it would be, I couldn't find it though so oh well

Couldn't get everything I wanted this time, but I just placed an order for Tangier's for play on the beach, been meaning to try it so figured why not, 250g BTW. Then I got 100g of that starbuzz Christmas mix, 50g of ayam zamal and othmani double apple. A can of nakhla double apple, AF cinnamon and vanilla 250g each, social smoke hong Kong milk tea, figured that might actually be a nice mellow smoke for the weather, trying out some cocourth cubes and mazaya cubes, kilo of each, and got some more canary's for the Tangier's, actually really like those coals and might go for the $10.05 each if you order 3 boxes at some point.

• Like 2

running a bit low, which my bit low on shisha is probably no where near the standard the persons, and made a 5star order of:

Nakhla ice raspberry - favorite flavor of all time

Adalya maracuja - 250

Adalya peach mint - 250

charcoflare cubes - 72 for 8. They're good quality for the price. Almost got the CHX hookah john coals but decided against it for their size in the video he just put out. Maybe when they hit shops i'll grab some.

• Like 1

Apparently 5star didn't have the Christmas mix or othmani double apple, so I got Turkish coffee and pumpkin pie instead, worked out well I think. I almost got the CHX too actually, and nakhla ice raspberry too, but that's something just keep pushing to the side lol

• Like 1

Apparently 5star didn't have the Christmas mix or othmani double apple, so I got Turkish coffee and pumpkin pie instead, worked out well I think. I almost got the CHX too actually, and nakhla ice raspberry too, but that's something just keep pushing to the side lol

a lot of people like Turkish coffee or Arabian nights, I never hear any other flavor being mentioned as a good coffee. Sounds like a good mix to make too

you gotta try raspberry ice one of these days its flawless, fucking flawless.

Edited by DudeWhere'sMyHookah

a lot of people like Turkish coffee or Arabian nights, I never hear any other flavor being mentioned as a good coffee. Sounds like a good mix to make too

I really wanted to try othmani's Turkish coffee but it wasn't on the site, Arabian nights by social smoke is good, but last time I got a 250 pack of it I thought it was pretty weak. I did hear nakhla coffee from the regular line was really good, but I'll have to get it from a different site since its hard to find.

I really wanted to try othmani's Turkish coffee but it wasn't on the site, Arabian nights by social smoke is good, but last time I got a 250 pack of it I thought it was pretty weak. I did hear nakhla coffee from the regular line was really good, but I'll have to get it from a different site since its hard to find.

Did a 5star order Thursday of:

Nak ice raspberry

Adalya peach mint

Adalya maracuja

Still has yet to ship because peach mint was out of stock except the 50 gram boxes. I'm really sick of 5star messing up on their stock. 3 times consistently now they have messed up and called me.

The king brand offered 50 percent off do I did:

Strawberry 113 grams

Banana 113 grams

Peach 113 grams

They do next day shipping except on the weekends so it'll be here Tuesday at the latest.

Did a 5star order Thursday of:

Nak ice raspberry

Adalya peach mint

Adalya maracuja

Still has yet to ship because peach mint was out of stock except the 50 gram boxes. I'm really sick of 5star messing up on their stock. 3 times consistently now they have messed up and called me.

The king brand offered 50 percent off do I did:

Strawberry 113 grams

Banana 113 grams

Peach 113 grams

They do next day shipping except on the weekends so it'll be here Tuesday at the latest.

It's twice in a row for me, Alex called me saying he wasn't even sure how I selected the Christmas mix saying they don't even carry it, well I don't know, maybe they should be a little bit more on top of their site lol. Out of all the times I ordered from hookah-shisha I've never ran into issues like this tbh

It's twice in a row for me, Alex called me saying he wasn't even sure how I selected the Christmas mix saying they don't even carry it, well I don't know, maybe they should be a little bit more on top of their site lol. Out of all the times I ordered from hookah-shisha I've never ran into issues like this tbh

well I hate h-s. Made a mazaya order a few months back of 9 flavors and all of them were expired and unusable. I wish 5star would be more on it as well, it's been getting worse all year long for me.

well I hate h-s. Made a mazaya order a few months back of 9 flavors and all of them were expired and unusable. I wish 5star would be more on it as well, it's been getting worse all year long for me.

That's really messed up, guess I won't ever be getting mazaya from them

That's really messed up, guess I won't ever be getting mazaya from them

they took it off completely after I wrote a review calling them out on selling expired shisha without a disclaimer haha you're safe

• Like 2