Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

dd0723

Latest Shisha Order Thread

Question

Well I figured that I would start my own thread on this for two reason. 1. to get everybody talking about what they ordered recently, and 2. Because I changed my order from hookahset.com to medwakh.com.

I needed to order coals so I I figured I would try new stuff. I placed an order at Medwakh.com for a kilo of coco Jamra's, a tin each of Othmani baklava, Turkish coffee and double apple because I'm still searching for that great double apple that tastes strongly like star anise, but not like black licorice. I know it's out there because that was my first shisha, but they don't sell it here in the states. Anyway I digress.

The Good:

Placing the order with medwakh.com was awesome and when you click on their link to facebook, a 10% discount gets automatically added to your cart.

They also carry Nirvana brand Shisha which is good to know for when I'm ready to try that very strong tobacco.

Their shipping is very reasonable, like with social smoke, it's only $6.95 for everything that I added to my cart. Which brings me to:

The Bad:

I tried placing an order with hookahset.com yesterday and the shipping said $6.95. GREAT!!! I placed my order for the coco mazaya, a tin of platinum Bahrain apple Tangiers cane mint and about 5 other Al Fakher flavors to try.

Well, they don't have the Tangiers cane mint, so I changed it to Maraschino Cherry but they also wanted to charge me $23.50 for shipping and the order was only $35.

The kicker is that they are in Jersey and so am I. So I canceled the order, told them to go F&^% themselves an placed the order with Medwakh.com

The Ugly:

I was really looking forward to trying the coco mazaya, but it seems I'm not going to be able to try them right now until I find a reputable company to order from that does NOT charge an arm and a leg for shipping.

I guess this is what happens to me when I try to deviate from Social Smoke. They are a great company to order from, no hassles, shipping is always $5.95 and it's free with an order of $75 or more. They have great flavors and their personal hand holding is great, specially for somebody like me that still considers himself a newbie.

So where can I order the coco mazaya from? Where do you guys order from? Everybody else charges about $12 for shipping but I don't need to place a large order right now, so it's not worth it for me to pay that much for shipping.

I like everything except that bowl, I hate those hollow ceramic Chinese bowls

To be honest it actually wasn't that bad. The fake lotus fit perfectly on this one and it had a smooth draw. I enjoyed smoking out of it and was getting amazing clouds. Maybe it's just me but I'm not too picky. All I want out of a session is good flavor and the least amount of heat management as possible.

Out of almost 9 years smoking I've only had one good hemi. Still pissed at myself for getting rid of it with my mod phunnels. It was a time where I had a superiority tone and felt like they were shit. Lesson learned!

What do you mean by hemi? Also I just ordered some birquq cane mint, af mint, AF gauva, AF blue berry, some nu hoses and a 3k box of titanium's, my last order was really good all those tobaccos I've tried were solid

What do you mean by hemi? Also I just ordered some birquq cane mint, af mint, AF gauva, AF blue berry, some nu hoses and a 3k box of titanium's, my last order was really good all those tobaccos I've tried were solid

It's just another term for mod.

I like everything except that bowl, I hate those hollow ceramic Chinese bowls

To be honest it actually wasn't that bad. The fake lotus fit perfectly on this one and it had a smooth draw. I enjoyed smoking out of it and was getting amazing clouds. Maybe it's just me but I'm not too picky. All I want out of a session is good flavor and the least amount of heat management as possible.

Out of almost 9 years smoking I've only had one good hemi. Still pissed at myself for getting rid of it with my mod phunnels. It was a time where I had a superiority tone and felt like they were shit. Lesson learned!

Lol. I will never get rid of my social smoke hemi. Never ever ever.

So I got my order...

The argelini Orange doesn't smell too appealing, and expired 14 months ago. Safe to say I'm done with ordering that brand online.

The hookah hookah guava peach smells pretty straight forward, basic peach candy and almost dry guava which is what I expected.

The haze pineapple I can't quite describe. I guess really old pineapple with fresh juice, it's weird.

Nakhla blueberry is amazing but that was a repeat flavor for me.

And I got a sample of majestic bru haze and it's so floral smelling it's not even funny.

Am I pissed? Nah. Am I displeased? You bet your sweet ass I am. Branching out only goes well for me every so often and although this order has merits like the hookah hookah and nakhla for the money I could have got way better flavors.

Maybe the others will smoke well but at this point I'm not too sure

So I got my order...

The argelini Orange doesn't smell too appealing, and expired 14 months ago. Safe to say I'm done with ordering that brand online.

The hookah hookah guava peach smells pretty straight forward, basic peach candy and almost dry guava which is what I expected.

The haze pineapple I can't quite describe. I guess really old pineapple with fresh juice, it's weird.

And I got a sample of majestic bru haze and it's so floral smelling it's not even funny.

Am I pissed? Nah. Am I displeased? You bet your sweet ass I am. Branching out only goes well for me every so often and although this order has merits like the hookah hookah and nakhla for the money I could have got way better flavors.

Fletcher was saying there's orange, cream, and rose in majestic bru, I'm not a reviewer and I'm not good as describing these kinds of things but I got all of those flavors, I thought it was really good but I think the rose is the flavor that sticks out the most especially with heat, I think its a little heat sensitive, but I really enjoyed it

So I got my order...The argelini Orange doesn't smell too appealing, and expired 14 months ago. Safe to say I'm done with ordering that brand online.

Fletcher was saying there's orange, cream, and rose in majestic bru, I'm not a reviewer and I'm not good as describing these kinds of things but I got all of those flavors, I thought it was really good but I think the rose is the flavor that sticks out the most especially with heat, I think its a little heat sensitive, but I really enjoyed it

Hopefully it's good. The others so far have been disappointing except nakhla.

Well I just got a pretty large order in the mail:

Haze what a mint 250 g

Haze Bananarama 250 g

Haze Hey man 250 g

Social smoke Arabian Nights 250 g

Social smoke Mojito 250

Social smoke Hong Kong milk tea 250

1 box of the new Charco flare QC

1 kilo of Cocourth cubes

Blue aluminum D-hose

1 Goodfella bowl v3 which I asked them to make sure it fits the lotus perfectly this time

I think that's it lol. The haze flavors are my safe flavors, the social smoke are my branching out flavors, hopefully I'm not disappointed

20 minutes ago, andchit said:

Haze what a mint 250 g

Haze Bananarama 250 g

Haze Hey man 250 g

Social smoke Mojito 250

1 kilo of Cocourth cubes

Blue aluminum D-hose

1 Goodfella bowl v3 which I asked them to make sure it fits the lotus perfectly this time

I think that's it lol. The haze flavors are my safe flavors, the social smoke are my branching out flavors, hopefully I'm not disappointed

nice order! Mojito is good and people rave about Arabian nights.

To get that shitty order off my mind I took advantage of the 5star fumari sale and got flavors I know will be most excellent:

100g Ambrosia

100g papaya

100g mango

100g guava

Social Smoke Pear Chill (100g), Honeydew Melon (100g), Japanese Yuzu (100g), and Pandora's Box (50g), Al Fakher Mint (250g), Fantasia Citrus Ice (100g) and Melon Ice (100g).  I'm set for awhile.  :D

20 minutes ago, andchit said: Well I just got a pretty large order in the mail:

Haze what a mint 250 g

Haze Bananarama 250 g

Haze Hey man 250 g

Social smoke Mojito 250

1 kilo of Cocourth cubes

Blue aluminum D-hose

To get that shitty order off my mind I took advantage of the 5star fumari sale and got flavors I know will be most excellent:

100g Ambrosia

100g papaya

100g mango

100g guava

I did not like Guava, interested to see what you think.

20 minutes ago, andchit said: Well I just got a pretty large order in the mail: Haze what a mint 250 g

Haze Bananarama 250 g

Haze Hey man 250 g

Social smoke Mojito 250

1 kilo of Cocourth cubes

Blue aluminum D-hose

100g Ambrosia

100g papaya

100g mango

100g guava

I did not like Guava, interested to see what you think.

Nevermind, I thought it was social smoke. Had fumari Guava, still interested

Haze what a mint 250 g

Haze Bananarama 250 g

Haze Hey man 250 g

Social smoke Mojito 250

1 kilo of Cocourth cubes

Blue aluminum D-hose

You will never ever be disappointed with social smoke flavors. Well I'm biased with that brand. Lol

So I got my order...

Damn that's some old Argelini. Sorry that happened to you dude.

Social Smoke Pear Chill (100g), Honeydew Melon (100g), Japanese Yuzu (100g), and Pandora's Box (50g), Al Fakher Mint (250g), Fantasia Citrus Ice (100g) and Melon Ice (100g).  I'm set for awhile.  

Let us know how you like the Fantasia ice. I've been wondering if their new stuff is any good.

Well I just got a pretty large order in the mail:Haze what a mint 250 g

Haze Bananarama 250 g

Haze Hey man 250 g

Social smoke Mojito 250

1 kilo of Cocourth cubes

Blue aluminum D-hose

You will never ever be disappointed with social smoke flavors. Well I'm biased with that brand. Lol

So I got my order...The argelini Orange doesn't smell too appealing, and expired 14 months ago. Safe to say I'm done with ordering that brand online.

Social Smoke Pear Chill (100g), Honeydew Melon (100g), Japanese Yuzu (100g), and Pandora's Box (50g), Al Fakher Mint (250g), Fantasia Citrus Ice (100g) and Melon Ice (100g).  I'm set for awhile.  

Let us know how you like the Fantasia ice. I've been wondering if their new stuff is any good.

Dd I'll send you a 50g of Fantasia peach ice, I got it free with my gfs hookah and it will NOT be going in my pipes. I HATE that brand as much as mya.

Well I just got a pretty large order in the mail:Haze what a mint 250 gHaze Bananarama 250 g

Haze Hey man 250 g

Social smoke Mojito 250

1 kilo of Cocourth cubes

Blue aluminum D-hose

So I got my order...The argelini Orange doesn't smell too appealing, and expired 14 months ago. Safe to say I'm done with ordering that brand online. The hookah hookah guava peach smells pretty straight forward, basic peach candy and almost dry guava which is what I expected.

Dd I'll send you a 50g of Fantasia peach ice, I got it free with my gfs hookah and it will NOT be going in my pipes. I HATE that brand as much as mya.

ROTFLMAO!!!! 🏻

Well I just got a pretty large order in the mail:Haze what a mint 250 gHaze Bananarama 250 gHaze Hey man 250 g

Social smoke Mojito 250

1 kilo of Cocourth cubes

Blue aluminum D-hose

So I got my order...The argelini Orange doesn't smell too appealing, and expired 14 months ago. Safe to say I'm done with ordering that brand online. The hookah hookah guava peach smells pretty straight forward, basic peach candy and almost dry guava which is what I expected. The haze pineapple I can't quite describe. I guess really old pineapple with fresh juice, it's weird.

ROTFLMAO!!!! 🏻

Send me your coordinates on Instagram in a message and I'll get around to sending it this weekend. Rather see you enjoy it than to chuck it.

My man. 🏻 will do. By the way, a totally unrelated question. Is tangiers Kashimir the same as Kashimir peach?

My man. 🏻 will do. By the way, a totally unrelated question. Is tangiers Kashimir the same as Kashimir peach?

I'll make you a care package. I'll give you a few bowls worth of cocourth, a full cloud9 100g, and gum mastic al rayan. Plus of course the Fantasia. The shisha is all unopened.

Yeah kashmir is the same flavor but the peach really balances it out. I've never had it by itself only the blended kashmir but Doug liked it and others swear by it.

8 hours ago, dd0723 said:

I enjoy most of the ice flavors - my favorites are lemon, melon, mango, and blueberry (I know... I listed like half of them).  Citrus ice wasn't bad!  It had more of a lime flavor, I felt.

Just got my order in a few days: 250g Al Fakher Watermelon Mint, 250g Tangiers Noir Peach Iced Tea, 50g Al Fakher grape, 50g Al Fakher orange cream, Aligator tongs, green aluminum Dream hose, Fumari coal burner, and 3 kilos of original Titanium coals. Im set for awhile. :D

Just got my order in a few days: 250g Al Fakher Watermelon Mint, 250g Tangiers Noir Peach Iced Tea, 50g Al Fakher grape, 50g Al Fakher orange cream, Aligator tongs, green aluminum Dream hose, Fumari coal burner, and 3 kilos of original Titanium coals. Im set for awhile.

Who is your retailer of choice?

I'll make you a care package. I'll give you a few bowls worth of cocourth, a full cloud9 100g, and gum mastic al rayan. Plus of course the Fantasia. The shisha is all unopened.

Yeah kashmir is the same flavor but the peach really balances it out. I've never had it by itself only the blended kashmir but Doug liked it and others swear by it.

Oh damn that would be so cool!!!!!!! Maybe we can swap and I can send you some of my unopened stuff. White rhino any one? 🤔🤔🤔

I asked about the Kashmir peach because 5 star has the 100g and I was looking at that since I have to order coals soon anyway. I think I might jump the gun and try tangiers finally. Lol

8 hours ago, dd0723 said: Let us know how you like the Fantasia ice. I've been wondering if their new stuff is any good.

I enjoy most of the ice flavors - my favorites are lemon, melon, mango, and blueberry (I know... I listed like half of them).  Citrus ice wasn't bad!  It had more of a lime flavor, I felt.

The only flavor I've had was iced mint and that was very earthy and very strong. I couldn't smoke it alone so I used it as a mixer which wasn't bad at all.

I'll make you a care package. I'll give you a few bowls worth of cocourth, a full cloud9 100g, and gum mastic al rayan. Plus of course the Fantasia. The shisha is all unopened.Yeah kashmir is the same flavor but the peach really balances it out. I've never had it by itself only the blended kashmir but Doug liked it and others swear by it.

Oh damn that would be so cool!!!!!!! Maybe we can swap and I can send you some of my unopened stuff. White rhino any one? 🤔🤔🤔

I asked about the Kashmir peach because 5 star has the 100g and I was looking at that since I have to order coals soon anyway. I think I might jump the gun and try tangiers finally. Lol

8 hours ago, dd0723 said: Let us know how you like the Fantasia ice. I've been wondering if their new stuff is any good.

The only flavor I've had was iced mint and that was very earthy and very strong. I couldn't smoke it alone so I used it as a mixer which wasn't bad at all.

You don't have to send anything back its my gift to you! We could get a shisha exchange going with everyone, that would be cool.

I say do it and buy the tangiers. Your glass bowl would work and maybe the phunnel too.

Oh yeah my glass bowl. Still waiting on Santino. Lol.

Didn't @chernobyl tried to get a shisha exchange thing going a while back? I think that would be a cool thing to do.

Oh yeah my glass bowl. Still waiting on Santino. Lol.

Didn't @chernobyl tried to get a shisha exchange thing going a while back? I think that would be a cool thing to do.

Yeah that was last year or the year before maybe? Just never got it going