dd0723

Latest Shisha Order Thread

Question

Well I figured that I would start my own thread on this for two reason. 1. to get everybody talking about what they ordered recently, and 2. Because I changed my order from hookahset.com to medwakh.com.

I needed to order coals so I I figured I would try new stuff. I placed an order at Medwakh.com for a kilo of coco Jamra's, a tin each of Othmani baklava, Turkish coffee and double apple because I'm still searching for that great double apple that tastes strongly like star anise, but not like black licorice. I know it's out there because that was my first shisha, but they don't sell it here in the states. Anyway I digress.

The Good:

Placing the order with medwakh.com was awesome and when you click on their link to facebook, a 10% discount gets automatically added to your cart.

They also carry Nirvana brand Shisha which is good to know for when I'm ready to try that very strong tobacco.

Their shipping is very reasonable, like with social smoke, it's only $6.95 for everything that I added to my cart. Which brings me to:

The Bad:

I tried placing an order with hookahset.com yesterday and the shipping said $6.95. GREAT!!! I placed my order for the coco mazaya, a tin of platinum Bahrain apple Tangiers cane mint and about 5 other Al Fakher flavors to try.

Well, they don't have the Tangiers cane mint, so I changed it to Maraschino Cherry but they also wanted to charge me $23.50 for shipping and the order was only $35.

The kicker is that they are in Jersey and so am I. So I canceled the order, told them to go F&^% themselves an placed the order with Medwakh.com

The Ugly:

I was really looking forward to trying the coco mazaya, but it seems I'm not going to be able to try them right now until I find a reputable company to order from that does NOT charge an arm and a leg for shipping.

I guess this is what happens to me when I try to deviate from Social Smoke. They are a great company to order from, no hassles, shipping is always $5.95 and it's free with an order of $75 or more. They have great flavors and their personal hand holding is great, specially for somebody like me that still considers himself a newbie.

So where can I order the coco mazaya from? Where do you guys order from? Everybody else charges about $12 for shipping but I don't need to place a large order right now, so it's not worth it for me to pay that much for shipping.

My Cocourth coals are here!  I must say, I'm impressed.  They don't seem to have as much of a coal smell/taste as other brands I've tried, and they last a good chunk of time.  

They are my absolute favorite. Which site did you get them from?

• Like 1

I've never gotten an order this big, it was going to be pretty standard but I decided to treat myself this time and REALLY stock up, plus I really want to get into more Tangier's. Just ordered from HJ, 3 packs of Tangier's birquq 250g peach iced tea mimon and Kashmir peach, then some Prince of grey burley after seeing someone here mention it and seeing good reviews myself out there, 250g of AF grapefruit mint and orange mint, 500g nakhla double apple (like usual) 100g star buzz Lebanese bombshell and black mint, then 50g packs of AF strawberry with cream, Jasmine, mango, and mojito, topped that off with the 10k box of titanium flats. Hopefully I'm set for awhile lmao

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Mint Head said:

I've never gotten an order this big, it was going to be pretty standard but I decided to treat myself this time and REALLY stock up, plus I really want to get into more Tangier's. Just ordered from HJ, 3 packs of Tangier's birquq 250g peach iced tea mimon and Kashmir peach, then some Prince of grey burley after seeing someone here mention it and seeing good reviews myself out there, 250g of AF grapefruit mint and orange mint, 500g nakhla double apple (like usual) 100g star buzz Lebanese bombshell and black mint, then 50g packs of AF strawberry with cream, Jasmine, mango, and mojito, topped that off with the 10k box of titanium flats. Hopefully I'm set for awhile lmao

How is AF Jasmine?  I've never tried a jasmine shisha flavor, but I love jasmine tea.

Edited by iotterbeinbed
  • Like 3

Tangiers kashmir peach is going to be a treat man. You might end up having cravings for it lol I know I do.

• Like 3

44 minutes ago, andchit said:

Tangiers kashmir peach is going to be a treat man. You might end up having cravings for it lol I know I do.

I can 100% agree with you there. Perfect flavor

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Mint Head said: I've never gotten an order this big, it was going to be pretty standard but I decided to treat myself this time and REALLY stock up, plus I really want to get into more Tangier's. Just ordered from HJ, 3 packs of Tangier's birquq 250g peach iced tea mimon and Kashmir peach, then some Prince of grey burley after seeing someone here mention it and seeing good reviews myself out there, 250g of AF grapefruit mint and orange mint, 500g nakhla double apple (like usual) 100g star buzz Lebanese bombshell and black mint, then 50g packs of AF strawberry with cream, Jasmine, mango, and mojito, topped that off with the 10k box of titanium flats. Hopefully I'm set for awhile lmao

How is AF Jasmine?  I've never tried a jasmine shisha flavor, but I love jasmine tea.

When I find out I'll let you know

• Like 1

Just made a big order with a friend but I am picking up a new washable hose some fml which I never tried and some extreme cane mint that I'm really excited for. I'm kind of mad that I totally forgot to get some Mizo mint though =(

• Like 3

On 2/26/2016 at 0:34 PM, iotterbeinbed said:

I personally have had the AF Jasmine, it's not bad, but I prefer the floral flavor of Afzal Pan Raas.

• Like 2

I have no idea how good or bad AF jasmine is, I had fumari jasmine nearly two years ago and I did like it, nobody talks about AF jasmine so I assume its bad and I didn't want to say anything but on tophookah if anyone watches those guys, straight mint john says its extremely smooth and will smooth out the smoke and flavor of anything else in AF you throw it with, but I don't remember what he said about the flavor, I'm curious to find out so I'll share my thoughts on it when I get down to trying it, it should at least be "okay", as long as its fresh

• Like 1

My latest local shop pickup. I went to my old shop tonight for some supplies but they didn't have any af guava in stock. That made me sad.

Also today I got my pharaoh's hydra bowl and that thing has a very smooth draw. Tonight I'm using it with my zahrah patron and it just pulls effortlessly.

ImageUploadedByHookah.org1457759657.8746

ImageUploadedByHookah.org1457759688.0926

• Like 2

Little 5star order for true cloudz mainly.

True cloudz Solaris

Leonara kilo since I'm doing more foil exploration again

Apple on top coal tray for said foil exploration

And samba lemon mint 250 because it's under 13 and reminds me of eating cereal as a kid. 13 bucks for nostalgia in a smoke? Sign me up.

• Like 2

Little 5star order for true cloudz mainly.

True cloudz Solaris

Leonara kilo since I'm doing more foil exploration again

Apple on top coal tray for said foil exploration

And samba lemon mint 250 because it's under 13 and reminds me of eating cereal as a kid. 13 bucks for nostalgia in a smoke? Sign me up.

I use my apple on top tray as well. Works great I use it a lot for Tangiers. Works great with 80feet bowl. And alien.

• Like 2

I use my apple on top tray as well. Works great I use it a lot for Tangiers. Works great with 80feet bowl. And alien.

You're one of the few I see using it in videos but I see it all over the place online. I'm trying to see if molasses based shisha smokes better with indirect heat and a aot tray over foil or if it works better with modern technology; lotus. Little hookah experiment.

• Like 1

You're one of the few I see using it in videos but I see it all over the place online. I'm trying to see if molasses based shisha smokes better with indirect heat and a aot tray over foil or if it works better with modern technology; lotus. Little hookah experiment.

I use it really all the time. Any bowl I have, I really like it. I never had a hj flavor saver but I kind of think the idea is simular

• Like 2

I use it really all the time. Any bowl I have, I really like it. I never had a hj flavor saver but I kind of think the idea is simular

I hear weird things about the flavor saver but the people I talk to swear by the tray and like you said either an alien or 80ft. I believe it'll be a solid 9 dollar investment. My screen I'm using as one is rusted to shit so it's about time to upgrade!

• Like 2

Only $9? Did you only get the tray and not the cover or was it on sale or something? I've thought about getting the provost myself it seemed really interesting since i saw the HJ video of sarkas using it at his lounge, I like how you do it with the alien matt where you cut the foil and use it as just a leveler to hold it up on the alien, you can just put it flat by itself on the 80ft right? Maybe I'll get it for that since I don't bother trying to fit the lotus on that bowl

• Like 2

Only $9? Did you only get the tray and not the cover or was it on sale or something? I've thought about getting the provost myself it seemed really interesting since i saw the HJ video of sarkas using it at his lounge, I like how you do it with the alien matt where you cut the foil and use it as just a leveler to hold it up on the alien, you can just put it flat by itself on the 80ft right? Maybe I'll get it for that since I don't bother trying to fit the lotus on that bowl

Yeah it fits my 80ft perfect.

• Like 2

Yeah it fits my 80ft perfect.

My 80ft is showing its age and I didn't take great care of it, it has some stress cracks in the walls, mine is a bit older so idk if its leveled flat and would hold the provost too well but I've been meaning to get a new 80ft and keep this around since its the discontinued color pattern of cappuccino over cream

• Like 2

My 80ft is showing its age and I didn't take great care of it, it has some stress cracks in the walls, mine is a bit older so idk if its leveled flat and would hold the provost too well but I've been meaning to get a new 80ft and keep this around since its the discontinued color pattern of cappuccino over cream

Sexy, I do like the 80ft for Tangiers, and to aot tray is nice to use with foil, at least I like it.

• Like 2

Sexy, I do like the 80ft for Tangiers, and to aot tray is nice to use with foil, at least I like it.

Yeah I love how it looks, I want to get a new one so I don't have to keep using this one and have it break apart on me, since its not available anymore lol, I love it too, I don't like using Tangier's with it though I can, I'm still working out the kinks but I don't like wasting my tobacco. I go with Tangier's small or alien in case I make a mistake. I'm really starting to love tangiers but man you gotta be consistent lol

• Like 1

Yup. Don't see why Id need a cover. I'll add another coal if I need heat. 30 bucks is almost a ferris bowl no thanks there lol

• Like 1

Got my order in today. Two tins of social smoke in these cool storage containers; Pandora's box and Japanese yuzu.

Also got some Fantasia so I can finally try it out and see what it's like; ice mint, queen of hearts and two black martinis.

ImageUploadedByHookah.org1458284761.5116

• Like 1

Just got my new shipment of 250g SS: Voltage, 50g SS: Mobster, Baja Blue, and Potion 9, and 50g Starbuzz: Geisha, Pirate's Cave, and Green Savior. I decided to get a bunch of Voltage because its my favorite, then just get a bunch of 50g packs of random, off the wall flavors that sounded interesting. XD

• Like 3

My latest order was from hookah-shisha which was a while back i had a problem presenting my id and they helped me through everything great customer service they helped me out a lot only reason i hadn't ordered recently was because i was at the TPE (Tobacco Plus Expo In Las Vegas 2016) very recently and picked up over 3 kilos of shish in samples i can't wait to review all the new company on this site! and thanks for the information on the different site i will be sure to pick my next site wisely!

• Like 2