dd0723

Latest Shisha Order Thread

Question

Well I figured that I would start my own thread on this for two reason. 1. to get everybody talking about what they ordered recently, and 2. Because I changed my order from hookahset.com to medwakh.com.

I needed to order coals so I I figured I would try new stuff. I placed an order at Medwakh.com for a kilo of coco Jamra's, a tin each of Othmani baklava, Turkish coffee and double apple because I'm still searching for that great double apple that tastes strongly like star anise, but not like black licorice. I know it's out there because that was my first shisha, but they don't sell it here in the states. Anyway I digress.

The Good:

Placing the order with medwakh.com was awesome and when you click on their link to facebook, a 10% discount gets automatically added to your cart.

They also carry Nirvana brand Shisha which is good to know for when I'm ready to try that very strong tobacco.

Their shipping is very reasonable, like with social smoke, it's only $6.95 for everything that I added to my cart. Which brings me to:

The Bad:

I tried placing an order with hookahset.com yesterday and the shipping said $6.95. GREAT!!! I placed my order for the coco mazaya, a tin of platinum Bahrain apple Tangiers cane mint and about 5 other Al Fakher flavors to try.

Well, they don't have the Tangiers cane mint, so I changed it to Maraschino Cherry but they also wanted to charge me $23.50 for shipping and the order was only $35.

The kicker is that they are in Jersey and so am I. So I canceled the order, told them to go F&^% themselves an placed the order with Medwakh.com

The Ugly:

I was really looking forward to trying the coco mazaya, but it seems I'm not going to be able to try them right now until I find a reputable company to order from that does NOT charge an arm and a leg for shipping.

I guess this is what happens to me when I try to deviate from Social Smoke. They are a great company to order from, no hassles, shipping is always $5.95 and it's free with an order of $75 or more. They have great flavors and their personal hand holding is great, specially for somebody like me that still considers himself a newbie.

So where can I order the coco mazaya from? Where do you guys order from? Everybody else charges about $12 for shipping but I don't need to place a large order right now, so it's not worth it for me to pay that much for shipping.

On 3/20/2016 at 1:02 AM, Havo said:

Just got my new shipment of 250g SS: Voltage, 50g SS: Mobster, Baja Blue, and Potion 9, and 50g Starbuzz: Geisha, Pirate's Cave, and Green Savior. I decided to get a bunch of Voltage because its my favorite, then just get a bunch of 50g packs of random, off the wall flavors that sounded interesting. XD

I haven't had Voltage in a while but I was smoking that every night till I ran out. It truly is delicious.

18 hours ago, TeamHazeHookah said:

My latest order was from hookah-shisha which was a while back i had a problem presenting my id and they helped me through everything great customer service they helped me out a lot only reason i hadn't ordered recently was because i was at the TPE (Tobacco Plus Expo In Las Vegas 2016) very recently and picked up over 3 kilos of shish in samples i can't wait to review all the new company on this site! and thanks for the information on the different site i will be sure to pick my next site wisely!

Nice to see you on here TeamHazeHookah. I love the pics you post on instagram.

• Like 1

Latest order from crown hookahs was the crown cloud v1 designed for the lotus. Hoping for it be amazing. Definitely will be reviewing it after at least a few weeks.

• Like 1

Latest order from crown hookahs was the crown cloud v1 designed for the lotus. Hoping for it be amazing. Definitely will be reviewing it after at least a few weeks.

I have the v2, it's a solid bowl. The lotus Doesn't exactly fit flush with the bowl but I've heard that was corrected with the v3.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, andchit said:

I have the v2, it's a solid bowl. The lotus Doesn't exactly fit flush with the bowl but I've heard that was corrected with the v3.

I would have got the v3 but it was out of stock. Santino is offering a coupon for 50% off any bowl so this was the best chance to get one at a cheaper price point.

• Like 1

I didn't order it but I bought it at a shop. It still counts though. Lol

ImageUploadedByHookah.org1458794705.9241

• Like 3

So.... This is my latest order but is not shisha, it is hookah related furniture. Do we have a thread for that? Should I start one? Maybe I should.

Anyway, I was debating for about an hour to make this purchase and I pulled the trigger a bit ago. This weekend I'm going hard on the smoking room and I'm getting rid of the dinning table and the desk in there because I want to put in a couch and a flat screen. So I ordered the hookah stand from @shishastands complete with the ice bucket and carrying case. It should be here on Monday. I've been wanting a hookah stand for a while and I think I found a functional one that I like.

I ordered this one:

ImageUploadedByHookah.org1458806289.5197

ImageUploadedByHookah.org1458806300.7853

ImageUploadedByHookah.org1458806310.4867

ImageUploadedByHookah.org1458806321.7399

ImageUploadedByHookah.org1458806330.0236

ImageUploadedByHookah.org1458806342.6913

What do you guys think?

• Like 3

So.... This is my latest order but is not shisha, it is hookah related furniture. Do we have a thread for that? Should I start one? Maybe I should.

Anyway, I was debating for about an hour to make this purchase and I pulled the trigger a bit ago. This weekend I'm going hard on the smoking room and I'm getting rid of the dinning table and the desk in there because I want to put in a couch and a flat screen. So I ordered the hookah stand from @shishastands complete with the ice bucket and carrying case. It should be here on Monday. I've been wanting a hookah stand for a while and I think I found a functional one that I like.

I ordered this one:

ImageUploadedByHookah.org1458806289.519738.thumb.jpg.2b9a964c44d9c22886ae330c9cb04468.jpg

ImageUploadedByHookah.org1458806300.785335.thumb.jpg.8911b0058bc9a22e4d840e76cca89217.jpg

ImageUploadedByHookah.org1458806310.486707.thumb.jpg.c2384d00f2adc29b76e8501c62247c98.jpg

ImageUploadedByHookah.org1458806321.739968.thumb.jpg.6a02db0ff7f36406826acc59274ddb76.jpg

ImageUploadedByHookah.org1458806330.023665.thumb.jpg.5eeda00d0482c7d291632e2146574455.jpg

ImageUploadedByHookah.org1458806342.691335.thumb.jpg.78c4c577cdf586cd02c2eb587293a166.jpg

What do you guys think?

I like the look, it's seems like it would be nice to add to a collection. I liked it. Are you a fan of voodoo shisha, I tried it once and did not care for it.

• Like 1

I like the look, it's seems like it would be nice to add to a collection. I liked it. Are you a fan of voodoo shisha, I tried it once and did not care for it.

Oh I'm a huge fan of voodoo. I was introduced to it in North Carolina two years ago and I haven't stopped smoking it since. I love every single flavors they carry, every single one. Lucky for me when I got back from vacation that year, I found a smoke shop two towns over that carries it in stock. So whenever I can, I try to stop by and pick up whatever voodoo they have left. The lady knows me so she always reorder more when I buy it all.

The trick is to never over power it with heat. It would be an over-kill to use more than two coals with foil. I haven't tried it with the lotus yet, but I'm thinking I will only need two coals just like with jewels.

• Like 2

My crown bowl got here yesterday and although it's pretty big it was the best one I've used in a long time. ImageUploadedByHookah.org1459277738.5241

Made an order to get a new fumari base and while I was at it got two flavors; mandarin zest and white peach. They actually have a nice deal going on where any order over 30 gets free shipping. If you love their vases as much as I do I would definitely go and take advantage of it. Anyone that hasn't tried these vases they are extremely durable, thick, and works of art.

• Like 3

My crown bowl got here yesterday and although it's pretty big it was the best one I've used in a long time. ImageUploadedByHookah.org1459277738.524131.thumb.jpg.d22aa2f21eaf4fda396b553b71925f5f.jpg

Made an order to get a new fumari base and while I was at it got two flavors; mandarin zest and white peach. They actually have a nice deal going on where any order over 30 gets free shipping. If you love their vases as much as I do I would definitely go and take advantage of it. Anyone that hasn't tried these vases they are extremely durable, thick, and works of art.

I have always wanted to try a crown bowl. I like Paul's that he uses in his videos.

• Like 2

I have always wanted to try a crown bowl. I like Paul's that he uses in his videos.

That's the crown classic v3 they are on v5 now. If you get it obviously Id say go for the most up to date version for maximum results. Nothing wrong with the v3 though it'll get the job done I have a few friends that have it

• Like 1

My crown bowl got here yesterday and although it's pretty big it was the best one I've used in a long time. ImageUploadedByHookah.org1459277738.524131.thumb.jpg.d22aa2f21eaf4fda396b553b71925f5f.jpg

Did you order it from fumari or 5star?

Yeah I like the one Paul uses as well. Even though mine is different, I really like it at all. However I haven't used any other bowl since I got my hydra. Man this thing rocks! And now I see they are coming out with a glass insert for it. I can't wait.

• Like 1

Yeah I like the one Paul uses as well. Even though mine is different, I really like it at all. However I haven't used any other bowl since I got my hydra. Man this thing rocks! And now I see they are coming out with a glass insert for it. I can't wait.

I got it direct from fumari. If you get a large base you may need some electrical tape or rubber band grommets to fit it but the smaller ten inch ones you'll be a-okay

• Like 1

So I was originally going to get a lot more stuff but trimmed it down since it was so expensive, wanted to get some km tobacco samba ugly a few of those new stuff but cut them out, this order is from 5star and I'm getting a kilo of nakhla double apple, their pricing on it was good I just hope its a decently fresh batch lol, 250g AF orange mint, blueberry mint, shisha royale double apple, all rayan gum/mint. For 50g I got othmani double Apple, afzal cappacino, spearmint, mango, whatever the latte pan flavor is called, Earl grey. Then a new Egyptian clay bowl and some disposable hoses.

• Like 1

So I was originally going to get a lot more stuff but trimmed it down since it was so expensive, wanted to get some km tobacco samba ugly a few of those new stuff but cut them out, this order is from 5star and I'm getting a kilo of nakhla double apple, their pricing on it was good I just hope its a decently fresh batch lol, 250g AF orange mint, blueberry mint, shisha royale double apple, all rayan gum/mint. For 50g I got othmani double Apple, afzal cappacino, spearmint, mango, whatever the latte pan flavor is called, Earl grey. Then a new Egyptian clay bowl and some disposable hoses.

Man that's a nice order.

My last order was some cocourth and Beamer coals. I dot remember what was before that, but I'm thinking of what my next order will be. I want to try some tangiers but I'm still afraid to pull the trigger.

• Like 2

Man that's a nice order.

My last order was some cocourth and Beamer coals. I dot remember what was before that, but I'm thinking of what my next order will be. I want to try some tangiers but I'm still afraid to pull the trigger.

The kick from noir is no joke. Knocked me out the other day when I smoked it. Only a nighttime smoke for me

• Like 2

SS Arctic Lemon just came in today - I'm still at class, but I know exactly what I'm going to do when I get home.  :)

Ordered 100g of Alchemist Professor Gumbledore and Alpine Mint just now, really excited to try them out... I'm hoping it doesn't take too long for them to ship and get here (I've never ordered from hookahjohn before)!

• Like 2

On 4/14/2016 at 0:58 AM, DudeWhere'sMyHookah said:

The kick from noir is no joke. Knocked me out the other day when I smoked it. Only a nighttime smoke for me

That's my thing, I don't smoke for the buzz just for the relaxation. 

• Like 2

That's my thing, I don't smoke for the buzz just for the relaxation. 

More than 80% of the time I don't either. I have been enjoying ugly hookah lately, the buzz is medium at the start but within a half hour it settles. Tangiers noir will keep on going and going, birquq has always been my go to since its a medium high strength that'll actually diminish over the session.

• Like 1

Well dd you say that but you smoke nakhla lol, for me Tangier's is just a notch stronger than nakhla

Lol true. I do smoke naklah but I always have to remember to pace myself when I do because that one also gives me a buzz.

• Like 1

Last time I order from 5star, last time I'm gonna have them send me expired tobacco, they sent me al rayan that expired in January and you can see the date through the plastic cover, I guess that's why it was so cheap, couldn't of been bothered to add a disclaimer? I don't know, not going to email them either lol just done, here's to hoping my kilo of nakhla double apple is safe, I can't ever find an expiration date on nakhla

• Like 2

Last time I order from 5star, last time I'm gonna have them send me expired tobacco, they sent me al rayan that expired in January and you can see the date through the plastic cover, I guess that's why it was so cheap, couldn't of been bothered to add a disclaimer? I don't know, not going to email them either lol just done, here's to hoping my kilo of nakhla double apple is safe, I can't ever find an expiration date on nakhla

Hookahjunkie.com is a good site. They pretty much replaced 5star for me. 5star never checks dates and almost anything in the monthly specials is expired or will be very soon

• Like 2