dd0723

Latest Shisha Order Thread

Question

Well I figured that I would start my own thread on this for two reason. 1. to get everybody talking about what they ordered recently, and 2. Because I changed my order from hookahset.com to medwakh.com.

I needed to order coals so I I figured I would try new stuff. I placed an order at Medwakh.com for a kilo of coco Jamra's, a tin each of Othmani baklava, Turkish coffee and double apple because I'm still searching for that great double apple that tastes strongly like star anise, but not like black licorice. I know it's out there because that was my first shisha, but they don't sell it here in the states. Anyway I digress.

The Good:

Placing the order with medwakh.com was awesome and when you click on their link to facebook, a 10% discount gets automatically added to your cart.

They also carry Nirvana brand Shisha which is good to know for when I'm ready to try that very strong tobacco.

Their shipping is very reasonable, like with social smoke, it's only $6.95 for everything that I added to my cart. Which brings me to:

The Bad:

I tried placing an order with hookahset.com yesterday and the shipping said $6.95. GREAT!!! I placed my order for the coco mazaya, a tin of platinum Bahrain apple Tangiers cane mint and about 5 other Al Fakher flavors to try.

Well, they don't have the Tangiers cane mint, so I changed it to Maraschino Cherry but they also wanted to charge me $23.50 for shipping and the order was only $35.

The kicker is that they are in Jersey and so am I. So I canceled the order, told them to go F&^% themselves an placed the order with Medwakh.com

The Ugly:

I was really looking forward to trying the coco mazaya, but it seems I'm not going to be able to try them right now until I find a reputable company to order from that does NOT charge an arm and a leg for shipping.

I guess this is what happens to me when I try to deviate from Social Smoke. They are a great company to order from, no hassles, shipping is always $5.95 and it's free with an order of $75 or more. They have great flavors and their personal hand holding is great, specially for somebody like me that still considers himself a newbie.

So where can I order the coco mazaya from? Where do you guys order from? Everybody else charges about $12 for shipping but I don't need to place a large order right now, so it's not worth it for me to pay that much for shipping.

Is that one of the trusted vendors? I might try one of them next order

Nope I found them through instagram since they offered a giveaway I won. Great selection with low prices. If you use HookahJunkie as a coupon code you get a few bucks off too. Shipping has always been a few bucks so far but it's through the mail just so you know. FedEx/ups is extra

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Mint Head said:

Last time I order from 5star, last time I'm gonna have them send me expired tobacco, they sent me al rayan that expired in January and you can see the date through the plastic cover, I guess that's why it was so cheap, couldn't of been bothered to add a disclaimer? I don't know, not going to email them either lol just done, here's to hoping my kilo of nakhla double apple is safe, I can't ever find an expiration date on nakhla

Dang man, sorry to hear that. I've ordered from them before, but it was just coals. Good thing I didn't order any cheap shisha. :(

11 hours ago, DudeWhere'sMyHookah said:

Hookahjunkie.com is a good site. They pretty much replaced 5star for me. 5star never checks dates and almost anything in the monthly specials is expired or will be very soon

I haven't ordered from then yet. Smoking-hookah.com has been good to me.

• Like 1

so yesterday i got my order and I'm super excited

some haze coconut coals which i tried last night.
300g of desi murli silver fox.
some strawberry margarita ice drops.
a new gorgeous wind cover.
Some new fantasia flavors.
Some hose filters to see what they are all about
and a new split 2-in-1 bowl to add different flavors without mixing.

The order is from Smoking-hookah.com of course.
IMG_7356.jpg

• Like 2

So I was originally going to get a lot more stuff but trimmed it down since it was so expensive, wanted to get some km tobacco samba ugly a few of those new stuff but cut them out, this order is from 5star and I'm getting a kilo of nakhla double apple, their pricing on it was good I just hope its a decently fresh batch lol, 250g AF orange mint, blueberry mint, shisha royale double apple, all rayan gum/mint. For 50g I got othmani double Apple, afzal cappacino, spearmint, mango, whatever the latte pan flavor is called, Earl grey. Then a new Egyptian clay bowl and some disposable hoses.

I spent you a message.

so yesterday i got my order and I'm super excited

some haze coconut coals which i tried last night.

300g of desi murli silver fox.

some strawberry margarita ice drops.

a new gorgeous wind cover.

Some new fantasia flavors.

Some hose filters to see what they are all about

and a new split 2-in-1 bowl to add different flavors without mixing.

The order is from Smoking-hookah.com of course.

IMG_7356.jpg

How is that vanilla sky?

• Like 1

How is that vanilla sky?

I haven't tried it yet, but for you I'll smoke it tomorrow. I opened the herbal adios mo##%& first and it was almost like hydro herbal Kali drizzle which I like so I'm going to mix it with ice mint for that candy cane flavor.

Why is the app being stupid??

I haven't tried it yet, but for you I'll smoke it tomorrow. I opened the herbal adios mo##%& first and it was almost like hydro herbal Kali drizzle which I like so I'm going to mix it with ice mint for that candy cane flavor.

I haven't tried it yet, but for you I'll smoke it tomorrow. I opened the herbal adios mofo first and it was almost like hydro herbal Kali drizzle which I like so I'm going to mix it with ice mint for that candy cane flavor.

• Like 2

I hope you have better luck with mango, it was the one I didn't like and couldn't get a good session with lol

• Like 2

I hope you have better luck with mango, it was the one I didn't like and couldn't get a good session with lol

Really? Huh. I'll figure it out, I'm a mango lover so I'll do whatever possible lol

• Like 1

5star has a deal going on if you mention their instagram account you get a free haze 100g and box of cocourth if you spend more than 50. So I got:

Charcoflare quarter circles (lotus coals)

Charcoflare 72pc

Nakhla re-release of raspberry also watermelon

Ugly lemon mint

• Like 2

I haven't ordered anything in awhile, I'm still waiting on information about the kilo I sent back, I've been really paranoid about ordering now so I'm waiting for HJ to get DA back in stock, in 250gs I mean, I don't want to risk buying the kilo again, I'd get it from smoking hookah but I wanna start with a smaller order from there

• Like 2

So some of you might see soon that hj posted a video on naklha double apple being revamped or whatever, seems like it's gonna be around the same, but now that he's finally got some in stock I ordered 4 packs of the 250g size and a pack of AF orange mint, the double able should be extremely fresh

• Like 3

On 4/23/2016 at 2:01 AM, dd0723 said:

Why is the app being stupid??

I haven't tried it yet, but for you I'll smoke it tomorrow. I opened the herbal adios mofo first and it was almost like hydro herbal Kali drizzle which I like so I'm going to mix it with ice mint for that candy cane flavor.

On 5/4/2016 at 4:12 PM, DudeWhere'sMyHookah said:

Really? Huh. I'll figure it out, I'm a mango lover so I'll do whatever possible lol

yeah do tell how was that mango. I want to try it but I'm afraid to do it after the awful AF mango experience I had. 

• Like 1

yeah do tell how was that mango. I want to try it but I'm afraid to do it after the awful AF mango experience I had. 

It's good. I don't know why everyone says its natural because mangos aren't sour and this is sour. Overall I don't really like the brand. Both flavors I got are medium strength at best on foil. With a heat management device like lotus they are really light. Won't be buying more. Can't really say Id recommend it either.

• Like 2

I made my first order in months today.  Felt good.  :)

SS Blue Rasberry and Lemon Chill (100g)
SS Mint (250g)
AF Lemon and Strawberry (50g)
Nakhla Sweet Melon and Mango (50g)

• Like 2

On 5/20/2016 at 8:26 PM, DudeWhere'sMyHookah said:

It's good. I don't know why everyone says its natural because mangos aren't sour and this is sour. Overall I don't really like the brand. Both flavors I got are medium strength at best on foil. With a heat management device like lotus they are really light. Won't be buying more. Can't really say Id recommend it either.

I'll just stick to the Pan raas then. Can't go wrong with that flavor. :)

On 5/20/2016 at 11:46 AM, iotterbeinbed said:

I made my first order in months today.  Felt good.  :)

SS Blue Rasberry and Lemon Chill (100g)
SS Mint (250g)
AF Lemon and Strawberry (50g)
Nakhla Sweet Melon and Mango (50g)

Nice order. I love the Nakhla sweet melon, it's one of my two favorite melon flavors.

• Like 2

So here's my latest order:

1.  Glass Bowl with Glass Screen
2. Luke Ephesus Glass Bowl
3. Hookah Bowl/Hose Grommets
4. Premium Glass Pyrex Bowl red/orange
5. othmani Adana Berry 50g
6. othmani isomer melon 50g
7. othmani zanzibar double apple 50g
8. alchemist black bear 100g
9. alchemist double apple 100g

I should be getting it tomorrow I hope. Also on a separate order I got two kilos of Pharaoh's coconut coals. I've been hearing good things about them so I figured I would give them a try. I was going to order cocourth but: 1) I hear that the quality is going down and 2) they no longer had them on amazon. So that tells me something.

I was going to order 2 boxes of Echocha because I think they are great coals, but decided to try the Pharaoh's instead.

I"ll post pics when I get my orders in. :)

• Like 3

Order still hasn't shipped (regretfully, it's been 3 days) but when it gets here it'll consist of:

Charcoflare cubes 72 (ignis best friend and at 8 bucks I stay on them)

Trifecta dark blend enigma (which I wanted to boycott since I thought of a basil flavor when I got into hookah almost a decade ago, but he beat me to it so whatever I'll try it)

Alchemist stone mint (it's summer time, this is a requirement to live in Vegas)

Small but to the point. The 20% off was the only reason I did. Not exactly low but variety is the spice of life.

• Like 3

My pharaoh's coals are here and I'm using them right now. My first impression is that they could be a bit hotter, but I'm enjoying them very much. Does not change the flavor of the tobacco, they hardly smell and they last a decent amount of time.

ImageUploadedByHookah.org1464932835.7754

ImageUploadedByHookah.org1464932845.2247

ImageUploadedByHookah.org1464932867.3443

Order still hasn't shipped (regretfully, it's been 3 days) but when it gets here it'll consist of:

Charcoflare cubes 72 (ignis best friend and at 8 bucks I stay on them)

Trifecta dark blend enigma (which I wanted to boycott since I thought of a basil flavor when I got into hookah almost a decade ago, but he beat me to it so whatever I'll try it)

Alchemist stone mint (it's summer time, this is a requirement to live in Vegas)

Small but to the point. The 20% off was the only reason I did. Not exactly low but variety is the spice of life.

Nice order. Last night I tried the Charco flare coals and I must say I enjoyed them. In order of preference I will have to go with 1) ecocha, 2) Charco flare and 3) pharaoh's coals.

• Like 1

Got my thunder pro hose in the mail today. It's nice, just a bit stiff but I'm sure it will go away with use.

The Maximus hose is exactly like the thunder hose down to the length, the handle and the super wide draw.

I got mine in red to match the red zahrah patron and it looks nice.

ImageUploadedByHookah.org1465535628.1666

• Like 2

Little order from hookah junkie since he offered to give me some argelini free I wanted to support him directly given he offered it out of the blue.

250g ugly mint

100g ugly double apple

100g argelini icy strawberry

And of course the argelini icy blueberry lemon he was kind enough to give away

For your records he is one of the few that has fresh argelini so if you've been interested in it I would go over there and pick some up.

• Like 2

On 6/11/2016 at 2:50 AM, DudeWhere'sMyHookah said:

Little order from hookah junkie since he offered to give me some argelini free I wanted to support him directly given he offered it out of the blue.

250g ugly mint

100g ugly double apple

100g argelini icy strawberry

And of course the argelini icy blueberry lemon he was kind enough to give away

For your records he is one of the few that has fresh argelini so if you've been interested in it I would go over there and pick some up.

Thanks for the heads up. I haven't had Argelini in a while but I love that brand a lot.

So there were some major issues with my order that I'm not even going to get into on here. So that one was canceled and another was placed. So I have some othamani and Social Smoke coming as well as some exotica coals which I love and a couple of nehose hoses. I'll post a pic when I get it. :)

• Like 1

I've been busy lately so I haven't been able to post but I finally just placed a new order from HJ, I got the $60 deal of 60 of those 16 Piece boxes since it's about 9 kilos and the price is good, got a kilo of nakhla double apple, Tangier's birquq Kashmir cherry, AF mint, orange, and grapefruit, then some fancy hoses, I wanted to get a pack of the new nakhla white grape or Tangier's white grape but I couldn't this time without sacrificing something else in the other, same goes for alchemist blend stout lemon mint which I've wanted to get for awhile, but at any rate this is a good order

• Like 1