dd0723

Latest Shisha Order Thread

Question

Well I figured that I would start my own thread on this for two reason. 1. to get everybody talking about what they ordered recently, and 2. Because I changed my order from hookahset.com to medwakh.com.

I needed to order coals so I I figured I would try new stuff. I placed an order at Medwakh.com for a kilo of coco Jamra's, a tin each of Othmani baklava, Turkish coffee and double apple because I'm still searching for that great double apple that tastes strongly like star anise, but not like black licorice. I know it's out there because that was my first shisha, but they don't sell it here in the states. Anyway I digress.

The Good:

Placing the order with medwakh.com was awesome and when you click on their link to facebook, a 10% discount gets automatically added to your cart.

They also carry Nirvana brand Shisha which is good to know for when I'm ready to try that very strong tobacco.

Their shipping is very reasonable, like with social smoke, it's only $6.95 for everything that I added to my cart. Which brings me to:

The Bad:

I tried placing an order with hookahset.com yesterday and the shipping said $6.95. GREAT!!! I placed my order for the coco mazaya, a tin of platinum Bahrain apple Tangiers cane mint and about 5 other Al Fakher flavors to try.

Well, they don't have the Tangiers cane mint, so I changed it to Maraschino Cherry but they also wanted to charge me $23.50 for shipping and the order was only $35.

The kicker is that they are in Jersey and so am I. So I canceled the order, told them to go F&^% themselves an placed the order with Medwakh.com

The Ugly:

I was really looking forward to trying the coco mazaya, but it seems I'm not going to be able to try them right now until I find a reputable company to order from that does NOT charge an arm and a leg for shipping.

I guess this is what happens to me when I try to deviate from Social Smoke. They are a great company to order from, no hassles, shipping is always $5.95 and it's free with an order of $75 or more. They have great flavors and their personal hand holding is great, specially for somebody like me that still considers himself a newbie.

So where can I order the coco mazaya from? Where do you guys order from? Everybody else charges about $12 for shipping but I don't need to place a large order right now, so it's not worth it for me to pay that much for shipping.

18 hours ago, Mint Head said:

I liked AF mango, it was a lot better than afzal mango that's for sure, really good with af orange

AF orange + mango is the cat's pajamas!  I used to smoke that every time I went to the hookah lounge.  Alas, I do not have any orange in my possession right now.  I'll have to fix that soon.

• Like 4

Yeah, so i was placing a mock order the other day and was just about to check out, BUT I FREAKIN' CANT BECAUSE WA SUCKS RIGHT NOW.  That is all.  (bwahahahahaa I even make fun of myself...)

• Like 4

Yeah, so i was placing a mock order the other day and was just about to check out, BUT I FREAKIN' CANT BECAUSE WA SUCKS RIGHT NOW.  That is all.  (bwahahahahaa I even make fun of myself...)

I feel for you. I couldn't imagine not being able to order shit.

• Like 1

I'm out of coals. Well not out, I do have half a box of titaniums and 3 charcoflare lotus coal sets left, along with 1 session of cubes for my Tangiers review I've yet to film...

SO.

Placed an order for cocourth cubes which the owner decided to throw in an extra 2 boxes on top of the 2. Should be here Tuesday.

I wasn't low on shisha I really wasn't.... But... Seeing as I can't buy Charcoflares from cocourth for obvious reasons I made a hookahjunkie order that consisted of:

72pc Charcoflare cubes

1 box of charcoflare lotus coals

200g al waha mango lemonade (new favorite)

200g al waha magic touch

Even with all this on the way this coal situation is stressing me more than it should be hahahaha I'm never this low.

• Like 1

Made an all Social Smoke order on hookah-shisha earlier this afternoon:
Citrus Peach (this flavor reminds me strongly of peach iced tea, definitely my new summer favorite)
Honeydew Melon
Blue Raspberry
Mint

• Like 2

On 8/1/2016 at 11:13 PM, DudeWhere'sMyHookah said:

Little order from hookahjunkie:

Nakhla new lemon

Nakhla new two apples

Haze what a mint

All 250 of course

OH OH OH... Naklha new lemon. I have got to try that one. I need to place a new order but once again I'm stuck. I'm thinking or placing an order of just inhale shisha since I seem to be enjoying it very much. 

Maybe I'll try hookahjunkie. I dunno. So many choices so little time. 

OH OH OH... Naklha new lemon. I have got to try that one. I need to place a new order but once again I'm stuck. I'm thinking or placing an order of just inhale shisha since I seem to be enjoying it very much. 

Maybe I'll try hookahjunkie. I dunno. So many choices so little time. 

I'll let you know how it is. Wade swears by it. Hookahjunkie has inhale shisha just so you know!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DudeWhere'sMyHookah said:

I'll let you know how it is. Wade swears by it. Hookahjunkie has inhale shisha just so you know!

oh I didn't know that. Thanks for the heads up. Now I have more of a reason to use your discount code. :)

• Like 1

oh I didn't know that. Thanks for the heads up. Now I have more of a reason to use your discount code.

That's what I like to hear hahaha. Depending on your way of accessing the site it'll either be at the farthest right on the shisha menu for mobile or all the way at the bottom for the drop down box for desktop

• Like 1

So, since I consider having less than a kilo in my stash as running low I ended up making an order with hj today. I got: 250g of Tangiers noir orange soda, 250g tangiers birquq static starlight (dude's mentioning of it reminded me that this flavor existed and then I had an urge to smoke it again lol), 1 kilo of titanium cubettes, a failien, and 4 headquarter tobacco flavors: pixie dust, purple fog, bowser blend, and orange dream. So the waiting game begins now.....

• Like 3

56 minutes ago, andchit said:

So, since I consider having less than a kilo in my stash as running low I ended up making an order with hj today. I got: 250g of Tangiers noir orange soda, 250g tangiers birquq static starlight (dude's mentioning of it reminded me that this flavor existed and then I had an urge to smoke it again lol), 1 kilo of titanium cubettes, a failien, and 4 headquarter tobacco flavors: pixie dust, purple fog, bowser blend, and orange dream. So the waiting game begins now.....

it's practically all I've been smoking since I opened it. So good. Curious about the failien let us now how it works that wide gauge looks killer

• Like 2

it's practically all I've been smoking since I opened it. So good. Curious about the failien let us now how it works that wide gauge looks killer

Will do. I just had to get it for my bowl collection. I have way more than I need lol. Failien will be the 33rd bowl I own lol. Yea...I got a problem.

• Like 3

Will do. I just had to get it for my bowl collection. I have way more than I need lol. Failien will be the 33rd bowl I own lol. Yea...I got a problem.

And I thought my 22 was impressive. You go glen coco! Lol

• Like 2

I got a really big order from HS just now, all in 250g for al fakher, but golden bahraini, golden ekandarani, golden grape mint and orange, then regular vanilla, grapefruit, orange, mango, blueberry, gum cinnamon, gum mint, mint, and mango, then a kilo and a half of double apple with me specifying I wanted only the new packaging. Then some new brushes

• Like 2

I got a really big order from HS just now, all in 250g for al fakher, but golden bahraini, golden ekandarani, golden grape mint and orange, then regular vanilla, grapefruit, orange, mango, blueberry, gum cinnamon, gum mint, mint, and mango, then a kilo and a half of double apple with me specifying I wanted only the new packaging. Then some new brushes

I can not enjoy al fakher anymore. Everything about it seems bad to me anymore. Hardly had any flavor out of my last 250s, yet before I could go two rounds.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Mint Head said:

Wow that's really a big order. 

I'm curious about the golden Bahraini. Let me know how it is. 

• Like 1

Winding down to ~1 kilo ish so ordered a half kilo from who else; hookahjunkie.

Social smoke pink lemonade

Pure fml red

That pure better be nothing short of amazing. The original sucked and since then I've all but sworn off of buying pure by the 250. Eager to see how it's going to go.

• Like 2

Got my stuff! Tobacco is great and the bowl is literally perfect for the way I smoke. I dig the unglazed look and feel

ImageUploadedByHookah.org1471306530.614793.jpg

What bowl is that? And my order just came in too, I counted it all up and its 5 kilos worth lmao

• Like 2

What bowl is that? And my order just came in too, I counted it all up and its 5 kilos worth lmao

It's the zahrah antique bowl. Unglazed and really nice depth. I guess all their bowls are handmade in Palestine.

• Like 2

It's the zahrah antique bowl. Unglazed and really nice depth. I guess all their bowls are handmade in Palestine.

I've been really considering getting a good unglazed bowl for double apple only, I thought about getting that red clay harmony but I don't like phunnel bowls with double Apple very much, I only use my Tangier's small for 1 round runs but I've had too many issues out of the 80ft, just doesn't seem worth it

• Like 2

I've been really considering getting a good unglazed bowl for double apple only, I thought about getting that red clay harmony but I don't like phunnel bowls with double Apple very much, I only use my Tangier's small for 1 round runs but I've had too many issues out of the 80ft, just doesn't seem worth it

I know og/libert/alpaca make an unglazed "egy" design you could look into. This one is going to be my designated one.

It's so odd that you can never find unglazed ones.

• Like 2

I know og/libert/alpaca make an unglazed "egy" design you could look into. This one is going to be my designated one.

It's so odd that you can never find unglazed ones.

I think I'll take a look online and see what I can find actually, if its more egy style then I'm all for it, it might sound strange but I think the spire in phunnel bowls holds back the flavor potential to a small extent in some cases for me, at least when it came to the 80ft, I always felt like I couldn't be as abrasive with my heat because the circulation wouldn't be as good as if I did the same exact thing in an egy with similar dimensions, my smaller one is slightly wider and slightly less dense, but I think it does everything the 80ft does, but better

• Like 2

Made a little order from fumari.

Fumari X hookahjohn black and green limited edition harmony

Black vase

Citrus mint 100g

Stoked on snagging one of those bowls. I've always been a huge fumari fan and having something that's limited by them is sick. I know many bash them but I love their brand and vases even more so

• Like 2