dd0723

Latest Shisha Order Thread

Question

Well I figured that I would start my own thread on this for two reason. 1. to get everybody talking about what they ordered recently, and 2. Because I changed my order from hookahset.com to medwakh.com.

I needed to order coals so I I figured I would try new stuff. I placed an order at Medwakh.com for a kilo of coco Jamra's, a tin each of Othmani baklava, Turkish coffee and double apple because I'm still searching for that great double apple that tastes strongly like star anise, but not like black licorice. I know it's out there because that was my first shisha, but they don't sell it here in the states. Anyway I digress.

The Good:

Placing the order with medwakh.com was awesome and when you click on their link to facebook, a 10% discount gets automatically added to your cart.

They also carry Nirvana brand Shisha which is good to know for when I'm ready to try that very strong tobacco.

Their shipping is very reasonable, like with social smoke, it's only $6.95 for everything that I added to my cart. Which brings me to:

The Bad:

I tried placing an order with hookahset.com yesterday and the shipping said $6.95. GREAT!!! I placed my order for the coco mazaya, a tin of platinum Bahrain apple Tangiers cane mint and about 5 other Al Fakher flavors to try.

Well, they don't have the Tangiers cane mint, so I changed it to Maraschino Cherry but they also wanted to charge me $23.50 for shipping and the order was only $35.

The kicker is that they are in Jersey and so am I. So I canceled the order, told them to go F&^% themselves an placed the order with Medwakh.com

The Ugly:

I was really looking forward to trying the coco mazaya, but it seems I'm not going to be able to try them right now until I find a reputable company to order from that does NOT charge an arm and a leg for shipping.

I guess this is what happens to me when I try to deviate from Social Smoke. They are a great company to order from, no hassles, shipping is always $5.95 and it's free with an order of $75 or more. They have great flavors and their personal hand holding is great, specially for somebody like me that still considers himself a newbie.

So where can I order the coco mazaya from? Where do you guys order from? Everybody else charges about $12 for shipping but I don't need to place a large order right now, so it's not worth it for me to pay that much for shipping.

Somewhat large order from the new hookah heroes site.

250 pure fresh mint
250 pure perfect peach
250 trifecta bohemian mix
250 af two apples mint
250 trifecta enigma

I think I'm set for awhile...

Sent from my iPhone using Hookah.org mobile app

How was it ordering from that site? I checked them out and I like it.

Two hauls this week. One from pharaoh's hookahs and the other is the prize I won from international hookah day. One for here yesterday and one today so I'm set for a while.

The haul from pharaoh's hookahs:

- a new glow in the dark hydra bowl with an additional three large inserts. With the three included with the hydra, it makes a total of 9 inserts so I can truly dedicate them to different flavors.
- a flex mini hose which I love.
- universal diffuser
- foil hole puncher
- 2 kilos of their coconut charcoal
- 3 rolls of their quick lights

e61650200ca452dc1621aed9e683e7fb.jpg

The haul from international hookah day:

- 100g @fumarisandiego spiced chai
- 250g @mazayatobacco fruit molases
- 50g @alwahausa libellaswing
- 100g @hazetobacco lavish lavender
- 100g @coconarausa tropical shisha
- 200g @alwahausa watermelon shisha
- 50g Squeeze vaporizing paste with application tool, instruction booklet and stickers
- 16 pieces box box Ecocha coals
- 12 pieces box of Charcoflare coals
- @appleontop silicone purge valve
- 1 roll of crown of carbopol quick lights
- 2 tools of ring quick lights
- 2 hookah addiction branded pens/stylus to use with a tablet or smartphone

83efae7eac64243d589c9b6e3ca73205.jpg

Very smooth bro. Like hookahjunkie you even get a delivery notification

Very nice. I hope they can become a major player along with all the other vendors.

• Like 3

My last big order didn't last me for the entire semester - sooooo....

Small Mya base grommet
AF Mango
AF Gum Mint
SB Pirate's Cave
SS Pandora's Box
SS Citrus Peach
SS Pear Chill
SS Chai Latte
AF Chocolate Mint
Haze Cucumberita

I mostly stuck with my favorites, but I've heard good things about Haze, so I'm trying it out.  Hopefully Cucumberita was a good choice!  :)

• Like 1

My last big order didn't last me for the entire semester - sooooo....
Small Mya base grommet
AF Mango
AF Gum Mint
SB Pirate's Cave
SS Pandora's Box
SS Citrus Peach
SS Pear Chill
SS Chai Latte
AF Chocolate Mint
Haze Cucumberita

I mostly stuck with my favorites, but I've heard good things about Haze, so I'm trying it out.  Hopefully Cucumberita was a good choice!  

Nice order.
Haze is hit and miss. I've tried a few flavors but it was not mind blowing. However there are people that swear by that brand. I only remember liking their bubble gum one.

• Like 1

Not really a shisha order as such, but hookah related, and I am excited, so screw it.

Picked up my delivery from reception during lunch.

For me:

KM Pharonie Yellow 33inch

Khaloud Samsaris Bowl

Minzari Crown

Heba Diffuser

KM Hookah Carry Bag

For a friend

Al Fakher Model 2 30 inch hookah

Khaloud Lotus

Khaloud Samsaris Bowl

Minzari Crown

We will be testing the new stuff tonight. I can finally put my damaged AF Model 1 into retirement for a bit.

• Like 1

Random question, but just throwing it out there in case anyone has suggestions: does anyone know of an online retailer that one could order from in Guatemala?

Possibly a European retailer. Maybe 5starhookah.com but I can't condone their service or lack thereof

Anybody took advantage of any of the Black Friday sales?

I did. Hookah heroes did a bit 3 get 1 free deal again so I grabbed some essentials and some gifts.

250g af two apples mint
250g ugly citrus breeze
250g pure fml red - gifting
250g Pure mango - my free choice
100g SS blue raspberry- gifting

• Like 1

I missed out. Had family staying over and forgot about the sale. When I went back to try and place my order the coupon was no longer valid. At least I spent quality time wth my nephews and sisters that stay over for the long weekend

I missed out. Had family staying over and forgot about the sale. When I went back to try and place my order the coupon was no longer valid. At least I spent quality time wth my nephews and sisters that stay over for the long weekend

There are always holiday sales just keep an eye out on Facebook and Instagram. I'm seeing something sale related everyday.

• Like 1

I ordered 2 kilos of nakhla DA, got a shika sandstorm bowl to try out using it as a DA only bowl and see how it goes, and some cleaning brushes and purge balls. I wanted the leather km hose as well but H-S didn't have it and I didn't want to make a second order on another site, hence why I went with the sandstorm bowl for an unglazed. However that bowl really should be fine

• Like 2

I ordered 2 kilos of nakhla DA, got a shika sandstorm bowl to try out using it as a DA only bowl and see how it goes, and some cleaning brushes and purge balls. I wanted the leather km hose as well but H-S didn't have it and I didn't want to make a second order on another site, hence why I went with the sandstorm bowl for an unglazed. However that bowl really should be fine

Nice! I know you've been eyeing an unglazed for awhile

• Like 2

I like that bowl. I always wanted to own one but never ordered it.

There are always holiday sales just keep an eye out on Facebook and Instagram. I'm seeing something sale related everyday.

Meh. Now I'm just pissy. The gf says I'm being a grinch this year because I missed out on a few sales so she got me this.

I don't care. I'm pissy and I can't wait for the holidays to be done and over with.

b7c719bfe80e56458aac5e4eab332a9f.jpg

• Like 3

Hey its alright, the holidays can be really hectic and sometimes its tough to get into the spirit, I get ya. Also, for the most part I loved the glazed version being the oblivion, in hindsight I think the bowl I had was a lemon, its kind of hard for me to articulate why it was but I can say that with the way the glazing and clay looked it made sense as to why it chipped so bad, but up until that point that bowl was a monster

• Like 3

@Ecko_1. You got pics, review, and info on the KM hookah bag? I've had a few different hookah specialty bags and they have all sucked with the exception of Burn Bag, buuut I only found two on eBay and snatched them both up and can't even order them from the company in Israel via google translate. They never responded.

I just got the MOB hookah bag today and it's "meh"

• Like 1

Hey its alright, the holidays can be really hectic and sometimes its tough to get into the spirit, I get ya. Also, for the most part I loved the glazed version being the oblivion, in hindsight I think the bowl I had was a lemon, its kind of hard for me to articulate why it was but I can say that with the way the glazing and clay looked it made sense as to why it chipped so bad, but up until that point that bowl was a monster

Yeah I don't know why but I'm enjoying my unglazed inserts for my hydra bowls. It's fun to smoke out of them and seeing them glaze with use over time. I now have 9 inserts for the bowl. Did I mention how much I love that thing? I own two now lol.

• Like 1

Yeah I don't know why but I'm enjoying my unglazed inserts for my hydra bowls. It's fun to smoke out of them and seeing them glaze with use over time. I now have 9 inserts for the bowl. Did I mention how much I love that thing? I own two now lol.

I almost considered the hydra bowl but I only really wanted an unglazed for DA. But I'm glad you're really enjoying it, the concept of that bowl is really cool.
  • Like 1

I almost considered the hydra bowl but I only really wanted an unglazed for DA. But I'm glad you're really enjoying it, the concept of that bowl is really cool.

Yeah with this bowl and the fake lotus I call the whole setup a lazy man's bowl. Load it, top it and smoke.
The best part is that I can setup another insert and as soon as I'm done with the first bowl just squeeze out the smoked insert and load the second one and continue smoking.
This bowl is the best invention ever.

• Like 1

My bday is coming up quickly so for the first time in nearly 4 years I DIDN'T buy a hookah and opted for a good couple months supply from hookahjunkie.

250g pure lemon mint
250g pure fml red
200g starbuzz vintage Delhi tea
200g lavoo tropicali
250g al fakher new Bahraini two apples (super excited for that)
100g fumari prickly pear

Kilo of titanium flats for foil
Kilo of cocourth flats for lotus
2 kilos of charcoflare cubes for ignis

Droid silicone hose

Couldn't be happier with the order!

• Like 1

My bday is coming up quickly so for the first time in nearly 4 years I DIDN'T buy a hookah and opted for a good couple months supply from hookahjunkie.

250g pure lemon mint
250g pure fml red
200g starbuzz vintage Delhi tea
200g lavoo tropicali
250g al fakher new Bahraini two apples (super excited for that)
100g fumari prickly pear

Kilo of titanium flats for foil
Kilo of cocourth flats for lotus
2 kilos of charcoflare cubes for ignis

Droid silicone hose

Couldn't be happier with the order!

Damn that's a nice order. I've been seeing the droid hose around a lot. How is it?

• Like 1