dd0723

Latest Shisha Order Thread

Question

Well I figured that I would start my own thread on this for two reason. 1. to get everybody talking about what they ordered recently, and 2. Because I changed my order from hookahset.com to medwakh.com.

I needed to order coals so I I figured I would try new stuff. I placed an order at Medwakh.com for a kilo of coco Jamra's, a tin each of Othmani baklava, Turkish coffee and double apple because I'm still searching for that great double apple that tastes strongly like star anise, but not like black licorice. I know it's out there because that was my first shisha, but they don't sell it here in the states. Anyway I digress.

The Good:

Placing the order with medwakh.com was awesome and when you click on their link to facebook, a 10% discount gets automatically added to your cart.

They also carry Nirvana brand Shisha which is good to know for when I'm ready to try that very strong tobacco.

Their shipping is very reasonable, like with social smoke, it's only $6.95 for everything that I added to my cart. Which brings me to:

The Bad:

I tried placing an order with hookahset.com yesterday and the shipping said $6.95. GREAT!!! I placed my order for the coco mazaya, a tin of platinum Bahrain apple Tangiers cane mint and about 5 other Al Fakher flavors to try.

Well, they don't have the Tangiers cane mint, so I changed it to Maraschino Cherry but they also wanted to charge me $23.50 for shipping and the order was only $35.

The kicker is that they are in Jersey and so am I. So I canceled the order, told them to go F&^% themselves an placed the order with Medwakh.com

The Ugly:

I was really looking forward to trying the coco mazaya, but it seems I'm not going to be able to try them right now until I find a reputable company to order from that does NOT charge an arm and a leg for shipping.

I guess this is what happens to me when I try to deviate from Social Smoke. They are a great company to order from, no hassles, shipping is always $5.95 and it's free with an order of $75 or more. They have great flavors and their personal hand holding is great, specially for somebody like me that still considers himself a newbie.

So where can I order the coco mazaya from? Where do you guys order from? Everybody else charges about $12 for shipping but I don't need to place a large order right now, so it's not worth it for me to pay that much for shipping.

Their kiwi is great. Personally it is not something I would smoke by itself, it is definitely a mixing flavor in my opinion. Kiwi and banana is a great mix. Haven't gotten around to kiwi with mint. Their guava is another great flavor. Something I wasn't expecting to be so good but was happily surprised to be proven wrong

And I think their banana flavor is 100% dead on real banana

Sent from my iPhone using Hookah.org mobile app
  • Like 2

My latest order from Texas hookah:

- 200g each of desi murli kush, silver fox and strawberry/lemon
-250g of fantasia formula series F1
-100g each of Castro's caña de menta, dulce & Havana and Havana sunrise.

Can't wait to dig in.

8909d2ea26ac942f8dc61c809c66f58c.jpg

The whole picture didn't come out so here are some more

fc1d577e1af639b081baafd64c8a8393.jpg

61f34d43ae00dd671a6819a6b27c8b5b.jpg

Trying out the pharaoh's hookahs swivel hose and I must say I'm impressed of the quality of it and the swivel works flawlessly.

94aaaa6d7bad60514c9f32c04f9cd9a1.jpg

077fc89e9c25bbfcae054c2ccdf1f2d9.jpg

679af25a36bf6199b7aa0c3582894633.jpg

c802c5f3b9fd81abab409821439941d6.jpg

9829beb96fd92844fba9cb81c6fb294e.jpg

5e19a37a92aecdfec55768765fe17859.jpg

• Like 2

My latest order arrived in the mail today before work - best part of my day!

All Al Fakher, because it's cheap and I'm still on a student budget for one more year.
Cherry Mint 250g
Lemon Mint 250g
Orange Mint 250g
Lemon Mint 250g

New flavors (well, new to me):
Kiwi 50g
Pineapple 50g
Melon 50g

• Like 1

My latest order arrived in the mail today before work - best part of my day!

All Al Fakher, because it's cheap and I'm still on a student budget for one more year.
Cherry Mint 250g
Lemon Mint 250g
Orange Mint 250g
Lemon Mint 250g

New flavors (well, new to me):
Kiwi 50g
Pineapple 50g
Melon 50g

Kiwi is freaking awesome. I like just as much as their guava flavor.

So, I pulled the trigger and got the Km emperor copper, which is literally a clone of that nawras Syrian hookah on 5star that's like $450 now or something, carbon copy from what I can tell, except I got it in copper. The hose seems unwashable and really nice, might make that a DA only hookah. Then I ordered a pretty standard order from HS, kilo and half of nak DA, half a kilo of AF orange mint and quarter blueberry mint. I got nak peppermint, white grape, and blueberry to try them out. And some cane mint to end it off

• Like 1

So, I pulled the trigger and got the Km emperor copper, which is literally a clone of that nawras Syrian hookah on 5star that's like $450 now or something, carbon copy from what I can tell, except I got it in copper. The hose seems unwashable and really nice, might make that a DA only hookah. Then I ordered a pretty standard order from HS, kilo and half of nak DA, half a kilo of AF orange mint and quarter blueberry mint. I got nak peppermint, white grape, and blueberry to try them out. And some cane mint to end it off

Nice order man! I haven't gotten anything new yet because I'm still going through all the stuff I got from Texas hookah. The fantasia Castro's line is nasty all around, and that's saying a lot because I smoke just about everything.

• Like 1

Nice order man! I haven't gotten anything new yet because I'm still going through all the stuff I got from Texas hookah. The fantasia Castro's line is nasty all around, and that's saying a lot because I smoke just about everything.

Well I'm glad you tried it and found out because I wanted to try that tobacco so now I know lol
  • Like 1

My tax return was great this year, since I only worked part-time last year due to school.  After setting aside money to save and some money towards tuition, I had a decent chunk available for a massive order, and I'll still have some left over.  :lol:  This will last me for quite awhile.

AF Melon
AF Kiwi
AF Mint
SS Blue Raspberry
SS Citrus Peach
SS Pear Chill
SS Pink Lemonade

I know Alchemist has kind of been up and down in quality, but I decided to give it one more shot.
Russian Mule
Peppermint Mocha

And a bunch of flavors I've been wanting to try out (all 50g):
AF Apricot
AF Jasmine (not new, but I miss smoking it)
AF Plum
AF Vanilla (also not new to me, but I wanted some for mixing)
AF Cappucino
AF Watermelon Mint
AF Peach
SS Cinnamon Bun
SS Passion Fruit Mojito
SS Blackberry

• Like 2

On 4/3/2017 at 9:28 AM, Mint Head said:

Well I'm glad you tried it and found out because I wanted to try that tobacco so now I know lol

Glad I can help. At this point the regular fantasia or their Formula series has more flavor. That's just my opinion but damn something has to be really bad for me not to like because I'm not too picky when it comes to shisha. 

On 4/3/2017 at 7:13 PM, Mint Head said:

Well surprise surprise there's an issue with 5star again

again? you have no luck with them. 

23 hours ago, iotterbeinbed said:

My tax return was great this year, since I only worked part-time last year due to school.  After setting aside money to save and some money towards tuition, I had a decent chunk available for a massive order, and I'll still have some left over.  :lol:  This will last me for quite awhile.

AF Melon
AF Kiwi
AF Mint
SS Blue Raspberry
SS Citrus Peach
SS Pear Chill
SS Pink Lemonade

I know Alchemist has kind of been up and down in quality, but I decided to give it one more shot.
Russian Mule
Peppermint Mocha

And a bunch of flavors I've been wanting to try out (all 50g):
AF Apricot
AF Jasmine (not new, but I miss smoking it)
AF Plum
AF Vanilla (also not new to me, but I wanted some for mixing)
AF Cappucino
AF Watermelon Mint
AF Peach
SS Cinnamon Bun
SS Passion Fruit Mojito
SS Blackberry

wow beautiful order!!! You are going to be smoking for a while. :)

Heaven Leaf smoke is having a sale right now where you get free shipping on orders over $20. I'm placing my order tonight. Which was the flavor you liked? cotton candy?

23 hours ago, iotterbeinbed said:

Oh, I forgot... also got some Haze Double Bubble (never tried it before) and Cucumberita.  :)

I haven't had their cucumberita but I hear is the best. I've had social smoke cucumber chill and OMG is excellent. 

• Like 1

I haven't ordered any shisha because I've been using up what I have, but I did get a new toy: 

IMG_5550.thumb.JPG.87ce1aa345785e58b14b764fbacaacda.JPG

Yeah their payment system went down so they emailed me back saying I had to pay them through PayPal, so I sent them the money and now I'm just waiting to here back from them, but at least my tobacco came in today

On 4/5/2017 at 0:24 PM, dd0723 said:

Heaven Leaf smoke is having a sale right now where you get free shipping on orders over $20. I'm placing my order tonight. Which was the flavor you liked? cotton candy?

I haven't had their cucumberita but I hear is the best. I've had social smoke cucumber chill and OMG is excellent. 

Whoops, didn't see this till today.  I liked their peppermint, but didn't really like any of the other flavors I tried.  To be honest, after a couple doozies, I let the rest sit in my cabinet and forgot about them till now.  I'll have to try a few more of them tomorrow in between class and work.

Social Smoke has a cucumber chill??  I'll have to get that next time I order (in a few months, probably, haha).

• Like 1

Whoops, didn't see this till today.  I liked their peppermint, but didn't really like any of the other flavors I tried.  To be honest, after a couple doozies, I let the rest sit in my cabinet and forgot about them till now.  I'll have to try a few more of them tomorrow in between class and work.

Social Smoke has a cucumber chill??  I'll have to get that next time I order (in a few months, probably, haha).

With that order you placed I'm sure you won't run out any time soon.

So my latest order was a quick stop at my local shop. Got some gold star which is a new brand from the next town over from me here in NJ. Pretty good so far and it reminds me a lot of social smoke in every way. Also picked up a run of al waha Arctic peach which I haven't opened yet.
I also got a new hookah from pharaoh's. The blue skull hookah. It's pretty sick.

2ada5adeda70a3037d9f3778bfad5302.jpg

b0026cd87bf384ad712edb5f7817a004.jpg

• Like 1

I haven't bought anything new besides the gold star and that nasty tin of al waha arctic peach. I need to either finish what I got, or throw all the shit out and buy tasty, good quality shisha. These past two months have been horrible smoking crap. 

That's all, carry on. :)

• Like 2

On 4/24/2017 at 2:48 PM, dd0723 said:

I haven't bought anything new besides the gold star and that nasty tin of al waha arctic peach. I need to either finish what I got, or throw all the shit out and buy tasty, good quality shisha. These past two months have been horrible smoking crap. 

That's all, carry on. :)

I vote throw the shit out and buy better shisha.  I go through my assortment every few months and toss everything that's not worth smoking.  If I'm going to smoke, I want to enjoy it.  :lol:

I ended up purchasing SS Cucumber Chill and I can't quit smoking it... it's so good.  I've been mixing it with Haze Cucumberita to enhance the cucumber-y goodness and make it last longer.

Also bought Haze Lime It Up (decent flavor), and Sweet Melon Medley (I don't feel like it even tastes like melon, I barely got any flavor from it and ended up dumping it and loading a new bowl of something else...).

Edited by iotterbeinbed
  • Like 2

I vote throw the shit out and buy better shisha.  I go through my assortment every few months and toss everything that's not worth smoking.  If I'm going to smoke, I want to enjoy it.  :lol:

I ended up purchasing SS Cucumber Chill and I can't quit smoking it... it's so good.  I've been mixing it with Haze Cucumberita to enhance the cucumber-y goodness and make it last longer.

Also bought Haze Lime It Up (decent flavor), and Sweet Melon Medley (I don't feel like it even tastes like melon, I barely got any flavor from it and ended up dumping it and loading a new bowl of something else...).

Yeah I should really dump all that crap and get a new batch of everything yummy. I just hate to throw money away like that.

Glad that you like social smoke's cucumber chill. I'll have to order some more of that because my 250g is done. :(.

I've had sweet melon medley; I didn't like it too much.

• Like 2

So what did everybody order for black friday? I got some heavenleaf chai spice and some pumpkin and from ugly hookah I got some orange keef, marcoje, secrete agent and desert storm. I've never tried ugly tobacco so that should be interesting. 

In South Africa we are very limited with good hookah supplies. Nevertheless i did put in a black friday order. Discount wasn't big. Equivalent to a box of Titanium coal 102pcs.

Both a friend and I ordered a carton of Mazaya mixed selection, Carton of Ameren mixed selection and 2 boxes of HJ titanium flats each.

We don't really get much bigger than 50g packs here. Occasionally I might find some 250g tubs of AF special edition flavours. But not much else

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

• Like 2

On 12/2/2017 at 5:29 PM, Ecko_1 said:

In South Africa we are very limited with good hookah supplies. Nevertheless i did put in a black friday order. Discount wasn't big. Equivalent to a box of Titanium coal 102pcs.

Both a friend and I ordered a carton of Mazaya mixed selection, Carton of Ameren mixed selection and 2 boxes of HJ titanium flats each.

We don't really get much bigger than 50g packs here. Occasionally I might find some 250g tubs of AF special edition flavours. But not much else

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

So I can imagine that when you place an order it has to be big to make it worth it. Sometimes we take for granted that we live in the USA where people only have 1st world problems. Mazaya is decent, but I've never tried Ameren. Do you like their flavors?