dd0723

Latest Shisha Order Thread

Question

Well I figured that I would start my own thread on this for two reason. 1. to get everybody talking about what they ordered recently, and 2. Because I changed my order from hookahset.com to medwakh.com.

I needed to order coals so I I figured I would try new stuff. I placed an order at Medwakh.com for a kilo of coco Jamra's, a tin each of Othmani baklava, Turkish coffee and double apple because I'm still searching for that great double apple that tastes strongly like star anise, but not like black licorice. I know it's out there because that was my first shisha, but they don't sell it here in the states. Anyway I digress.

The Good:

Placing the order with medwakh.com was awesome and when you click on their link to facebook, a 10% discount gets automatically added to your cart.

They also carry Nirvana brand Shisha which is good to know for when I'm ready to try that very strong tobacco.

Their shipping is very reasonable, like with social smoke, it's only $6.95 for everything that I added to my cart. Which brings me to:

The Bad:

I tried placing an order with hookahset.com yesterday and the shipping said $6.95. GREAT!!! I placed my order for the coco mazaya, a tin of platinum Bahrain apple Tangiers cane mint and about 5 other Al Fakher flavors to try.

Well, they don't have the Tangiers cane mint, so I changed it to Maraschino Cherry but they also wanted to charge me $23.50 for shipping and the order was only $35.

The kicker is that they are in Jersey and so am I. So I canceled the order, told them to go F&^% themselves an placed the order with Medwakh.com

The Ugly:

I was really looking forward to trying the coco mazaya, but it seems I'm not going to be able to try them right now until I find a reputable company to order from that does NOT charge an arm and a leg for shipping.

I guess this is what happens to me when I try to deviate from Social Smoke. They are a great company to order from, no hassles, shipping is always $5.95 and it's free with an order of $75 or more. They have great flavors and their personal hand holding is great, specially for somebody like me that still considers himself a newbie.

So where can I order the coco mazaya from? Where do you guys order from? Everybody else charges about $12 for shipping but I don't need to place a large order right now, so it's not worth it for me to pay that much for shipping.

I've been absent from the forum for a bit because of packing, and school and stuff. But I got my order from hookah-shisha in today! I ordered Social Smoke Arabian Nights and Hookahfina Cucumber Lemonade. Both are amazing to me, but I was hoping the SS wouldn't be that bold of a coffee flavor. But it's still great and has amazing cloud output. The Hookahfina didn't give off as big of clouds but the taste was refreshing and lively.

• Like 1

I've been absent from the forum for a bit because of packing, and school and stuff. But I got my order from hookah-shisha in today! I ordered Social Smoke Arabian Nights and Hookahfina Cucumber Lemonade. Both are amazing to me, but I was hoping the SS wouldn't be that bold of a coffee flavor. But it's still great and has amazing cloud output. The Hookahfina didn't give off as big of clouds but the taste was refreshing and lively.

Arabian Nights is an awesome flavor, but it ghosts like a beast.  I find mixing something like their Vanilla flavor in with it tones it down a little bit, and makes it more like a Vanilla Latte.  Something like a Horchata flavor might mix well with it too, but I dunno anyone that makes that except Tangiers.

• Like 1

Cucumber lemonade is so good! One of my favorite flavors.

• Like 1

Just ordered some stuff

Fumari

Green Apple

Ambrosia

Nakhla

Mint

Lemon

Tangiers

Aussie Juice

And thanks to some advice from you lovely people, I picked up a KM Halzone with a pretty nice discount.

Edited by CommanderDennu
  • Like 2

Just ordered some stuff

Fumari

Green Apple

Ambrosia

Nakhla

Mint

Lemon

Tangiers

Aussie Juice

And thanks to some advice from you lovely people, I picked up a KM Halzone with a pretty nice discount.

if you like Nakhla Mint, I would suggest trying Mizo Mint. it's, hands down, my favorite shisha tobacco flavor.

• Like 3

I got my Pure Tobacco flavors from my new local friend, we didn't get any taxes at all so yayyy! He also gave me a bunch of other random flavors to try so this is everything I've got:

Pure Mint Chocolate

Pure Vanilla

Fumari French Vanilla

Haze Cappuccino

Haze Blazen Blue

Nirvana Super Shisha Punish-mint

Starbuzz Watermelon Freeze

AF Citrus with Mint

AF Guava

So pumped to try all of this stuff, and really happy to have found this guy, its awesome to have someone to trade with and stuff.

• Like 1

almost forgot about this thread. :) :)

I ordered half a pound of The King coconut and half a pound of apple. It should be here tomorrow from what the tracking number says.

Good luck on nirvana hooligan. That stuff is bat shit crazy with nicotine. I got rid of my entire 100 gram of smoking dead after one bowl. I'm a man who enjoys a buzz but that stuff made my head spin. Lol

• Like 2

Good luck on nirvana hooligan. That stuff is bat shit crazy with nicotine. I got rid of my entire 100 gram of smoking dead after one bowl. I'm a man who enjoys a buzz but that stuff made my head spin. Lol

I know I'm so scared. I told the guy I don't think I can handle it but he gave it to me anyway lol I might just use it for mixing since its straight mint anyway.

• Like 1

The hardest thing about ordering shisha, for me anyway... Is trying to figure out what flavor it might actually be, considering some of the crazy names they are given and lackluster descriptions. I usually buy based off reviews but there are a lot of brands out there that there are very few if any reviews on. Uhg!!!

• Like 1

The hardest thing about ordering shisha, for me anyway... Is trying to figure out what flavor it might actually be, considering some of the crazy names they are given and lackluster descriptions. I usually buy based off reviews but there are a lot of brands out there that there are very few if any reviews on. Uhg!!!

That's why you should get them and do your own review.
  • Like 1

That's a good thought. Just a few problems with that. I don't have the equipment or the know how to do it. Also, I have the looks that are made for radio.  :blink:

• Like 2

That's a good thought. Just a few problems with that. I don't have the equipment or the know how to do it. Also, I have the looks that are made for radio. :blink:

dude you and I could get a morning hookah show going, I wonder is xm would sign us up
  • Like 2

I'm with you on that, which is one of the reasons that I like to buy the off-brands and write a review on them. I figured I would be the one to bite the bullet if it's not good and warn the others LOL. 

That has to be tough to do considering the prices of some of them.

yeah it is. Specially like the king brand where I just shelled out $34 and it will most likely end up in the trash if nobody wants it. However I figured that doing that is for the better good of everybody that smokes hookah. Since not a lot of people like to smoke the off-brand, that means that the spiders will place our website at the very top of any search because we actually have the reviews on those weird brands. So it's a win-win for everybody. This hobby is expensive enough to begin with, so why not just make it a pleasant experience for everybody to get to know a particular brand? :) Just the way I think anyway 

• Like 1

yeah it is. Specially like the king brand where I just shelled out $34 and it will most likely end up in the trash if nobody wants it. However I figured that doing that is for the better good of everybody that smokes hookah. Since not a lot of people like to smoke the off-brand, that means that the spiders will place our website at the very top of any search because we actually have the reviews on those weird brands. So it's a win-win for everybody. This hobby is expensive enough to begin with, so why not just make it a pleasant experience for everybody to get to know a particular brand? :) Just the way I think anyway

I'll take it but mostly for the purpose of creating my own review.
  • Like 1

Ok, im gonna jack the thread for a few mins sorry, but I think it vaguely fits here. Going to visit family up north, and found a shop that sells fumari, need flavor suggestions. What two flavors are a must try

• Like 1

You must try white gummi bear and ambrosia in my mind. Those two rule. Orange creme island papaya and triple apple are some others. It's a good brand but works best with a funnel bowl because of how juicy it is.

• Like 1

Ok, im gonna jack the thread for a few mins sorry, but I think it vaguely fits here. Going to visit family up north, and found a shop that sells fumari, need flavor suggestions. What two flavors are a must try

French Vanilla is yummy if you like it sweet. 

Does the white gummi bear actually taste like gummi bears, cause if so, thats out, hate the damn things

it's a mellow pineapple.. at least to me it is. 

• Like 1