Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nima

Welcome to the new forum

I havent fully configured iCredit but we can use it to choose the top posters of the month. You get different points based on different activities. So for example starting a new thread will get more points than just replying to someone else's. Or uploading a picture to the gallery might have a different point associated with it and so forth.

Im glad that taptalk is working again. Im not having issues uploading pics with my posts.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'm glad the app is working again. I really like the new design of the website.

Sent from my XT1060 using Hookah.org mobile app

I just want to add that I'm really digging that multiquote feature, saves loads of time copying and pasting the quote code crap all into one post. I didn't even see the chat before! We can definitely make use of that haha I'll be hanging out in there if anyone wants to join me. I'm just reading for school and wasting time on here haha

I just want to add that I'm really digging that multiquote feature, saves loads of time copying and pasting the quote code crap all into one post. I didn't even see the chat before! We can definitely make use of that haha I'll be hanging out in there if anyone wants to join me. I'm just reading for school and wasting time on here haha

I hadn't noticed there was a chat until you said something! That is definitely going to be used quite often if you ask me. I'll probably be staying in it for a while today

I hadn't noticed there was a chat until you said something! That is definitely going to be used quite often if you ask me. I'll probably be staying in it for a while today

I was on it for like an hour but no one showed up and I got distracted and left lol I'll be on later for sure though.

We should all try to get together on chat to see how much fun we can have. I'm sure it would be a blast.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The chat has a 5 people maximum limit. Let's try it for some time. If that limit proves to be low I'll purchase a higher package for it.

So far ive on ever seen 2, but I agree it would be fun to hang out in there when not everyone can make it to an official hangout.

Ok. Can you be in charge of the chat and let me know if I need to increase the limit? 

By the way have you guys seen some of our new emoticons? lol  :dancingbanana:  :monkeydance:  :evildancingbanana:

Ok. Can you be in charge of the chat and let me know if I need to increase the limit? 

By the way have you guys seen some of our new emoticons? lol  :dancingbanana:  :monkeydance:  :evildancingbanana:

I'll be on it all day as well so I'll help if needed. I never even looked at the emoticons, I'll have to play around with them. 

So far ive on ever seen 2, but I agree it would be fun to hang out in there when not everyone can make it to an official hangout.

Yeah just me and you haha. 

I'll be on the chat for a little while but I can't all day I'll be skyping with my mom for mothers day and then going out to enjoy this one day of beautiful weather. We dont get much of it here in Vancouver lol

:monkeydance: what is this creature doing?

Love it, haven't been around very much lately, been kind of busy and bought a new laptop.

ed

Glad you like it. Hope to see you around more often (on the new laptop of course) :)

I'll be on it all day as well so I'll help if needed. I never even looked at the emoticons, I'll have to play around with them.

Yeah just me and you haha.

i freaking love the new emoticons. I love the evil dancing banana.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Nima, what will happen to the IOS app tapatalk? are we still going to use that one?

Nima, what will happen to the IOS app tapatalk? are we still going to use that one?

Yes we are still going to get an iOS app as well. I have to buy a mac for that first and am putting that in my budget for next month. This month's budget went towards the new forum license and its modifications. 

The blog section is live. Check it out and let me know what you think. I'm sure we'll have to make modifications and improvements to it but you guys gotta tell me what you want me to change...

Hope you guys like it. 

Just checked it out.  The only question I have is regarding the "guest viewing" settings - if I disallow guests to post comments and view, does that also make it so it is hidden from search results (i.e. noindex nofollow)?

Oooh, I see the new home page.  I like!  However, first thing I noticed was the logo on the home page also has text copy over it.  You got this @Nima.  Great work.

Awesome, i will play with the blog here in a bit.

I have a question about the gallery. Do photos have to be approved? I posted some yesterday and can't see them yet.

Sent from my N9810 using Hookah.org mobile app

Awesome, i will play with the blog here in a bit.

I have a question about the gallery. Do photos have to be approved? I posted some yesterday and can't see them yet.

Sent from my N9810 using Hookah.org mobile app

Yes they have to be approved. A message appears at the top of the screen when you post them saying so.

Sent from my XT1060 using Hookah.org mobile app

Oooh, I see the new home page.  I like!  However, first thing I noticed was the logo on the home page also has text copy over it.  You got this @Nima.  Great work.

You're right, there is text over it. That's weird.

Edit: I noticed that if I go to the coal guide section that the top navigation bar disappears. It doesn't happen for the other pages though. 

post-9263-0-97693700-1400074684_thumb.pn

post-9263-0-63019400-1400074984_thumb.pn

Yea, that's because of cache ( i think). It should go away sometime soon. 

I'm going to work few hours a night on the theme. It wont be done for another couple days.