HookahHooligan

Eating/Cooking/Drinking Right Now Thread!

Teriyaki chicken with vegetables, fried rice and a bunch of extra sauce

Sent from my XT1060 using Hookah.org mobile app

Christ thats a lot of sauce lol

And I just got done making some broccoli pasta salad stuff that I found on Pinterest. Every recipe I make is from some type of mom blog I swear lol I adapted mine from this one, its pretty good.

Christ thats a lot of sauce lol

And I just got done making some broccoli pasta salad stuff that I found on Pinterest. Every recipe I make is from some type of mom blog I swear lol I adapted mine from this one, its pretty good.

Yeah my friends were going out for lunch and asked if I wanted anything. I told them extra sauce, and this is the consequence.

At first I wasn't sure how I felt about the sound of broccoli pasta salad but it looks so delicious. 

Edited by chernobyl

Yeah my friends were going out for lunch and asked if I wanted anything. I told them extra sauce, and this is the consequence.

I actually like it like that better. I prefer the meat to be really covered in teriyaki sauce than not have enough. To me that looks perfect.

I actually like it like that better. I prefer the meat to be really covered in teriyaki sauce than not have enough. To me that looks perfect.

It tastes amazing but I wish it had a little less sauce. It leaked out of the container and now I am eating it from on top of the plastic bags. The veggies and rice underneath are going to be awesome I can already tell. 

I realized that I didn't post what I made yesterday because I was wiping my phone to be exchanged for a different one. Anyway I had to take the picture with my iPad, so pardon for the lower quality.

I made steaks, broccoli, and a bean and corn cold salad that was out of this world and so simple to make.

Tonight we are going to dinner, but I'll post those as well if you care to see :)

post-9346-0-57284000-1400973556_thumb.jp

At first I wasn't sure how I felt about the sound of broccoli pasta salad but it looks so delicious. 

Yea I wasnt sure at first either but I tried something similar at a bbq once and it was great so I found a recipe to try. Mine isnt much like that one I just use the same dressing. I add macaroni, cheese, grapes, pine nuts, sunflower seeds and red onion to mine. But you can put anything really.

Just got back from dinner a bit ago and ate some yummy stuff. Every Friday or Saturday evening we go to a Japanese buffet around here that is amazing and worth every penny of the $35/person they charge.

post-9346-0-56616500-1400984937_thumb.jp

post-9346-0-98887100-1400984948_thumb.jp

post-9346-0-45014900-1400984964_thumb.jp

post-9346-0-07823100-1400984975_thumb.jp

Oh my! That looks amazing.

Oh it really was. We have been going there every weekend for the past two years. They know us by name and give us the same table every weekend. It's scary to say those 4 plates is what I usually eat when we go. But I'm doing better, that's not as much as I used to eat before.

Oh it really was. We have been going there every weekend for the past two years. They know us by name and give us the same table every weekend. It's scary to say those 4 plates is what I usually eat when we go. But I'm doing better, that's not as much as I used to eat before.

Theres a place like that near my moms house in pittsburgh. They charge $30 a person but you get unlimited everything and they have king crab legs for no extra cost so its totally worth it. Cant wait to go there in July lol

• Like 1

That's really awesome and good customer service. I used to eat 2 steaks and a burger when I would go out to eat. Haha.

I wish there were places like that near me. Only places that do that are very low quality.

• Like 1

Theres a place like that near my moms house in pittsburgh. They charge $30 a person but you get unlimited everything and they have king crab legs for no extra cost so its totally worth it. Cant wait to go there in July lol

I love king crab legs but don't always get them. I usually go all out with the crab legs when we go to myrtle beach. There's a place down there called captain Philips and it's HUGE!!!! All the food is placed in these huge boats and they have the best crab legs there. I'll have to upload some pictures of that place. The food is amazing, and not for the faint of heart. As much as I love to eat, I can't taste all the food they serve. It would probably take 3 or 4 trips to try everything.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's really awesome and good customer service. I used to eat 2 steaks and a burger when I would go out to eat. Haha.

I wish there were places like that near me. Only places that do that are very low quality.

Yeah the customer service there is amazing, and the food is incredible. As much as we go, it would be insane if they didn't get to know us. All the servers know to bring us our drinks without us even asking for them because we drink the same things. Iced tea for me and diet coke for her. Everybody that we take to that place ends up loving it as much as we do. It's kind of hilarious now going to dinner and running into friends that we introduced to the place.

I love king crab legs but don't always get them. I usually go all out with the crab legs when we go to myrtle beach. There's a place down there called captain Philips and it's HUGE!!!! All the food is placed in these huge boats and they have the best crab legs there. I'll have to upload some pictures of that place. The food is amazing, and not for the faint of heart. As much as I love to eat, I can't taste all the food they serve. It would probably take 3 or 4 trips to try everything.

Haha I always get my moneys worth when I go to that place its so good!

Yea I know what you mean, there are some here that are so shady and I just know the food is probably barely even FDA approved stuff lol

So I was about to go get some ribs for tomorrow when my mother texted me saying she was making a rib dinner for the family. Looks like I won't be cooking.

So I was about to go get some ribs for tomorrow when my mother texted me saying she was making a rib dinner for the family. Looks like I won't be cooking.

Nice! Nothing like a mom cooked meal haha Free food FTW!

Haha I always get my moneys worth when I go to that place its so good!

I KNOW!!!! Isn't that place awesome?! I can't wait till September so we can eat there. There are a few places that we always eat when we go there.

Girlfriend's sister is having a BBQ and we are headed there now.

I made ramen noodles with an egg stirred in for lunch. Probably getting Quiznos for dinner too. We really need to go grocery shopping lol

I made ramen noodles with an egg stirred in for lunch. Probably getting Quiznos for dinner too. We really need to go grocery shopping lol

Tell me about it, I've been saying the same thing for a couple days now.

Girlfriend's sister is having a BBQ and we are headed there now.

How as that barbeque?  

Tell me about it, I've been saying the same thing for a couple days now.

How as that barbeque?

Really good, but I didn't take pictures even though everybody have their faces buried in some sort if electronic device.

Just had bbq chicken legs, cucumber and onion salad, and a nice glass of Chardonnay

Sent from my N9810 using Hookah.org mobile app

Just had bbq chicken legs, cucumber and onion salad, and a nice glass of Chardonnay

Sent from my N9810 using Hookah.org mobile app

That sounds amazing. I might actually make a salad like that to go with my burgers. 

My friend came over and cooked me a chicken dinner.