chernobyl

Watching/Listening to Right Now Thread

Our smoking right now and eating/cooking/drinking threads are wonderful threads, so I was thinking why not also have a watching or listening to thread. Share what you are currently watching or listening to or give tips on what others might enjoy.

Last night I just started watching Archer. The one liners in this show are hilarious!

These are always great conversation starters!

I'm watching old X Men episodes, pre-gaming because were going to see the movie later lol

These are always great conversation starters!

I'm watching old X Men episodes, pre-gaming because were going to see the movie later lol

I think we might go tomorrow to watch it, but not certain yet. We like to wait till the hype dies down a bit so we can watch the movie comfortably. Usually we go to the movies on a Monday in the middle of a school day to bypass all the annoying kids in the mall.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Since my girl took one of my AppleTVs to the bedroom so she can watch once upon a time in bed, I'm going to light up a bowl and watch the Ip man movies in the livingroom's appleTV.

I think we might go tomorrow to watch it, but not certain yet. We like to wait till the hype dies down a bit so we can watch the movie comfortably. Usually we go to the movies on a Monday in the middle of a school day to bypass all the annoying kids in the mall.

Meh, it wasn't that good. If you like it for the fight scenes, you'll be disappointed like me. It was a lot, a lot, and I can't stress this enough, a lot of talking. But I agree with you, I hate going to a crowded theater, I dont even really like going to the theaters, but I was forced into it by the wife and her friends so oh well. They have me the seat in the back in the corner so I didn't mind much lol

I loved the ip man movies, but then again, one of the forms I will be learning in my kung fu class is the wooden dummy stuff. I am currently a white sash in it, but it wont take me long to move up,,, I hope.lolol. :)

Sent from my SPH-L300 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

I haven't yet. I'm waiting for a time when I can watch it by myself because I don't think my fiance will be interested in it.

I like the Ip man movies as well. The Un Bak series is really good.

Sent from my XT1060 using Hookah.org mobile app

Meh, it wasn't that good. If you like it for the fight scenes, you'll be disappointed like me. It was a lot, a lot, and I can't stress this enough, a lot of talking. But I agree with you, I hate going to a crowded theater, I dont even really like going to the theaters, but I was forced into it by the wife and her friends so oh well. They have me the seat in the back in the corner so I didn't mind much lol

We ended up just having a family BBQ and decided to pass on the movie. Maybe we'll just wait till it comes out on video and enjoy it at home.

I loved the ip man movies, but then again, one of the forms I will be learning in my kung fu class is the wooden dummy stuff. I am currently a white sash in it, but it wont take me long to move up,,, I hope.lolol. :)

I've seen them all before, but haven't watched the last one. So i figured i would refresh my memory and watch them all from the beginning before watching the fourth one.

I'm watching Curse of Chucky. I'm not sure how this is going to be.. I was just interested that they decided to make another Chucky movie.

The wifey's catching up to me on 24 (on season 4).  I can't let that happen.   :pissedoff:  Pulling that up now on the second screen while I widdle away at some code.

Edited by dougc84

Just finished watching Pacific rim and I,Frankenstein.

How did you like I, Frankenstein? I've been meaning to watch that for quite a while now

Its alright, I think I was expecting more than I got. That being said, I didnt have the sudden urge to turn it off and run away holding my nose so thats a good thing

I saw pacific rim in theaters and it was the most intense thing I have watched in the history of ever lol I dont even really remember what happened in it but I remember liking it a lot.

I saw pacific rim in theaters and it was the most intense thing I have watched in the history of ever lol I dont even really remember what happened in it but I remember liking it a lot.

I really liked Pacific Rim. I know the story wasn't that great but it sure looked amazing, and who doesn't love giant robots fighting giant monsters?

Thats why I watched it again, now I have to figure out what to watch tonight

Well now I am rewatching the fantastic four silver surfer movie

I'm watching Shaun of the dead. This is one of the few movies that doesn't bore me no matter how many times I watch it.