chernobyl

Watching/Listening to Right Now Thread

I'm watching Shaun of the dead. This is one of the few movies that doesn't bore me no matter how many times I watch it.

Sent from my XT1060 using Hookah.org mobile app

That movie is absolutely fantastic. I like hot fuzz a little better though.

Shaun of the dead should be in everyones collection, its a great movie.

Sent from my SPH-L300 using Tapatalk

Watching another day to die hard. Never get tired of any die hard movie.

Been bingeing on house, I have to thank my oldest daughter for this one, im as hooked on that show as he is on vicoden

Sent from my SPH-L300 using Tapatalk

Currently watching Evidence. It's pretty good, unless you don't like found footage type movies. The good thing is that it isn't entirely found footage.

I've been watching the new season of Orange is the New Black lately. Such an awesome show, but so far this season has been lacking the super intense drama that the first season had so much of.

Right now i'm listening to 2ne1 - I'm the best (K-pop)

Lately i've been  catching up on the newest episodes of Deadliest Catch, probably the only reality show I love.

Currently listening to my comedy channel on Pandora as I try to catch up on the forums and check on files that we are transferring to a new server, and making sure we are changing the DNS for all of the sites being moved over.

I've been watching the new season of Orange is the New Black lately. Such an awesome show, but so far this season has been lacking the super intense drama that the first season had so much of.

I haven't started season two so no spoilers please. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Its over now, but I watched the Brazil vs Croatia world cup game at work, not sure if any of you care about that but its one of my favorite sports to watch aside from hockey. 

Edited by HookahHooligan

Watching the new episode of Falling Skies.

So I'm watching an anime called Psycho Pass. It's pretty interesting, citizens are all given mental scans to see if they could possibly commit crimes.

Anyway in one random episode a prisoner is smoking a hookah.

post-9263-14079757068838_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Watching Hansel & Gretel and a bowl of Good Karma. I saw this movie in the theaters with my gf when it first came out and I hadn't seen since.

Watching Hansel & Gretel and a bowl of Good Karma. I saw this movie in the theaters with my gf when it first came out and I hadn't seen since.

the new one? that movie was so ridiculously bad. Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter was better. haha

• Like 1

the new one? that movie was so ridiculously bad. Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter was better. haha

yeah the new one. There wasn't anything else that really called to me to watch, so I figured why not waste time watching crap. :)

Now Abraham Lincoln: Vampire hunter was soooooo bad that it was good. I can't believed that I enjoyed it even though it was so bad. I kept watching it and saying to myself: "That would be the same shit I would do for the scene to work". LOL

• Like 1

yeah the new one. There wasn't anything else that really called to me to watch, so I figured why not waste time watching crap. :)

Now Abraham Lincoln: Vampire hunter was soooooo bad that it was good. I can't believed that I enjoyed it even though it was so bad. I kept watching it and saying to myself: "That would be the same shit I would do for the scene to work". LOL

YES! you're totally right!!! haha

• Like 1

YES! you're totally right!!! haha

besides, the woman that played Gretel, Gemma Arterton, is very very hot and has a nice ass. At least it looked good in those tight pants in the movie.

• Like 1

not gonna lie, that's the only thing that kept me awake.  and i still fell asleep watching it.

hahahaha. The only movie I've ever fell asleep in was "Single White Female". What a stupid ass movie! And the only movie I've ever walked out on was "Eyes Wide Shut". My gf at the time actually stayed in the theater and finished the movie while I was outside chilling smoking a cig. Boy was I pissed that I spent money to see those two movies.