Nima

Hookah.org App Updates & Bug Fixes

I'm getting an error when I try to post. I've tried clearing the cache, logging out then back in and reinstalling the app. 

Thanks. I've submitted tickets with Tapatalk 

• Like 1

I should note that the problem started about a day or two before the app update but without that error. It would just tell me it couldn't connect to the forum

• Like 1

I just got a message on the fb page saying they are having problems submitting on the forum through the app as well. Did we hear back from tapatalk?

Really? I still the same errors in my Tapatalk dashboard. 

Can someone else confirm that the Android app (and the native Tapatalk iPhone app) are working?

• Like 1

My last post was from the dedicated app and this is from the Tapatalk app. I can't confirm about iPhone usage though

• Like 2

Really? I still the same errors in my Tapatalk dashboard. 

Can someone else confirm that the Android app (and the native Tapatalk iPhone app) are working?

My last post was from the dedicated app and this is from the Tapatalk app. I can't confirm about iPhone usage though

I'll check from my iPhone in a second. Need to jump in the car with the gf to take it to the dealership and I'll test it while on the road. 

I'll check from my iPhone in a second. Need to jump in the car with the gf to take it to the dealership and I'll test it while on the road.

I'm sure you mean after you've parked. Hookah.org doesn't want to be on the news for causing a crash :P
  • Like 2

Lol. I would never do that. I Meant as the passenger.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Yeah it seems to be working now. I'm not getting the error message I just as getting before.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

So I've worked with Tapatalk to check all of my settings. Everything should be working correctly. Please let me know if anyone has any issues with the apps

Is there an app for Windows phones? i.e. Lumia 920

There is not a dedicated app for Windows phone. However you can download Tapatalk and connect to the forum that way.

There is not a dedicated app for Windows phone. However you can download Tapatalk and connect to the forum that way.

To much effort... lol

I'll just stick to desktop 

To much effort... lol

I'll just stick to desktop

Haha yeah I can understand that. The site actually does work on mobile browsers very well. I use it that way quite often Edited by chernobyl
  • Like 2

Haha yeah I can understand that. The site actually does work on mobile browsers very well. I use it that way quite often

I'll give it a shot, thanks bro

• Like 2

Just upgraded our iPhone app and Android App. The Android app will be publish sooner as the iPhone one has to go through Apple review. This release should fix the iPad issues too.

• Like 1

The new version of the iPhone app has been approved and should be pushed down any time now

• Like 2

just got the new version of the iPhone app. the ios8 support makes me switch over from tapatalk. this is great!!!

I will say the splash image is too big though. no biggie though.

• Like 2

just got the new version of the iPhone app. the ios8 support makes me switch over from tapatalk. this is great!!!

I will say the splash image is too big though. no biggie though.

Great. Can you post a screen shot of the splash page? 

• Like 1

Great. Can you post a screen shot of the splash page? 

Hey Nima, I was able to grab a screenshot of how the splash page looks on the iPhone 6 plus when starting up. I guess my fingers are really quick in taking the screen shot. So here you go.

post-9346-0-01341800-1424075454_thumb.pn

Edited by dd0723
  • Like 3