Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nima

Vaping Right Now Thread

Question

If you're ever vaping and browsing the forum at the same time, stop by here and post what flavor/brand/mix you're vaping.

Dragnet was awesome.  I wonder if it's on Netflix...

It really was, but I think I like the original better than the remake with Dan Akroyd. 

YESSSS it totally is.  That might be what I watch tonight.

hahaha awesome, I just added it to my watch list. I'll probably watch that tonight as well. 

Well I am finally able to vape something new, and a little bit better quality. I picked up a large bottle of Charlie Noble Tripoli today. Its quite yummy.

picked up some ripe vapes key lime cookie over the weekend.  it's a little harsh, actually, but the flavor is spot on.  0.3%, and i believe it's 70/30, but it tastes like 50/50 @ 0.6...

Doug, avail just opened their doors yesterday in the burg, so maybe this weekend I will try some of their juices. On a different note, have you ever seen or heard of any companies making different mouthpieces for vapes. Not the standard ones that come with the unit, but maybe say a flared mouthpiece, like you would see. The disposable type that lounges would give customers.

yeah, they're called drip tips.  any shop carries them.  clean out your ego and go to a store and check some out.  the ego seems to have drip tips that are ever-so-slightly larger than standard ones, which i why i say clean your vape out and try them out first.  if they're a touch loose, that's ok, but if they're majorly loose, then time to move on.

i've been sticking with the glass tip on mine because the opening is much larger, and i like that.  i have a love/hate relationship with glass tips though - they feel better to me than plastic or metal, but they get dirty (and visibly look gross) so quickly.

i'll post a pic in a few minutes once i can hop over to the mobile app.

I also use the "glass" tip, it has a more open feel to it. I will definitely have to check out some drip tips

post-9286-14289870101326_thumb.jpg

I use this tip from time to time. it feels more like a hookah. the opening is about the same size, and it can be a little loose, but works well.

tips come in all shapes and sizes - I've seen everything from ones that are simple and clean to ones that look like cartoon animals or look like "hippie tie-dye herbal glass pipes." just find one you like and try it out. if you don't like one, they're not big investments, for the most part.

So I went into avail vapor today, and I like the place.I think I noticed the drip tip that you have on yours there, I get it now.

Avail's nice.  They're not the most cutting edge, but they've gotten as popular as they are because they'll actually talk to people.  Some vape shops seem like there's one guy that started the store so he could sit around and play PS4 all day long, and don't realize you actually have to... you know... help people.

I get you there, I was sitting there thos morning talking with the gentleman that is going to be the manager of the store in Harrisonburg

Doug, did you see that joyetech is putting out a ego one mega, 2600mah battery, with a 4ml atomizer head. Good thing is the head will also be sold separately and will work on the ones you and I have

Doug, did you see that joyetech is putting out a ego one mega, 2600mah battery, with a 4ml atomizer head. Good thing is the head will also be sold separately and will work on the ones you and I have

I did not!  That's pretty sweet.  The problem though... the mega is a 22mm diameter device, and the one is a 19mm diameter.  That means that, while the head will fit, it will be about 1.5mm hanging off each side.

Though being able to pack in 4 ml of juice... that sounds really appealing.  I feel like I'm filling mine up all the time, but it's also compact and concealable (not that I have anything to hide, but I just don't want a baseball bat in my pocket).

The aspires are supposed to be pretty decent.

I'm debating picking up some sort of mech mod in the next few months and something along those lines as a "home vape."  The Joyetech Delta II has piqued my interest - 3.5ml tank, but different coils than the One, so that kind of sucks.

Yeah I agree on the different coil statement. I am thinking about the.rebuildable coil that joyetech is coming out with, but that will be farther down the road

Doug, I have a question, if I take a 12mg nic content, and dilute it with by half, will it be a 6mg when I finish

Yep.  I used to keep a bottle of 0mg around just to dilute.  Some people buy pure VG and dilute their juice, but you lose flavor that way too.

I used the same vg I would use making shisha tobacco, it worked great. I lost a little flavor but I can still taste it, and the extra vg gives good clouds