Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HookahNuckuh

HookahNuckuh Reviews on YouTube

Hey Guys & Girls,

Do you make Hookah Reviews on YouTube?  If so, bring your A-Game and make a review for my new show Reviewer Spotlight!

I wanted to bring some new and entertaining Reviewers to my little spotlight and give 'em a chance to shine!!  Here are a few rules to submit:

1. Be ENTERTAINING!

2. Video MUST be under 5 minutes.

3. NO copy written music in the video.

Feel free to nominate a channel as well and remember, we want to look for channels that are consistant in uploads and really have a passion for Hookah.  Thanks for taking the time to read over this post and stay tuned for links to new uploads here, incase you arent subscribed to the channel.

HookahHooligan you might get thrown under the bus and be nominated.

Aw shucks! lol I dont know if i qualify as entertaining but ill take it haha

HookahHooligan you might get thrown under the bus and be nominated.

Aw shucks! lol I dont know if i qualify as entertaining but ill take it haha

I actually second that. I was going to nominate hooligan for it. I'm still debating if I want to start doing some videos, because I don't really think I have much of a personality for the camera. Maybe I'll do one and let you guys judge it. 

If you just want to make videos to quickly share your thoughts on stuff you try out, then by all means go for it, but if you are looking to gain a following of people who regularly watch your videos, then it requires more work. I think I do the bare minimum but I could and will be working more on making my videos more professional and working on my on camera personality. My problem is that I usually record my reviews after work, and 8 hours of general labor work is tiring as hell, so I'm just drained from that. I'm usually not that boring haha

If you just want to make videos to quickly share your thoughts on stuff you try out, then by all means go for it, but if you are looking to gain a following of people who regularly watch your videos, then it requires more work. I think I do the bare minimum but I could and will be working more on making my videos more professional and working on my on camera personality. My problem is that I usually record my reviews after work, and 8 hours of general labor work is tiring as hell, so I'm just drained from that. I'm usually not that boring haha

Recording the videos wouldn't be a problem at all. I just don't know if I have the personality to do hookah videos, and I'm not sure I want to add another editing project to my already full editing schedule. As it is right now, I'm on full speed ahead because I want to have work ahead of time before I go on vacation in 3 weeks. :) 

Dunno how to do that. I thought u said to create a thread for my videos?

Yes, the thread is good. If you make an RSS feed of the channel I can add that them to our social media page too so they automatically get posted everytime you publish something new.

Google "YouTube RSS Feed Yahoo Pipeline"

Tried using that, it just redirects to a channel called yourchannelnamehere. I'll upload a screenshot for you.

I think I fixed it now, I had to reenter it...  thanks!!!!

I think I fixed it now, I had to reenter it... thanks!!!!

That was the issue. It's fixed now and working perfectly.

I just added your channel's RSS feed to automatically publish a new Facebook, Twitter, Google+, and Tumblr post whenever you publish new videos

That wasn't the RSS. I created it myself.

oh okay, thank you very much!

Hola good folks, new video up on HookahNuckuh!

Thank you very much!

Thank you for this one. I was wondering what the triple apple was like because I do enjoy anything apple pretty much.

Hey hookahnuckuh - clean your camera lens!  haha.  That blur on the left is killing me.

I agree with you on the red licorice flavor, but I really enjoy that flavor.  I usually keep a package of the fumari triple apple around (as well as a couple other flavors from them) because they're great for introducing people to hookah - bold flavors, little (if any) buzz, and impressive clouds.  I don't smoke it that often though because it's so expensive.

Hey hookahnuckuh - clean your camera lens!  haha.  That blur on the left is killing me.

I agree with you on the red licorice flavor, but I really enjoy that flavor.  I usually keep a package of the fumari triple apple around (as well as a couple other flavors from them) because they're great for introducing people to hookah - bold flavors, little (if any) buzz, and impressive clouds.  I don't smoke it that often though because it's so expensive.

Why do I have the feeling that if I make a video Doug is going to be my most valuable critic? LOL

Why do I have the feeling that if I make a video Doug is going to be my most valuable critic? LOL

I'm a musician that dabbles in photography and videography. I can't help but give constructive criticism. :-/

I'm a musician that dabbles in photography and videography. I can't help but give constructive criticism. :-/

haha Its more so just helpful advice from a friendly forum buddy. 

What instruments do you play? I played guitar for years, but then I hurt my wrist/hand and couldn't play for a little while and for some reason I just never picked it back up. But my wife got me a new acoustic guitar for my birthday and I've been trying to get back into it. I'm a little rusty after not playing for a few years but its starting to come back to me haha

haha Its more so just helpful advice from a friendly forum buddy.

What instruments do you play? I played guitar for years, but then I hurt my wrist/hand and couldn't play for a little while and for some reason I just never picked it back up. But my wife got me a new acoustic guitar for my birthday and I've been trying to get back into it. I'm a little rusty after not playing for a few years but its starting to come back to me haha

I play guitar and bass, though I can play a bunch of other instruments too, just poorly. haha. I'm more of a lead-style electric player though, acoustics bore me. :)

I play guitar and bass, though I can play a bunch of other instruments too, just poorly. haha. I'm more of a lead-style electric player though, acoustics bore me. :)

Me too, I always played electric guitars before. I had an acoustic but it just collected dust haha She got me an acoustic this time because we live in an apartment building and I doubt the neighbors would appreciate listening to that all the time. I have a gibson sg that I would love to bring back with me but I don't know what customs will think of that so I havent done it yet, I would hate to have it taken from me or something =(