Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HookahNuckuh

HookahNuckuh Reviews on YouTube

Me too, I always played electric guitars before. I had an acoustic but it just collected dust haha She got me an acoustic this time because we live in an apartment building and I doubt the neighbors would appreciate listening to that all the time. I have a gibson sg that I would love to bring back with me but I don't know what customs will think of that so I havent done it yet, I would hate to have it taken from me or something =(

nice. My main axe is a Parker fly mojo.

Hey hookahnuckuh - clean your camera lens! haha. That blur on the left is killing me.

I agree with you on the red licorice flavor, but I really enjoy that flavor. I usually keep a package of the fumari triple apple around (as well as a couple other flavors from them) because they're great for introducing people to hookah - bold flavors, little (if any) buzz, and impressive clouds. I don't smoke it that often though because it's so expensive.

Lol blur has been addressed and resolved. I'm sorry about that. :)

That hookah is gorgeous! Whoever wins that will be one lucky S.O.B. haha. Excited to figure out the details of the contest

Ah shit seriously!? I'm going to have to go learn how to do smoke rings now? Nahhhh I'll pass.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ah shit seriously!? I'm going to have to go learn how to do smoke rings now? Nahhhh I'll pass.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You can blow some with pop bottles or PVC pipe. Its slightly easier that way. I might enter but I'd have to use my fiance's account since I don't use Instagram.

I wanna try that flavor so bad it sounds really good. I've been on a search for a good banana flavor forever lol

yeah this flavor is very unique!!  I was blown away cause I normally do not like banana flavors!  I think you will be impressed with this one.  That undertone of mint is genius, but i feel it will have you adding in more of your personal fav mint lol...  I can't wait to hear what you think of this flavor.

yeah this flavor is very unique!! I was blown away cause I normally do not like banana flavors! I think you will be impressed with this one. That undertone of mint is genius, but i feel it will have you adding in more of your personal fav mint lol... I can't wait to hear what you think of this flavor.

As soon as hookah-shisha has it I'll order it :)

I just watched the video and damn those are some thick clouds!. I know banana is a hard flavor to get right so I'm glad to see a good flavor review. I just might have to order some haze.