Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nima

New Shisha Rating System

Can you try using your email and password to log in - even if you are already logged into the forum

Since I'm already logged in it just takes me to the forum page. I logged out and tried to log back in but it still doesn't let me rate it.

Ok. I've removed the requirement for users to be logged in. At least until I can figure out a more user friendly process for it 

Okay so I just rated two flavors and there is one thing I noticed. When you are filling out the form there is so option to select the "smoke buzz", but after you submit, it has already been filled in for you. It looks like it takes what you put in for the overall rating and uses it for the smoke buzz too. Which is certainly not accurate for the two flavors I rated. It gave fumari mint chocolate chill a full bar for buzz, and you would have to really try hard to get even a minima. buzz from that stuff.

Other than that, everything looks great, I like it! Once that issue is fixed I'll add the rest of my ratings =) Also, it would be nice to edit the ratings so that I can fix that buzz one haha

Okay so I just rated two flavors and there is one thing I noticed. When you are filling out the form there is so option to select the "smoke buzz", but after you submit, it has already been filled in for you. It looks like it takes what you put in for the overall rating and uses it for the smoke buzz too. Which is certainly not accurate for the two flavors I rated. It gave fumari mint chocolate chill a full bar for buzz, and you would have to really try hard to get even a minima. buzz from that stuff.

Other than that, everything looks great, I like it! Once that issue is fixed I'll add the rest of my ratings =) Also, it would be nice to edit the ratings so that I can fix that buzz one haha

Thanks. That's definitely not how I want it to work. I'll try to fix it today

Those issues should all be fixed now

Cool. I'll try it now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Those issues should all be fixed now 

yup, it works now. I just submitted mine for Social Smoke Sex Panther, and it took it with no problems.