Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nima

Halloween Hookah Contest (Oct 2014)

I believe entries get uploaded to this thread.

That's what I thought but I wasn't sure.

Where are we uploading the pictures? are we going to create an album in the Gallery section?

Yes, just upload entries here 

Went pumpkin picking today, so I'm ready to start my decorating idea. 

post-9346-0-15057300-1413751609_thumb.jp

Hi my name is Micayla Marks and this is my SPOOKAH HOOKAH! Completed with spider webbing, black lights, skeleton hose, skeleton base with glow in the dark eyes. I hope you like it, I had soooooooooo much fun doing this contest. Wish me luck!!!!!!!!!!!!

post-9306-0-64400000-1413935093_thumb.jp

Yea thanks for the entry! It sounds like it looks badass, if you're having trouble uploading a photo let us know, us mods all know our way around the app and fourms pretty well =)

Try uploading to the gallery and putting the link to it here. The gallery allows for a maximum of 10MB per file

Edit: it has shown up on your post

Micayla here again! Hope you like the black light pictures!!!!!!

That looks awesome. 

Hi my name is Micayla Marks and this is my SPOOKAH HOOKAH! Completed with spider webbing, black lights, skeleton hose, skeleton base with glow in the dark eyes. I hope you like it, I had soooooooooo much fun doing this contest. Wish me luck!!!!!!!!!!!!

Micayla here again! Hope you like the black light pictures!!!!!!

WOW!, that is one bad ass hookah! and I love the decoration around it too. I better step up my game. LOL

Thank you! Like I said I had a lot of fun with this!

Micaya, how did you find out about the contest if you don't mind me asking?

Well ive had an account here for a while, but I never get emails letting me know of any contests going on, my friend jordan sovis got one and let me know about this one cause I was talking about how I needed a new hookah lol

Well ive had an account here for a while, but I never get emails letting me know of any contests going on, my friend jordan sovis got one and let me know about this one cause I was talking about how I needed a new hookah lol

Thanks. Really? I did send an email about it earlier in the month. Have you opted out of receiving emails? 

tick tock. tick tock... Time is running out, so I better get my butt in gear and do my decoration.