Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nima

Halloween Hookah Contest (Oct 2014)

so if you win I get your hookah right?! :pp

ROTFLMAO!!!!! That's if my sister doesn't get it first. Lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

post some pictures!

Of my decorations? I need to dress up my hookahs first. LOL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@Micaylabutter Your pictures are sooo awesome and clever. Looks like they could be a cover shot for a Halloween edition of a hookah magazine. Great job!

@Micaylabutter Your pictures are sooo awesome and clever. Looks like they could be a cover shot for a Halloween edition of a hookah magazine. Great job!

Thanks!!!!!!!! It turned out waaay better than I thought it would!

I really suck at decorating. So I started tonight and this is what I came up with for the first hookah, keeping in mind please that the pumpkin with the eyes acting as a bowl is ACTUALLY a pumpkin bowl I made to smoke out of and the eyes light up. :)

post-9346-0-77007400-1414210122_thumb.jp

post-9346-0-15869400-1414210249_thumb.jp

I really suck at decorating. So I started tonight and this is what I came up with for the first hookah, keeping in mind please that the pumpkin with the eyes acting as a bowl is ACTUALLY a pumpkin bowl I made to smoke out of and the eyes light up. :)

attachicon.gifIMG_8614.JPG

attachicon.gifIMG_8583.JPG

I love the tiny pumpkin (:

I love the tiny pumpkin (:

yeah I picked up two of them to make bowls out of them. I'm going to make a video for us so we can have it in the fruit bowl section. :)

This is a really cool Idea...I'm thinking about taking part. I just wanna dress my hookah up lol

Yeah you should definitely do something for the contest, it will be fun. 

Damn today is Tuesday already, I better get cracking and clean up the other two pumpkins for my hookah decoration. 

Did anyone get a reminder email about the contest yesterday. I sent one out but didnt get it myself in my own email 

Did anyone get a reminder email about the contest yesterday. I sent one out but didnt get it myself in my own email 

I got it as well. 

I have a hookah I would love to enter but I won't be able to do this until around 3 or 4 was wondering if I'm still eligible to enter the contest?

Of course you are still eligible

I have a hookah I would love to enter but I won't be able to do this until around 3 or 4 was wondering if I'm still eligible to enter the contest?

Yes, we'll let people submit entries until this coming Monday 

Yes, we'll let people submit entries until this coming Monday 

oh good because I still want to do my other one but it's going to have to be tomorrow. 

Alright here is my decorated hookah. Its not much but I tried. I carved the pumpkin and squeezed the vase in very carefully. Added a led light to to make the eyes and mouth to glow red from the color of the base. Used a hand and the stem from the pumkin as a prop. Thanks had a heck making this, hope you all enjoy!!! Happy hookah spooka!!!

Also not to mention im an evil doctor for halloween so using the hand and blood for a prop I think was a good choice.

Nice! I like what you did with the toothpicks haha

I still want to do mine but I've been so busy this week I haven't had time. =(

Also not to mention im an evil doctor for halloween so using the hand and blood for a prop I think was a good choice.

That is just super cool!!!!