Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TheEightyFour

The Coupons, Deals, and Sales Thread

Got a rather vague email from hookah-shisha.com.  They're running up to 25% off select hookahs through an unknown date - includes KM, Mya Saray, Nammor, and others.

Got an email from thehookah.com.  Waded through the "salesy" stuff and found these deals:

FML Pure Tobacco: $14.99.  HookahNuckah should jump on this.

Vapor Hose Freeze Tip $24.99

They also have 50% off all vapor pens and e-liquid.

Got an email from thehookah.com.  Waded through the "salesy" stuff and found these deals:

FML Pure Tobacco: $14.99.  HookahNuckah should jump on this.

Vapor Hose Freeze Tip $24.99

They also have 50% off all vapor pens and e-liquid.

yeah I got the same email as well. Good deals. 

From HookahJohn.com:

http://hookahjohn.com/Holiday-Hookah-Sale-ON-NOW_c43.htm

Coals and Bowls on sale.  Aliens are $15, 80feet and Harmony's are $19, Titanium coals 108ct box are $10.  Runs through 12/24.

oooooh awesome deal! I think I will finally place an order with HJ... However I don't know what bowl to order. Keeping in mind that I'm happier with a 4 hour session than an hour one, which bowl should I get?

oooooh awesome deal! I think I will finally place an order with HJ... However I don't know what bowl to order. Keeping in mind that I'm happier with a 4 hour session than an hour one, which bowl should I get?

With the Alien Mini, I get about 45 minutes - 1 hour out of most modern shisha tobacco, 2-2 1/2 hours out of Tangiers.

With the Harmony, I get about 2-2 1/2 hours out of most modern shisha tobacco, 4+ out of Tangiers.  I'm usually done before the bowl wears out, and cleaning out the bowl shows me there's still a little left unsmoked.

The Harmony is HUGE.  It holds about 30-35g of tobacco, and is great for longer sessions.  I would definitely recommend it.  The alien is my favorite but with modern tobaccos, it can be a little tedious.  I tend to smoke Tangiers out of the Alien Mini (unless it's a long night, then I'll go for the Harmony), a Social Smoke Egyptian/Hemi for Nakhla, and the Harmony for most wet, modern shisha tobacco.  The Harmony also works well with Nakhla, and makes serving up hookah at parties a lot easier because you don't have to keep changing out flavors.

Bear in mind, I tend to smoke my shisha tobacco a little hotter than most people do.  Your times may vary, but this seems pretty standard across the board.

With the Alien Mini, I get about 45 minutes - 1 hour out of most modern shisha tobacco, 2-2 1/2 hours out of Tangiers.

With the Harmony, I get about 2-2 1/2 hours out of most modern shisha tobacco, 4+ out of Tangiers.  I'm usually done before the bowl wears out, and cleaning out the bowl shows me there's still a little left unsmoked.

The Harmony is HUGE.  It holds about 30-35g of tobacco, and is great for longer sessions.  I would definitely recommend it.  The alien is my favorite but with modern tobaccos, it can be a little tedious.  I tend to smoke Tangiers out of the Alien Mini (unless it's a long night, then I'll go for the Harmony), a Social Smoke Egyptian/Hemi for Nakhla, and the Harmony for most wet, modern shisha tobacco.  The Harmony also works well with Nakhla, and makes serving up hookah at parties a lot easier because you don't have to keep changing out flavors.

Bear in mind, I tend to smoke my shisha tobacco a little hotter than most people do.  Your times may vary, but this seems pretty standard across the board.

Excellent! Thanks for the input Doug. Maybe I should just order one of each.

Definitely.  It looks like the 3 kilo box is discounted to $37 from $43, but at his shipping cost (I believe it's like $12.99 flat rate), getting 3 boxes of 108 pc at $10/each will basically give you almost free shipping compared to normal prices.

oh crap they are no longer on sale. :( I thought it was THROUGH the 24th. oh well. I'm accumulating my christmas amazon money and I'm going to just order everything hookah from there. 

oh crap they are no longer on sale. :( I thought it was THROUGH the 24th. oh well. I'm accumulating my christmas amazon money and I'm going to just order everything hookah from there.

click the link. you need to get the deals through the link. the site has different discount prices somehow (?!?)

click the link. you need to get the deals through the link. the site has different discount prices somehow (?!?)

Yeah I clicked on the link but the sale is gone. 

hookah-shisha.com is running a 15-20% off most of their bowls.  Most of the discounted bowls are pretty basic, but the Alien Mini is 20% off, and there's some other interesting ones on sale (the flip inverted bowl, there's a pyrex one, and the silikon bowl).

https://www.hookah-shisha.com/c-27-hookah-bowls.html

Sale ends... whenever it ends.  No end date listed.

Yet another sale from Hookah-Shisha.  This time, it's a bunch of coupon codes, expiring March 1.

https://www.hookah-shisha.com/hookahlove/19561-hookah-discount-codes.html

IMO, most of us probably buy enough that the free shipping coupon code or 15% off the total order would be a better value, but I'm passing it on anyway.

I just added a bunch of stuff to my cart on hookahset.com. I think their coupon code is really awesome for us members of hookah.org. I haven't completed the order yet because I'm still debating on everything on the cart, but I added some new hoses, bowls and some Al Fakher flavors and A LOT of charcoal.

dd - I know we've had some negative talk around here about HookahSet.  There are many examples of them providing bad service.  I hope that doesn't prove true to you, but you should write up a vendor review with your experiences.

dd - I know we've had some negative talk around here about HookahSet.  There are many examples of them providing bad service.  I hope that doesn't prove true to you, but you should write up a vendor review with your experiences.

I know, the negative reviews is what has kept me from ordering from them and also I had tried to contact them and they never responded. Then Paul did a review and I figured I should take a chance, but I'm still afraid to. lol All my stuff is still sitting in my cart and I'm still debating clicking on that buy button. :(

Yea, you guys all know how i feel about hookah set. lol I hope you get treated well if you decide to place that order, their low prices and sales make it very tempting to order from them but I never will lol

I feel you there DD. That's how I was with that online discount cigar place you posted. Did you ever get anything from them? I forget that whole story now

Funny that you mentioned that because I was going to update the thread that I started on that company. They never sent me the shisha but they also never charged my credit card. I kept emailing them until one of the responses I got from them was that if I don't get it and my credit card is not charged that they'll just delete the order and not send the merchandise. So THEY canceled the order. 

Oh well. 

Yea, you guys all know how i feel about hookah set. lol I hope you get treated well if you decide to place that order, their low prices and sales make it very tempting to order from them but I never will lol

yeah I still haven't but I might pull the trigger this weekend. I feel like taking a risk. LOL. 

Funny that you mentioned that because I was going to update the thread that I started on that company. They never sent me the shisha but they also never charged my credit card. I kept emailing them until one of the responses I got from them was that if I don't get it and my credit card is not charged that they'll just delete the order and not send the merchandise. So THEY canceled the order. 

Oh well. 

Well, the nice thing about that is they didn't charge you.  The sucky thing is, because they don't keep their site up to date, it made both you and them have to do unnecessary work just to tell what's going on.  Oh, and you never got any shisha.  That's always a sad day.

yeah I still haven't but I might pull the trigger this weekend. I feel like taking a risk. LOL. 

If you do, start a new thread.  I want to see how this progresses.  I'm outright curious.  It's like when I call my health insurance company - they are ALWAYS THE WORST EVER.  But when I finally get someone that actually knows how to do their job instead of hitting the redirect button on their phone, they do just fine, and usually, whoever I speak to is just wonderful.  But my wife and family never hear about the "oh, they got it resolved," they always hear about "THOSE MONEY-THIEVING BAGS OF DICKS!"  Hopefully, that's just the case with this.

ah that's unfortunate dd. Those SS prices can't be beat there

Yeah those prices were super amazing, too bad that it didn't work out. 

Well, the nice thing about that is they didn't charge you.  The sucky thing is, because they don't keep their site up to date, it made both you and them have to do unnecessary work just to tell what's going on.  Oh, and you never got any shisha.  That's always a sad day.

If you do, start a new thread.  I want to see how this progresses.  I'm outright curious.  It's like when I call my health insurance company - they are ALWAYS THE WORST EVER.  But when I finally get someone that actually knows how to do their job instead of hitting the redirect button on their phone, they do just fine, and usually, whoever I speak to is just wonderful.  But my wife and family never hear about the "oh, they got it resolved," they always hear about "THOSE MONEY-THIEVING BAGS OF DICKS!"  Hopefully, that's just the case with this.

I'll definitely start a new thread on it as soon as I hit "buy". I think I'll do it today.... tomorrow.... Sunday, but I want to make sure to keep a list handy of what I order to compare with what they send me.