Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BipolarAxe

Hookahset.com Trusted Vendor or Bunch of Crooks?

I did send him an email. He hasnt got back with me yet. I'll call him tomorrow. Either way your order should be taken care of.

I'll start the process of removing them as a vendor too.

Thanks I really appreciate it Nima. I honestly was trying to give them the benefit if the doubt and was even going to do a review for them.

Such a shame because their prices are really really good

Thanks I really appreciate it Nima. I honestly was trying to give them the benefit if the doubt and was even going to do a review for them.

Such a shame because their prices are really really good

You should still do a review.

I totally agree. It still deserves a review, even if it is negative. 

I totally agree. It still deserves a review, even if it is negative.

Oh I will don't worry lol it just won't be one they want. Though they don't seem to care about the 100+ bad reviews already out there so it might not make a difference.

Mark did get back with me. I told him about your case and the other unhappy people on the forum too. 

Mark did get back with me. I told him about your case and the other unhappy people on the forum too. 

Did he say anything in reply to that?

Yes, what did he say? No one replied to my emails still of course lol

Yes, what did he say? No one replied to my emails still of course lol

I told him to reach out to you and come to the forum and attend to all the bad reviews. Obviously he hasn't shown up yet

I told him to reach out to you and come to the forum and attend to all the bad reviews. Obviously he hasn't shown up yet

I will go double check my emails and spam box to make sure. But the guy clearly doesn't care that much.

I got an email back from who I'm assuming is Mark today, here is what it said. The grammar is headache inducing so be warned:

"I was contact about you seem to be having a problem with our website.We censoriously apologize for the inconvenience and are more then glad to assist you in any way we can.If you can contact us 201-535-5055 or just simply reply back to this email on the situation that you are having.We hope to hear from you soon "

Funny, since they weren't more than glad to help me at all when I originally emailed their customer service, or when I emailed him directly myself. 

I got an email back from who I'm assuming is Mark today, here is what it said. The grammar is headache inducing so be warned:

"I was contact about you seem to be having a problem with our website.We censoriously apologize for the inconvenience and are more then glad to assist you in any way we can.If you can contact us 201-535-5055 or just simply reply back to this email on the situation that you are having.We hope to hear from you soon "

Funny, since they weren't more than glad to help me at all when I originally emailed their customer service, or when I emailed him directly myself. 

Yeah that's pretty bad. All that's important is that they take care of your issue... at last. 

So heres an update. He had me send him screenshots of the issue on their site that was keeping me from ordering. But then he decided to just have me email him my order and send me a bill for whatever I end up owing. Not really a problem with that, but hopefully he does actually go fix the website afterwards.

Next step is to see how long it takes him to ship it and if it will be right when it gets here. lol

So heres an update. He had me send him screenshots of the issue on their site that was keeping me from ordering. But then he decided to just have me email him my order and send me a bill for whatever I end up owing. Not really a problem with that, but hopefully he does actually go fix the website afterwards.

Next step is to see how long it takes him to ship it and if it will be right when it gets here. lol

Man what a horrendous mess. I know they used to have a store in Jersey City, NJ before they went online only, and now they have moved to Bayonne, NJ. But they really need to work on their customer service and fix the website. 

Man what a horrendous mess. I know they used to have a store in Jersey City, NJ before they went online only, and now they have moved to Bayonne, NJ. But they really need to work on their customer service and fix the website.

Their website in general is pretty bad. Difficult to navigate and just looks sketchy overall.

I'm trying to keep from being too negative because they are fixing the issue for me. But I'm pretty positive that I never would have heard anything back if it wasn't for Nima forcing him to.

Their website in general is pretty bad. Difficult to navigate and just looks sketchy overall.

I'm trying to keep from being too negative because they are fixing the issue for me. But I'm pretty positive that I never would have heard anything back if it wasn't for Nima forcing him to.

It's very scary that they treat people that way. They don't seem to realize that word of mouth can make or break their business. 

It's very scary that they treat people that way. They don't seem to realize that word of mouth can make or break their business. 

It must not be too bad overall because they've been up and running for a few years now... I'm not sure how... but they have.

It must not be too bad overall because they've been up and running for a few years now... I'm not sure how... but they have.

It must not be bad. All I know is they used to have a store front back in the town were I used to live before and I was going to stop by and get some stuff there, but then they just up and moved their business online only and are now in Bayonne NJ. 

I also came across another site they own as well called hookahparts.com if I remember correctly also located in the same address in jersey. I wonder if that's a store front as well or just an online shop. 

I paid my invoice so now I just need to wait and see if he sends it out quickly or if its right when it gets here.

I also checked again and the website is actually fixed so that's good.

Okay they just got back in touch with me to tell me that 2 of the items I wanted are out of stock. Why they have items on their site that they don't actually have makes no sense to me. So I chose different stuff hopefully they will have it.

Okay they just got back in touch with me to tell me that 2 of the items I wanted are out of stock. Why they have items on their site that they don't actually have makes no sense to me. So I chose different stuff hopefully they will have it.

It sounds to me as if they don't have a database driving the backend of the website and they are just working off some inventory, maybe the inventory left from their store front. They take all and any orders that are placed on the website and then send whatever it is they have on hand expecting the customer to take it and like it. 

It sounds to me as if they don't have a database driving the backend of the website and they are just working off some inventory, maybe the inventory left from their store front. They take all and any orders that are placed on the website and then send whatever it is they have on hand expecting the customer to take it and like it.

Yea. I had to switch my narbish hose to a tonic one which I'm not happy about but I didn't want to add more tobacco so oh well.

Inventory management certainly seems like something they should work on.

Yea. I had to switch my narbish hose to a tonic one which I'm not happy about but I didn't want to add more tobacco so oh well.

Inventory management certainly seems like something they should work on.

I'm actually thinking of contacting them to offer my services to build them a database, but I fear I'll get paid in monopoly money. 

I'm actually thinking of contacting them to offer my services to build them a database, but I fear I'll get paid in monopoly money. 

Do you accept Burt Bucks?

They're more likely to pay you in gift cards that don't work. Lol