Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nima

Jan Giveaway - Best Winter Shisha Mix - Tnx to HookahSet.cm

New year is here and it's cold (even here in Houston). and thanks to HookahSet.com we have our latest giveaway:

Submit Your Best Winter Shisha Mix

Rules:

1. Post the mix in this thread along with a reason on why you think this is the best shisha mix to smoke in winter
  2. Post a picture of your preparing the mix (with all the flavors and brands shown in the picture)
  3. Post a picture of yourself smoking the flavor

Bonus: Mention Hookah.org in your pictures  :)

We can only ship to winners in U.S. and Canada. Our Canadian members will only get the hookah (w/o the tobacco due to custom issues).

Contest ends on January 31st (modified) at midnight (central time). 

The prize is an awesome Khalil Mamoon Black Shareef Hookah generously donated to us by HookahSet.com. 

N9XcDAT.jpg

Aw I just realized I can't enter anyway. I dont have the flavors on hand so I can't post a picture of the mix. Oh well. I'll share my winter mixes anyway after the contest, that way people can still try them out if they want =)

Ahhh  :(

Beautiful hookah man.. 

Sorry HookahBAM, shipping to South Africa would be too high

Why is no one entering ? If I was in the U.S. I'd enter right away this hookah looks so nice.

It usually take a few days before someone entering. 

Why is no one entering ? If I was in the U.S. I'd enter right away this hookah looks so nice.

It usually take a few days before someone entering. 

My guess is that most people wont want to post a picture of themselves. We had that issue with the last contest too, some people didn't want to have themselves in the photo so they couldn't enter. 

But Nima is right too, sometimes it takes a little while because we like to do creative contests and it takes some time to think of an idea. 

I'll probably post in a couple weeks once I obtain the stuff I want to enter

You have about 2 weeks left so hopefully its enough time for you to enter =)

I'm going to make a quick video on my channel about the contest, hopefully that will send some people over. Nima, you should see if Paul will do one too.

My guess is that most people wont want to post a picture of themselves. We had that issue with the last contest too, some people didn't want to have themselves in the photo so they couldn't enter. 

But Nima is right too, sometimes it takes a little while because we like to do creative contests and it takes some time to think of an idea. 

Without a picture of themselves smoking the hookah, its just coming up with a text line and writing it down to enter. I just think the hookah is too nice to give it away that easy.

I'll send out an email newsletter about the contest tomorrow too.

I think il enter too I might move to Canada next year so if I win could I get it shipped then?

If you enter and win, I'm happy to keep the hookah for you (unopened) until you move to Canada or ship it to you in Canada if you're willing to pay the shipping cost for it.

I think I have a mix but without having the shisha on hand I can't test it, good thing it's time for me to go to the store.

I think I have a mix but without having the shisha on hand I can't test it, good thing it's time for me to go to the store.

Thats my issue as well, and its not looking like I'll be able to get them before the contest is over. =(

I guess I don't really NEED another hookah anyway...lol 

Thats my issue as well, and its not looking like I'll be able to get them before the contest is over. =(

I guess I don't really NEED another hookah anyway...lol

I need another hookah mines a baby compared to the one being given away. but I have the same problem I might just put something temporary and see how it goes

Since I've done so many mixes with pictures, how many mixes can we enter in the contest? Granted I'm going to have to do the mixes again so I can take a picture smoking it, but I thought I'd ask.

Since I've done so many mixes with pictures, how many mixes can we enter in the contest? Granted I'm going to have to do the mixes again so I can take a picture smoking it, but I thought I'd ask.

One entry per person