Nima

New Giveaway Idea Thread

Personally if it was those three as the possible prizes it may be better to separate them into three distinct prizes, with each being slotted for a different creation: the Art Hookah for the best video submission, the KM Exotica for the best holiday themed hookah card, and the hose as a random for those who post on the forum in some way. Just my thought process on it, but I am cool with whatever. At the end of the day it is a contest for some EXTREMELY good prizes, that Art Hookah alone is going to be enough to drive traffic to hookah.org through the roof. The Exotica and the hose are also really nice additions to round out the bundle.

• Like 1

On 11/19/2015, 2:36:04, Desroth said:

Personally if it was those three as the possible prizes it may be better to separate them into three distinct prizes, with each being slotted for a different creation: the Art Hookah for the best video submission, the KM Exotica for the best holiday themed hookah card, and the hose as a random for those who post on the forum in some way. Just my thought process on it, but I am cool with whatever. At the end of the day it is a contest for some EXTREMELY good prizes, that Art Hookah alone is going to be enough to drive traffic to hookah.org through the roof. The Exotica and the hose are also really nice additions to round out the bundle.

I like that idea. The Art hookah won't be available for the prize but TexasHookah.com is putting another glass hookah (same price range). I'll share that with you guys very soon.

• Like 1

On 11/21/2015, 10:38:34, Nima said:

I like that idea. The Art hookah won't be available for the prize but TexasHookah.com is putting another glass hookah (same price range). I'll share that with you guys very soon.

Even then, the glass hookahs in the price range of the Art are all well worth owning. Looking forward to this contest!