Social Smoke:

* Arctic Lemon

* Mango Habanero 

* Pistachio Breeze

Fumarri

* Blueberry Muffin 

* Ambrosia 

* White Gummy Bear 

Al Fakher (Just for keeping it so simple)

* Mint

* Blueberry Mint

* Sparkle (special edition) 

• Like 2

I think the hilarious thing is so many people are signing up, putting their entry in, and disappearing.  I mean, whatever, forums take time and effort, and some people aren't into this.  But it's funny to see how many entries there are with "1 posts."  Lol.

That's normal though. What I hope is that the next time we have a contest, they come back again and enter. Then the same thing in few more contests. After entering the contests 4 or 5 times people will be more likely to be active members. 

• Like 2

Nakhla

1. Mizo Blueberry

2. Mizo Watermelon

3. Melon

Al Fakher

1. Guava

2. Watermelon with mint

3. Double Mint

Fumari:

1. Lemon Mint

2. White gummy bear

3. Spiced Chai

• Like 2

That's normal though. What I hope is that the next time we have a contest, they come back again and enter. Then the same thing in few more contests. After entering the contests 4 or 5 times people will be more likely to be active members. 

Good thinking. So I guess Paul will always have to make a video every month for all the contests we have... I like it. 

Hello!

You probably aren't familiar with these brands, they are known mainly in Europe and are sold (only?) in Germany. The price is very good (in comparsion to our tobacco taxes here in Czech). €14 ($15) for 200g.

All of these are by the way washed, so no buzz to be expected.

So here we go:

Adalya 

- Orange Vanilla - very smooth vanilla with hints of orange, probably my most favourite flavor of all time.

- Cola Dragon - coca cola with hints of lemon, very smooth as well.

- Rose -  far superior rose than AF Rose, very pungent smell out of the box, taste is true to it's smell.

Al Ajamy Gold

- Lemon Mint - very smooth, mint is there a little bit more than the lemon.

- Ice Royal Peach - comparable to Fumari White Peach, only more realistic.

- Gum with Cinnamon - spicy gum, totally different from anything I've smoked yet.

Fumari

- Mint Chocolate Chill - something I could smoke everyday for the rest of my life.

- Ambrosia - great, sweet and tasty melon.

- Apple Mint - probably the most realistic apple I've ever had.

All of these offer a long lasting sessions under Kaloud Lotus, around 15 grams would last for something about an hour and a few minutes. The clouds are ridiculous, flavours very true to their names, overall - If you are headed to Europe someday, be sure to check 'em out.

• Like 2

Hello!

You probably aren't familiar with these brands, they are known mainly in Europe and are sold (only?) in Germany. The price is very good (in comparsion to our tobacco taxes here in Czech). €14 ($15) for 200g.

All of these are by the way washed, so no buzz to be expected.

So here we go:

Adalya 

- Orange Vanilla - very smooth vanilla with hints of orange, probably my most favourite flavor of all time.

- Cola Dragon - coca cola with hints of lemon, very smooth as well.

- Rose -  far superior rose than AF Rose, very pungent smell out of the box, taste is true to it's smell.

Al Ajamy Gold

- Lemon Mint - very smooth, mint is there a little bit more than the lemon.

- Ice Royal Peach - comparable to Fumari White Peach, only more realistic.

- Gum with Cinnamon - spicy gum, totally different from anything I've smoked yet.

Fumari

- Mint Chocolate Chill - something I could smoke everyday for the rest of my life.

- Ambrosia - great, sweet and tasty melon.

- Apple Mint - probably the most realistic apple I've ever had.

All of these offer a long lasting sessions under Kaloud Lotus, around 15 grams would last for something about an hour and a few minutes. The clouds are ridiculous, flavours very true to their names, overall - If you are headed to Europe someday, be sure to check 'em out.

Thank you for posting these brands. I as well added flavors that are not well known by everyday smokers like Jewels and Voodoo. The point of the contest is to help find what videos reviews to make next with the flavors that you guys choose. :) 

• Like 1

Thank you for posting these brands. I as well added flavors that are not well known by everyday smokers like Jewels and Voodoo. The point of the contest is to help find what videos reviews to make next with the flavors that you guys choose. :)

i know both voodoo and jewels =)
  • Like 2

i know both voodoo and jewels =)

Two thumbs up! not everybody that knows those brands like them. I personally like them very much but that's just me. 

• Like 1

Al Fakher - kiwi, mint, blueberry with mint

Nakhla - double apple, mizo mint, cherry

Afzal - silver fox, bombay pan masala, golden amber

• Like 2

I think the hilarious thing is so many people are signing up, putting their entry in, and disappearing.  I mean, whatever, forums take time and effort, and some people aren't into this.  But it's funny to see how many entries there are with "1 posts."  Lol.

• Like 4

Pauls videos brought me here long ago, and even tho i don't contribute much, i do like to hop on and read everyones thoughts and reviews. So don't think all ppl just disappear ;)

• Like 1

I do the same thing on other forums. Sometimes lurking is just as entertaining as posting

I don't even bother with lurking on other forums anymore. Paul caught my attention over a year ago and I stayed for the awesome members. If I need to know something one of you guys usually have the answer for me and nobody gets mad if my question is stupid or a noob question. Here there's no judgement and that makes people feel very comfortable. 

• Like 1

I don't even bother with lurking on other forums anymore. Paul caught my attention over a year ago and I stayed for the awesome members. If I need to know something one of you guys usually have the answer for me and nobody gets mad if my question is stupid or a noob question. Here there's no judgement and that makes people feel very comfortable.

this is the first and only fourm ive ever used. Idk why i never went to HJ fourm as i watched his videos a lot more back then but i ended up here and i love our community =)
  • Like 3

this is the first and only fourm ive ever used. Idk why i never went to HJ fourm as i watched his videos a lot more back then but i ended up here and i love our community =)

I remember when I finally got my very first hookah over a year ago. I had no clue how to put it together because I was used to going to a lounge to smoke. so I must have watched all of Paul's videos in a matter of one night. I signed up and the rest is history as they say. 

• Like 2

Fantasia: Peach Fuzzy Navel, Magic Dragon, Raspberry Lemonade

Al Fakher: Mint, Golden Strawberry, Grapefruit

Nakhla: Double Apple, Mandarin, Chocomint

• Like 2

Thank you all for entering our giveaway. We'll spend the weekend compiling all the answers and announcing the winners. 

Look for our May giveaway announcement this weekend as well.

• Like 2

Again, thank you all for submitting your entries. You can check out the aggregated list of all favorite flavors here in an excel sheet (Thank you chernobyl and HookahHooligan for putting it together).

The winners are (I used a random number generator tool): 

First Place: Mister Thrice

Second Place: KingHookah

Congratulations :)

Please PM me your full name, mailing address, and phone number and I'll have your prizes mailed to you. 

• Like 4