Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nima

May Giveaway - Sponsored by HookahHub.com

Ss vortex with Al Fakher ^^ yummy

aaand

Cascade Ceramica v2 ,brutal overpack with Kaloud Lotus ... damn clouds! :3

Damn I miss my social smoke vortex. Look at the size of those holes on the spire!!!!! 

Now that im validated my favorite bowl to use was the HJ 80FEET bowl because the size of it was perfect for single or duo sessions hence saving tobacco [ rip to that bowl because it broke lol] the bowl im using now is the glider bowl .. i would like to get a kaloud lotus for it i think it would be perfect actually ..... but i red alot about the samsaris i definitely wanna try it some day

Now that im validated my favorite bowl to use was the HJ 80FEET bowl because the size of it was perfect for single or duo sessions hence saving tobacco [ rip to that bowl because it broke lol] the bowl im using now is the glider bowl .. i would like to get a kaloud lotus for it i think it would be perfect actually ..... but i red alot about the samsaris i definitely wanna try it some day

The samsaris is quite nice. I just watched HookahNuckah's video on the glider and in it he mentions that the lotus could possibly fit but he doesn't recommend trying it.

The samsaris is quite nice. I just watched HookahNuckah's video on the glider and in it he mentions that the lotus could possibly fit but he doesn't recommend trying it.

i follow hookahnuckah and i love alll his reviews but i was a little bit upset that he didnt even bother placing the lotus on top just to see the fit .. i still want to try it thou

He's got a video on the glider already? oh heck I'm going to go check it out right now. 

I have it and love it actually one of my go to bowls kaloud fits perfectly and air tight

Def gotta be my Harmony bowl.  Perfect size as i like long sessions and works perfect with lotus.

post-9971-0-06432300-1431526488_thumb.jp

Second my clay Egyptian bowl.  Tried and true, perfect for nak and af, also haze.  Never lets me down. P.S. my gf hates candid photos ;)

post-9971-0-75711700-1431526606_thumb.jp

post-9983-0-82782300-1431587096_thumb.jp
My favorite is my Egyptian clay bowl that came with my KM hookah. It's been working like it should and gives me pretty good sessions. Now if only I would remember to bring my hose when I go over to my friend's house with my hookah...  <_< 

My second favorite is a Vortex bowl my friend gave me a while back. It worked well while it was alive but sadly it broke. :(  I've been meaning to replace it not with another Vortex, but with a Phunnel bowl to see how they compare, but I never got the chance to do so. One day! :thumbsup:

#1 Just a basic ceramic phunnel hookah bowl -

It's cheap and works well enough. Plus it was my first bowl

#2 Alien mini phunnel

It doesnt hold as much but it gives a pretty good smoke and is fairly easy to pack

Def gotta be my Harmony bowl. Perfect size as i like long sessions and works perfect with lotus.

0505152122.jpg

Second my clay Egyptian bowl. Tried and true, perfect for nak and af, also haze. Never lets me down. P.S. my gf hates candid photos ;)

0708142151b.jpg

Harmony is definitely on my list of bowls to get...

1. Mod bowl - I know it's a basic design but I've been able to get mine to smoke for well over an hour and a half. It's very easy to pack and until I broke it this past week I loved using it.

2. Phunnel bowl - This is my #2 by default as I only own two bowls. Works well for vapor stones. I managed to break this one right after my mod bowl so I'm stuck without hookah for a bit.

1. Mod bowl - I know it's a basic design but I've been able to get mine to smoke for well over an hour and a half. It's very easy to pack and until I broke it this past week I loved using it.

2. Phunnel bowl - This is my #2 by default as I only own two bowls. Works well for vapor stones. I managed to break this one right after my mod bowl so I'm stuck without hookah for a bit.

That's terrible. If I could I'd send you an Egyptian bowl. I've got too many of them.

That's terrible. If I could I'd send you an Egyptian bowl. I've got too many of them.

I appreciate the sympathy.

Also I see you're from Cleveland! I'm originally from Cincinnati but moved 15 or so years ago.

I appreciate the sympathy.

Also I see you're from Cleveland! I'm originally from Cincinnati but moved 15 or so years ago.

No problem, it's a sad time when you can't smoke.

Oh cool, where did you move to?

No problem, it's a sad time when you can't smoke.

Oh cool, where did you move to?

Arizona. Parents got new jobs and I was little so I had no choice but to go with them haha.

My two favorite bowls are a generic vortex I have and the Shika Oblivion.

1. Vortex - it's easy to pack and always get good flavor just gotta remember to keep the holes in the spire open.

2.  The Shika Oblvion is huge and has a huge opening with little restriction.  I love this bowl.

post-9991-0-62128200-1432520365_thumb.jp

post-9991-0-41253500-1432520366_thumb.jp

Second place would have to be the larger of the Social Smoke Hemi bowls. I'm still working on getting that one to smoke right consistently, but it works well, and I've heard a lot of people on Hookah.org swear by it as a solid Egyptian. I have the smaller SS Hemi bowl as well, but haven't gotten it to smoke as well - want to figure that once out, because it seems to be a nice size for a quick solo. They're both very inexpensive, too.

Update: I've put forth more effort towards figuring out the smaller SS Hemi bowl due to its size (perfect for solo and using less tobacco), and would place it above the larger version at this point. I start with two coals, and add a third once the first two have burned down to half size or less. Adding coals had been a challenge for me previously, but this method works really well. The small Hemi bowl might actually be my #1 pick right now based on how it's been working for me, but I'd still stick with the Shisha Land phunnel for a group. The phunnel is just too large for one or even two people due to the amount of tobacco required and longevity.

I realized I didn't enter the contest, but I've been very blessed with this forum and the prices I've gotten. So if by any chance I win, I'm forfeiting my price to the next runner up because I have already won plenty of great prices from a lot of contests. I just had to throw my hat in the ring and show you guys my bowls and hole patterns. 

It was a hard choice but my first runner up is my vortex bowl with my funnel with a very, very close second. However i should also mention that my Social Smoke Hemi is an amazing bowl even though I don't use it as much as the other two. 

Below is a picture of both bowls packed and with my foil hole pattern. 

post-9346-0-03004000-1433062274_thumb.jp

Im sorry for not picking a winner everyone. I've had more than a few unexpected events in my life in the past few weeks. I'll do my best to catch up by end of this weekend. 

Alright everyone. 

Thanks to Chernobyl for helping with putting the contest winners into the excel sheet and using a tool to pick the winners. You can see all the entries here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1pTWT_Wv7YMN8_Uq4F8Bl_JjA50dTOt7L2EpHlmHl8o8/edit#gid=0

And the winners are: 

1) Desroth

2) mcchung303

3) jHookah

Congratulations to the winners :) Please message me your full name, phone number, and address and I will have your prizes mailed out to you