Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

dd0723

MintCrate.com website for monthly Shisha delivery

ooooohhhhhh I didn't even think of Tangiers as a possibility of being added to the package. They do have 100g packs right? They can sign up with the smaller package. Although tangiers is not a tobacco for everybody and people might not know what to do with it. That concerns me even though is a "modern" tobacco...sort of.

well they do have an option to not receive a brand you don't want and I don't understand why people think Tangiers is so hard to pack and heat manage in my opinion it's the easiest and least likely to burn but thats with only one flavor I've had from that brand

I was talking to the guy on in stag ram and he seemed really cool and informed me that he is trying to get more brands as a response to me telling him to try and get Tangiers or social smoke

I would totally sign up if that were an option.  There's a lot of great Tangiers flavors that I simply haven't tried because I like what I like.  Haha

ooooohhhhhh I didn't even think of Tangiers as a possibility of being added to the package. They do have 100g packs right? They can sign up with the smaller package. Although tangiers is not a tobacco for everybody and people might not know what to do with it. That concerns me even though is a "modern" tobacco...sort of. 

well they do have an option to not receive a brand you don't want and I don't understand why people think Tangiers is so hard to pack and heat manage in my opinion it's the easiest and least likely to burn but thats with only one flavor I've had from that brand

jHookah's right.  It's not a hard tobacco to pack, but everyone has their own way of doing it.  That's why there's so much commotion about it.  It's nothing to be scared of, and I feel like, particularly in the last year, it's become even more user friendly.  Acclimation doesn't seem to be as necessary any longer, and I've packed it tighter and looser and, in my trials with it, the only difference packing it looser is that the session isn't as long.

I would totally sign up if that were an option. There's a lot of great Tangiers flavors that I simply haven't tried because I like what I like. Haha

jHookah's right. It's not a hard tobacco to pack, but everyone has their own way of doing it. That's why there's so much commotion about it. It's nothing to be scared of, and I feel like, particularly in the last year, it's become even more user friendly. Acclimation doesn't seem to be as necessary any longer, and I've packed it tighter and looser and, in my trials with it, the only difference packing it looser is that the session isn't as long.

I've never accumulated the shisha and for shits giggles I have smoked it from a regular Egyptian bowl just fine. I think why everyone is so weird on tangiers is because it's the only brand that says you have to smoke from a phunnel and have to accumulate for best results and I find thats not true. I say smoke it how you would any other bowl and you'll be fine

Hey everyone! 

My name is Tejus and I'm one of the co-founders of Mint Crate. I've been talking to one of the forum's active members (jHookah) on Instagram about our company and how we work. He linked me to this thread and I'm extremely excited to see that y'all like the concept and the depth of questions that were asked - y'all definitely know your hookah! If you guys have any questions about Mint Crate or anything in general I'm here help :D

Just to answer a few questions I've seen here so far:

1) Our current brands are Argelini, Al Fakher, Haze, and Fumari. We will be  adding more brands (including Social Smoke and Tangiers) soon. 

2) If you want particular brands, avoid certain brands (for example, you can mention if you don't want haze or fumari), or even request certain flavors - you can list them in our "Special Request" section when you subscribe on our website -> http://i.imgur.com/b65EaIB.png

3) If you want to order for one month, it's extremely easy to cancel or suspend (basically put on pause) the subscription after you place your order & renew it later in your profile:

- Cancel/Suspend: http://docs.woothemes.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/subscription-suspend-cancel-buttons.png 

- Renew: http://i.imgur.com/HmOPF4I.png

4) Shipping is included in all packages

5) We currently ship the last monday of every month

If you have any more questions feel free to put them here :D 

Welcome to the forum =) and cant wait to see what this company can do in the future

If they do get Tangier's I may just sign up. 

Hey everyone! 

My name is Tejus and I'm one of the co-founders of Mint Crate. I've been talking to one of the forum's active members (jHookah) on Instagram about our company and how we work. He linked me to this thread and I'm extremely excited to see that y'all like the concept and the depth of questions that were asked - y'all definitely know your hookah! If you guys have any questions about Mint Crate or anything in general I'm here help :D

Just to answer a few questions I've seen here so far:

1) Our current brands are Argelini, Al Fakher, Haze, and Fumari. We will be  adding more brands (including Social Smoke and Tangiers) soon. 

2) If you want particular brands, avoid certain brands (for example, you can mention if you don't want haze or fumari), or even request certain flavors - you can list them in our "Special Request" section when you subscribe on our website -> http://i.imgur.com/b65EaIB.png

3) If you want to order for one month, it's extremely easy to cancel or suspend (basically put on pause) the subscription after you place your order & renew it later in your profile:

- Cancel/Suspend: http://docs.woothemes.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/subscription-suspend-cancel-buttons.png 

- Renew: http://i.imgur.com/HmOPF4I.png

4) Shipping is included in all packages

5) We currently ship the last monday of every month

If you have any more questions feel free to put them here :D

That's awesome!!! jHookah beat me to the punch by inviting you to the forum. I'm really glad that you are here and I thank you for answering the questions that we had about you awesome business plan. I had already created my account because I think it's a great idea. 

You have answered the questions I had. I'm wiling to forgo Social Smoke (my favorite brand) in order to try Argelini and Haze. 

Since I don't smoke 300g of shisha a month, I'll have to remember to pause my account so that I only get a delivery every other month. 

Awesome plan and welcome to the site! 

That's awesome!!! jHookah beat me to the punch by inviting you to the forum. I'm really glad that you are here and I thank you for answering the questions that we had about you awesome business plan. I had already created my account because I think it's a great idea.

You have answered the questions I had. I'm wiling to forgo Social Smoke (my favorite brand) in order to try Argelini and Haze.

Since I don't smoke 300g of shisha a month, I'll have to remember to pause my account so that I only get a delivery every other month.

Awesome plan and welcome to the site!

It'd be nice to have an option do it every other month, similar to how Dollar Shave Club does my razors.

It'd be nice to have an option do it every other month, similar to how Dollar Shave Club does my razors.

Oh I din't know that was even an option on the dollar shave club. I wanted to sign up because it's very convenient but I shave like once every 3 months or so. I didn't find it practical for me to keep getting new razors when I still have to catch up on all the expensive razors I've bought thinking I'm going to shave. LOL

I guess that's one of the drawbacks of working for yourself for somebody that hates to shave. :) 

If they do get Tangier's I may just sign up. 

Expect that to come soon :) I think people will really be surprised on how good Argelini is. Very underrated brand.

We are working on something like that at the moment. Currently, it's very easy to just pause your subscription via your profile on our site so for now we think it works :D

Ive tried Argelini and its not a bad shisha had i believe three flavours and it was good. They have those modern flavours like white Russian is one for example

I've been wanting to try Argelini and I think this is the best way to try what they have to offer.

I think it's aweomse that Jnuck already did a review of Mint Crate. I can't wait to get low on the shisha I have now so that I can start my subscription with mint crate. 

Expect that to come soon :) I think people will really be surprised on how good Argelini is. Very underrated brand.

That's good (that Tangiers is coming soon).  I might have to sign up soon.

In Richmond, VA, there's a lounge called Argelini.  It's the only lounge in RVA that's any decent.  I actually went in there the first time under the assumption they were an Argelini (tobacco) lounge.  Unfortunately they aren't.  That being said, it's a brand I'd be excited to try.

That's good (that Tangiers is coming soon).  I might have to sign up soon.

In Richmond, VA, there's a lounge called Argelini.  It's the only lounge in RVA that's any decent.  I actually went in there the first time under the assumption they were an Argelini (tobacco) lounge.  Unfortunately they aren't.  That being said, it's a brand I'd be excited to try.

hear hear! Me too. 

That's good (that Tangiers is coming soon). I might have to sign up soon.

In Richmond, VA, there's a lounge called Argelini. It's the only lounge in RVA that's any decent. I actually went in there the first time under the assumption they were an Argelini (tobacco) lounge. Unfortunately they aren't. That being said, it's a brand I'd be excited to try.

thanks to you thats the one i went to in the winter and it was amazing wish there was a place around me like that kind of weird its argelini but they dont have argelini

thanks to you thats the one i went to in the winter and it was amazing wish there was a place around me like that kind of weird its argelini but they dont have argelini

Yep, it totally was.

So we got some pretty big announcements coming next week and I want to personally thank this forum for the suggestions and comments! I think everyone here will be pretty blown away by what we're going to release. 

I'm getting goosebumps just thinking about it  :dancingbanana:

- Tejus

So we got some pretty big announcements coming next week and I want to personally thank this forum for the suggestions and comments! I think everyone here will be pretty blown away by what we're going to release.

I'm getting goosebumps just thinking about it :dancingbanana:

- Tejus

what time next week =D i cant wait for the news

I'm getting goosebumps just thinking about it  :dancingbanana:

- Tejus

This sounds super exciting and I can't wait to hear the news. I have great high hopes for this amazing business model.