dd0723

MintCrate.com website for monthly Shisha delivery

The announcement will be on Monday the 25th (Monday after) but I don't want to ruin the surprise!

Just a hint: we will be adding another brand

• Like 3

The announcement will be on Monday the 25th (Monday after) but I don't want to ruin the surprise!

will this surprise be included in this months shipments or next months?
  • Like 1

Looking forward to the 25th. 

• Like 2

Looking forward to the 25th. 

I'm looking forward to the 22nd, when the contest is supposed to end.

• Like 1

i did everything i could the first day i entered but thats it

I kept the tab pinned, and did the recurring options every day
  • Like 1

I kept the tab pinned, and did the recurring options every day

yeah me too. I think you can twit about it every 10 hours or so if I'm not mistaken, so I kept twitting it. :) 

• Like 1

thats what i call dedication!

What can I say, we are a passionate bunch. :) 

• Like 3

What can I say, we are a passionate bunch. :)

That is true, we are very passionate. Also to anyone who hasn't entered yet there is still about 12 hours left, get those entries in before it ends. 

• Like 1

Congrats DD, you definitely need to do a review when you receive the package

• Like 1

I believe someone here won the giveaway! (unless I'm mistaken)

WOOOHOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

• Like 3

Congrats DD, you definitely need to do a review when you receive the package

Thanks and I'm definitely going to make a video of it :) 

• Like 1

First off - Congrats DD for winning the free box. Hope you enjoy it :)

We've currently been a bit MIA on the forums because we've been recovering from the historical Houston flood a week ago. Our warehouse flooded, thus delaying our announcement for another week, but we're back and cruising forward!

We have a couple of exciting announcements that I personally wanted to share with you today:

1) We're officially launching Tangiers in our Mint Crate boxes!! A lot of ya'll were requesting this brand and we've been working hard to get it. It will be included in the next boxes unless you request otherwise :)

2) We've added another size of boxes to our list: The Demo - 150 grams of shisha. This will be for those who wish to order less and test the Mint Crate experience. These boxes will include all brands except for Tangiers as we only buy 250 gram packs of Tangiers.

If you have any questions feel free to let me know! 

Edited by mintcrate
  • Like 2

Both sound like awesome additions, nice to see you are fine tuning everything based on everyones feedback =) 

Lets toss in some votes, who thinks Mint Crate should be one of our new trusted vendors? 

• Like 1

Both sound like awesome additions, nice to see you are fine tuning everything based on everyones feedback =)

Lets toss in some votes, who thinks Mint Crate should be one of our new trusted vendors?

i would say hell yeah! That would be awesome
  • Like 1

First off - Congrats DD for winning the free box. Hope you enjoy it :)

We've currently been a bit MIA on the forums because we've been recovering from the historical Houston flood a week ago. Our warehouse flooded, thus delaying our announcement for another week, but we're back and cruising forward!

We have a couple of exciting announcements that I personally wanted to share with you today:

1) We're officially launching Tangiers in our Mint Crate boxes!! A lot of ya'll were requesting this brand and we've been working hard to get it. It will be included in the next boxes unless you request otherwise :)

2) We've added another size of boxes to our list: The Demo - 150 grams of shisha. This will be for those who wish to order less and test the Mint Crate experience. These boxes will include all brands except for Tangiers as we only buy 250 gram packs of Tangiers.

If you have any questions feel free to let me know! 

Thanks Tejus. 

I received my package on Saturday but I had a family engagement over the weekend so I wasn't able to take pictures and videos until today. I'm very excited about the diversity of the package. 2 brands that I haven never tried and a 5 flavors are totally new to me. I can't wait to try them. 

The flood in Texas was a horrible tragedy but I'm very glad to hear that you are all ok and your warehouse is back up and running. 

Those two additions to your services will definitely put your services over the top. Tangiers is a very sought after brand that will definitely will help business. I also like the idea of a smaller package so that people can try out your great service. 

Do we need to go into our accounts and change our flavor profile to include tangiers? 

• Like 1

Anybody heard from Tejus lately? I sent him a couple of emails but I haven't heard back yet. Been having some troubles with my account where I can't login and I can't create a new one either and I wanted to make sure my account and flavor profile was good to go for next shipment.