dd0723

MintCrate.com website for monthly Shisha delivery

So I finally decided to post a video. it's my very first and you can definitely tell. LOL. So I asked Nima if I could post the video and he gave me the go-ahead.

You definitely have permission to make fun of my accent. HAHAHAHAHA. 

https://vimeo.com/133090852

*It seems it will take 45 minutes for the video to be viewable, so it should be ready around 6:50pm EST.

Edited by dd0723
  • Like 1

Thank you DD for the video! it's awesome!

We are having a lot of fun putting these crates together, and are very happy that everyone is enjoying their personalized crate/

• Like 1

Nice video DD, it gives a great look at what is to be expected when you get a box from mint crate. =) You should just go ahead and make a YouTube account!

• Like 2

Thank you DD for the video! it's awesome!

We are having a lot of fun putting these crates together, and are very happy that everyone is enjoying their personalized crate/

Glad you like it Tejus. I was thinking of doing a voice of on it so that it sounds better because I think I was very nervous, but I was also very excited. That was the best variety of shisha I've ever had. 

I can email you the video if you want so you can post it on your blog. 

Also did you get my email? I'm having a bit of trouble getting into my account, so I'm not sure if it was activated for the next shipment. 

Nice video DD, it gives a great look at what is to be expected when you get a box from mint crate. =) You should just go ahead and make a YouTube account!

Thanks Jen. I already have two accounts and I was debating of making a third but google just pisses me off in the way it handles the accounts. Now everything in my computer is fighting with each other just to know which google account I should be logged into. Irritates me. What I should really do is delete the other two channels and just create a single channel for my hookah stuff... Wait no, scratch that because I actually get paid from the more popular of the two accounts. Is not much but it comes in handy getting a check from google every now and then. 

Tomorrow I'm going to make a few videos on all the coals I have before I run out of them... Maybe I will create a new youtube account for my hookah stuff, but I don't know what to call it. Is not like I'm going to call myself hookahD, that's just lame. HAHAHA

• Like 1

@DD! No, I don't think we ever received your email. if we did it may have been lost somewhere in the transition of our new platform. Would you be so kind to email us so we can fix your problem please :)

Happy Smoking!

• Like 1

@DD! No, I don't think we ever received your email. if we did it may have been lost somewhere in the transition of our new platform. Would you be so kind to email us so we can fix your problem please :)

Happy Smoking!

I figured something weird had happened. I'll submit another email right now. Thanks Tejus!

Thanks Jen. I already have two accounts and I was debating of making a third but google just pisses me off in the way it handles the accounts. Now everything in my computer is fighting with each other just to know which google account I should be logged into. Irritates me. What I should really do is delete the other two channels and just create a single channel for my hookah stuff... Wait no, scratch that because I actually get paid from the more popular of the two accounts. Is not much but it comes in handy getting a check from google every now and then. 

Tomorrow I'm going to make a few videos on all the coals I have before I run out of them... Maybe I will create a new youtube account for my hookah stuff, but I don't know what to call it. Is not like I'm going to call myself hookahD, that's just lame. HAHAHA

Haha, you'll think of a good name I'm sure! But be careful with monetizing if you plan on doing that with the hookah vids, Google Adwords, the place you get that ad revenue from, has rules against sites and youtube channels featuring content relating to tobacco and alcohol. I dont want you to lose your adwords account, so just play it safe.

• Like 1

Haha, you'll think of a good name I'm sure! But be careful with monetizing if you plan on doing that with the hookah vids, Google Adwords, the place you get that ad revenue from, has rules against sites and youtube channels featuring content relating to tobacco and alcohol. I dont want you to lose your adwords account, so just play it safe.

Yeah I have to be careful not to get into trouble with my ad words account.

I was looking at some URL's for a website to go along with the videos and there's not a lot of choices. I found out that hookah socialite is available but that sounds hoity toity. What do you think?