Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

hookahdrew

ALFALKHER MIX MADNESS

So today they finally announced the winner of the al fahker mix madness contest and i am pleased to announced that i have won the contest!!!!!

I'm truly and deeply happy that one of our own has won the contest and is going to have his flavor officially added into the Al Fakher roster of great flavors. 
If you still have a bunch of coals left from that case you bought then you won't have to worry about purchasing any more shisha for months. LOL. 

20 250g AF flavours of my choosing, a glass af hookah, and they produce my flavour for the world to smoke

Congrats man! 5 kilos is a crazy amount. Enjoy it. It's awesome a hookahorg member won as well

20 250g AF flavours of my choosing, a glass af hookah, and they produce my flavour for the world to smoke

Damn, nice. Congrats again. 

Make sure to take pictures and upload it to the gallery and talk about them here too :)

Congrats.. @Jhookah! I was in it as well but your mix was better than mine

What was your mix Elviss_? I think it would be cool to try it. 

50% mint with cream , 30% gum with cinnamon & 20 vanilla

Oh wow didnt know you where on this forum how long have you been on here?

Oh wow didnt know you where on this forum how long have you been on here?

Since yesterday, i deleted instagram & all i have now is Paul's app

50% mint with cream , 30% gum with cinnamon & 20 vanilla

oooooh I like the sound of that mix. 

@dd0723 im new here and dont really know how to use this app lol

It's pretty simple actually. Let us know if you need any help with it. 

Since yesterday, i deleted instagram

Well that's awesome!!! I hope we don't let you down and thanks for joining our nice littel family. 

oooooh I like the sound of that mix. 

It's pretty simple actually. Let us know if you need any help with it. 

Well the only thing i have a problem witt is when i try loggin into the desktop site it says something about my account being " confirmed "

weird. I'll bring it up to @nima so he can look into it. I'm sure there are still a few bugs to iron out with this very new re-design. I've brought to his attention some errors I found already in the emails we receive. 

weird. I'll bring it up to @nima so he can look into it. I'm sure there are still a few bugs to iron out with this very new re-design. I've brought to his attention some errors I found already in the emails we receive. 

Thanks for your concern i messaged Nima a few days ago and he fixed it :)

It's 50% banana, and then just a pinch of cinnamon, cardamom, honey, vanilla, and cafe latte. If you have extra space after all those pinches, add cinnamon for a more spicy mix, or more vanilla for a smoother mix. If you add too much cafe latte, you will ruin it!

I made an af bana bread mix! But no body steal it for a mix competition!

It's 50% banana, and then just a pinch of cinnamon, cardamom, honey, vanilla, and cafe latte. If you have extra space after all those pinches, add cinnamon for a more spicy mix, or more vanilla for a smoother mix. If you add too much cafe latte, you will ruin it!

wow that sounds like a great mix. No worries, nobody here is going to steal it, but we will definitely try it. lol