Mister Thrice

Show your pets!!

FInally got a pic off my phone.  This is Caber, my 11 ish foot Burmese Python male (Python bivittatus, now recognized as it's own species, rather than a subspecies of the Indian python (Python molurus) beforehand it was known as the 'Python molurus bivittatus).  

Caber is the Scottish word for log, and, when he's content, he doesn't move much, so 'log' it is!  I have had this 'little guy' since he was born, or, a couple weeks after, and he is 17 this year.  

Males are much smaller than females, but my female burm' died a few years ago breaking her neck trying to escape the shoddy cage that the previous owner gave me (she was a rescue, as he couldn't tolerate or work with a 20 foot snake weighing around 260 pounds, or feeding her, which did take half a dozen or more 10+ pound rabbits).

I love snakes, and always have, and always will.  I've had a snake my entire life since I was about 8, and much to my parents chagrin.  I plan on breeding the Reticulated pythons I have now, (Python reticulatus) as they aren't illegal (as burms are, thanks to the SNAFU in Florida, the whole damned country gets to suffer).  Ironic, Burms are very nice snakes, and Retics are a bit more skittish and flighty.  But whatever, I've had my boy Burm since before that crap-tastic situation in Florida, and if it ever comes to pass they are totally made illegal to the point of eradication, they gunna have to fight me tooth and nail to pry my boy away from me.  He is as close to having a child as I will ever get, and, in my opinion, much better than a child for a laundry list of reasons... Liiiike here's a fun fact, did you know they can live about as long as a human?  RAD ASS!!!  Love this boy-o!!!

0630161517.jpg

• Like 3

FInally got a pic off my phone.  This is Caber, my 11 ish foot Burmese Python male (Python bivittatus, now recognized as it's own species, rather than a subspecies of the Indian python (Python molurus) beforehand it was known as the 'Python molurus bivittatus).  

Caber is the Scottish word for log, and, when he's content, he doesn't move much, so 'log' it is!  I have had this 'little guy' since he was born, or, a couple weeks after, and he is 17 this year.  

Males are much smaller than females, but my female burm' died a few years ago breaking her neck trying to escape the shoddy cage that the previous owner gave me (she was a rescue, as he couldn't tolerate or work with a 20 foot snake weighing around 260 pounds, or feeding her, which did take half a dozen or more 10+ pound rabbits).

I love snakes, and always have, and always will.  I've had a snake my entire life since I was about 8, and much to my parents chagrin.  I plan on breeding the Reticulated pythons I have now, (Python reticulatus) as they aren't illegal (as burms are, thanks to the SNAFU in Florida, the whole damned country gets to suffer).  Ironic, Burms are very nice snakes, and Retics are a bit more skittish and flighty.  But whatever, I've had my boy Burm since before that crap-tastic situation in Florida, and if it ever comes to pass they are totally made illegal to the point of eradication, they gunna have to fight me tooth and nail to pry my boy away from me.  He is as close to having a child as I will ever get, and, in my opinion, much better than a child for a laundry list of reasons... Liiiike here's a fun fact, did you know they can live about as long as a human?  RAD ASS!!!  Love this boy-o!!!

0630161517.jpg

I think I would shit a brick and jump out of my skin of I ever found a snake in my tub. Lol.

• Like 1

e5ea3dc453d5ca4c6192ff1d0803743d.jpg this is my 3 month old puppy Koda. He's a purebred Siberian Husky.

Sent from my SM-G925T using Hookah.org mobile app

OMG! OMG! OMG!

Siberian husky is my favorite breed and Japanese Akita being a close second.

They are gorgeous and that puppy is going to grow up to be a beautiful dog.

Thanks for sharing this pic.

• Like 1