Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nima

Free Hookah Contest

Gaaah... I am finding it so hard to get time to post nowadays. Do you still have to have 10 to qualify?

And what if they're not hookah-related? I mean then couldn't someone just post 10 pictures of their feet and get 10 chances to win the drawing?

I'm just trying to get all mine to be relevant.

And what is the copyright rule?

Sorry if this is repetitive.

you dont have to have 10 to qualify but the more you have the better your chance is to qualify.

I do take into consideration if the pictures are not hookah related. I wont allow abusing it either.

Also, copyright problem arises if you are using someone elses picture (for example getting some pictures from some other website and posting it here). Some pictures dont have copyright protection and anyone can use them though

Guest darkbeer

Hello,

I was just wondering if you know were the winners name will be posted? Just wondering who won. Thank you.

Guest darkbeer

So who won the free hookah? Congratulation The lucky person!

i will be back in States on Friday. I will post the winner then.

Cheers

Guest GreenTeaPirate

you should videotape yourself putting our names in a hat (one entry per picture) and pulling one out :]

that's a good suggestion, i'll try to do that, but either way the winner will have to post pictures and write a short report about it too....

Alright, yesterday we had the drawing in which we chose the winner:

- I gave numbers to each contestant (as many pictures as they uploaded) and told my friend to choose a number between all the numbers.....

The winner is GreenTeaPirate

Contact me so we can get this shipped to you :)

Cheers,

Thank you all for participating. We will have another contest coming up soon

Guest Discordian

congrats! i actually took pics for the contest and forgot about them XD its been crazy!

anywho congrats GTP!

ill try to find the pics even though the contest is over

we'll have another contest soon. Let me know if you guys have any suggestions as how to compete and what the prize should be !

Guest roka_zulu

we need a new hookah winning contest...!

how's one where we try to take pictures in as many different hookah lounges as possible..

or with as many different hookahs as possible..

or something to that effect ?

i want to win =_=

Guest kalutika
we need a new hookah winning contest...!

how's one where we try to take pictures in as many different hookah lounges as possible..

or with as many different hookahs as possible..

or something to that effect ?

i want to win =_=

That seems a little skewed toward people with a lot of money. I don't have a large collection of hookahs and I live in an area without any lounges. I have to drive close to an hour to even find one lol. And then it costs 30+ dollars for one bowl. Yay Boston MA tobacco taxes!

How about an article contest? Write an article about something you like or feel passionate about regarding hookah. I love writing. I know some of you might not like the idea of doing work for it but I think that a little effort to get something for "free" is not asking a lot. A hookah totally for free is quite the prize.

Maybe a video review contest? Not really sure how it would be judged. I guess both of those would be very subjective. I do reviews a lot so maybe this one is too geared toward my skill set.

How about a... graphic design contest? Design a poster that you would want on your wall that represents hookah and the forum.

Actually I really like that last one. Not really my forte but it is something that anyone with a piece of paper and some basic art supplies could do. Or really any computer has a basic paint program on it.