They have poor quality control as well, when I used to get it once in awhile I'd get some batches where there'd be bunched up pieces of tobacco that are completely solid with no juice content inside, its not like when you get something expired, it's so weird. My friend likes to call them the gas station brand lmao, ace of spades was alright though

Their vanilla sky was pretty decent too. I wouldn't mind having it again.

I started catching up on these, that Russian tea interests me but worries me at the same time, since I've actually had prince of grey and personally didn't like it. But I mean, prince of grey is pretty much a perfect Earl grey flavor, I just don't like that tea at all. I like really dark rich traditional tea and earl grey has a really bitter citrus. If this red tea is more of a Kashmir then I'd like it, but if its bitter in the wrong kind of way I won't, do you get what I mean by that? Lol, I can't articulate this very well. As for the 5 candy flavor video, man, I don't think I could ever smoke either of those SS flavors, I personally can't stand things that are too sweet or sour, especially with how that blur raspberry sounds, yuck, I really tried to like nakhla mizo raspberry but it just didn't sit with me right. I do kind of want to try maraschino cherry just for kicks since it's Tangier's, i didnt even consider the lay factor that might be involved, really funny. I do love foreplay though, freaking awesome flavor. That stuff is hard to find

• Like 1

Pharaohs got a little pissed honestly but it had to be done. That's exactly why they made the post about including a better hose now. We talked for awhile after they watched it

Sent from my iPhone using Hookah.org mobile app
  • Like 1

Pharaohs got a little pissed honestly but it had to be done. That's exactly why they made the post about including a better hose now. We talked for awhile after they watched it

Did they really? Hey you were honest with your opinion and they are always looking for ways to improve. So far I've been very pleased with everything I've tried from that company. Hell even their quick lights are good. I've tried it and it was no difference in taste and no headache. The only difference is that they don't last as long
As natural coals of course.